[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your youtube gaming channel going, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: youtube_reuters_123.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
youtube_reuters_123.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
How's your youtube gaming channel going, anon?
>>
Slow but allright.
Yours?
>>
>>339037169
Doing allright, 10k subs
>>
i dont make gaming videos but i have 4 vids and 27 subs. just started like 2 weeks ago so im pretty happy with how its going so far. 3/4 videos have over 1k views.

i wont post them since they're not vidya
>>
>>339037169
Capture software still can't detect my good graphics card.
>>
>>339038631
Damn anon, what kind of video's you do?

Speedruns? Gameplays?
>>
>>339037169
I'm thinking of making a let's play channel called gamedrums

featuring an acoustic drum set and a bongo
>>
Well i brought shame to my family by not getting a job for the summer so i am thinking about spending my time becoming a youtube millionaire. I have gotten 30 subscribers by uploading dumb shit for around 3 years so if i keep on going for another 99 998 years i should hopefully reach the magic number.
>>
>>339039029
Just show cleavage and you're done.
Unless you're a man.
>>
>>339039259
it's literally all in the tagging. make it so if someone watches one of your video youtube incessantly recommends you everywhere they look. the youtube system is flawed. channels with high view counts have the most authority and appear above small channels, so it's all about getting them to watch one video then cycling through the rest of your channel due to having the same tags in all your videos source: i have 650k+ subs
>>
>>339037169
Mine isn't a gaming channel though.
>>
File: 1(2).jpg (338 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1(2).jpg
338 KB, 960x1200
Three days before my community guideline strike expires then I can go back to making low budget videos that make me want to kill myself
https://youtube.com/channel/UCh_qTpdLbLgzbdMHuFxbmbA
>>339039481
>not showing cleavage as a man
>>
>>339039710
ok but can you be more specific, like do you put your channel name as a tag or what
>>
>>339039204
>he's going to make a gaming channel in 2016
anon the bubble is filled to the brim and it's about to burst any day now. There's no way to make a successful gaming channel now. It's way too oversaturated. The best you could hope for is joining one of those low-level scam networks like Freedom and just viewtrading with the other retards on there, but even that would only net you maybe 4 dollars a month, tops.
>>
I don't have a gaming channel, and I only have two videos. What do you people want from me
>>
>>339039872
have unique tags as well as tags that will help you show up on searches. it's a mix. you need the broad ones to get inital views then you need specific ones that anchor all of your videos so youtube thinks they're related. get the chrome/fire fox addon vidiq

also, invest money in promoting your videos as ads. that's how i got started. even as low as 15 bucks can get you thousands of views.
>>
File: 2016-05-27_08-02-56.jpg (91 KB, 388x523) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-27_08-02-56.jpg
91 KB, 388x523
I have the videos ready to upload but my internet is complete garbage
Just think female Super BunnyHop
>>
>>339040068
>also, invest money in promoting your videos as ads. that's how i got started. even as low as 15 bucks can get you thousands of views.

That's actually a good idea.
I'll look into that.
>>
>>339040068
ok thanks anon that helps alot, the fucking youtube game be ridiculous
>>
I Want to do PC gaming videos but my autism makes it impossible unless I can get lossless capture what is the best program for that?
>>
>>339040092
I like that's guys stuff. Link to your channel?
>>
>>339040386
Sorry anon, I don't have anything up yet. It takes an hour to upload 45 seconds.
>>
>>339040263
FRAPS if you don't mind the colossal filesizes.
you can probably tweak OBS to be as close to lossless as possible (6-10k bitrate).
>>
>>339040092
LONDON
>>
>>339040463
Do you live in Somalia?
>>
Nosubs but I still like making videos

Mostly gameplay with my friends and I and ranting about the cancerous industry
>>
>>339040463
Shill yourself when you upload. More Bunnyhop's would be cool.
>>339040502
/int/ pls
>>
File: 1464072091913.gif (197 KB, 348x490) Image search: [Google]
1464072091913.gif
197 KB, 348x490
>>339040524
Worse.
Arkansas
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 800x627
>>339037169
I have 1 sub and its my mom
I dont force my channel out there. Its all about the boners you bring in. I find that the most popular channels are stuff like girls talking about how they seen a spider on the ground and how it made them jump and their hair got messed up because of it and they had to restyle their hair and then Jacob walked into the room and they were like "omg lol get out of the room your so hot u cant see me like this haha"
>>
>>339040619
Oh God. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>339040482
Fraps is better the dxtory really?
>>
>>339039970
I hear that shit every year about every fucking thing.
>>339039204
Just do it anon, don't listen to these retards who can barely explain how the whole system works.
>>
>>339040169
>>339040203
a few more tips
don't invest in a promoted video until a) you have what you consider to be your best video to date, because this is the one video everyone will see, you want to give them a reason to stick around. don't just shit out a clickbait overwatch video or something then promote that because you'll get views but no one will retain it.
b)don't promote a video when you have just one or two other videos, wait until you have an entire backlog so the tags will work and cycle through their recommendations
c)don't quit your day job because the earnings are really low, especially starting off. if you get the extension I mentioned, you're gonna see "estimated earnings". ignore it, it's complete bullshit.
d)get your friends and family or if you're horribly alone make other channels to comment on the video. this is one of the most important things there is when it comes to youtube determining what video ranks where on "related videos" sidebars. The number of comments, and the watch time are both extremely important, so don't just refresh your video a shit load of times (that works in the beginning but they stop counting them after a while), because the view time for each will only be the time it takes you to hit refresh. If you ever open your video page, let the entire thing play though from start to finish.
>>
>>339040658
>seven subs
>one is me
>three are the same person
>the rest is family
This is fine.
>>
>307 subs
>made $3
Could be worse I suppose.
>>
>>339040767
>That "d" tip.
Fuck.
>>
>>339040742
>Just do it anon, don't listen to these retards who can barely explain how the whole system works.
ive actually been explaining how the system works pretty clearly the past few posts. You're not going to get a gaming channel going in 2016. You can make a channel where gameplay plays in the background and you talk over it about a completely unrelated topic (see: leafyishere or any of the hundreds of other faggots that do this annoying bullshit) but doing let's plays and gameplay commentary is over. The ones who made it will continue to make it, if you waited to start your channel its beyond too late.
>>
>>339037169
Great.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rff28JVDtAw
>>
>>339041010
Not you again.
>>
>>339040767
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfO-J5lg8-XeHw9l7Bhk4ZQ
got any tips at all for me?
>mfw I actually have overwatch clickbate videos
>>
>>339041010
You fuck. You said you only turned 18 but advertised your channel when were 17.
Feels weird being older than a YouTuber, even if it's just by a few months.
>>
>>339040919
it's not hard to get people to comment though to be fair. it's annoying to hear in videos people say inane shit like "don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!" but you'd be surprised how effective it is. People literally do forget, and when you say that they instantly remember and will do it.

Also, another pro tip, reply to every single comment starting off. it instantly doubles your comment count. if it's applicable, ask the person you're replying to a question and start a comment chain. your comments will really pile up fast that way, and from my experience, comments are exponential. once you get the ball rolling other people jump in and try to get their comment seen too. especially if they see the uploader replying to them all people get lonely on youtube
>>
>>339041049
Oh yeah me again.
Whatcha gonna do about it, scrub?
>>
>>339040963
You can do more than just let's play or commentary and be successful.
>>
>>339041173
Why would I do anything?
>"This video is a cry for help"
Anyone can see how your stuff is going.
>>
File: Razorfist is about 31.png (344 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Razorfist is about 31.png
344 KB, 512x512
>>339041060
Is you're name inspired by Razorfist?
>>
>>339041396
It was actually a name for the character I created in custom robo ds
>>
>>339041471
Good taste.

I'll probably check out your shit but I doubt it's what I'm looking for. Keep at it though.
>>
I just posted two short Overwatch videos to my channel but I'm more focused on getting more consistent viewers on twitch
>>
>>339040767
>>339040068
How do you promote your videos besides tags and whatever?

If I have a sweet gameplay video of lets say Call of doody or Overwatch do I just post it on leddit like every one else or what?
>>
>>339041578
Thanks bro much apreciated, do you have a channel?
>>
File: OSY1USQK%QJ4WG$WYRE1VQ6.jpg (13 KB, 406x109) Image search: [Google]
OSY1USQK%QJ4WG$WYRE1VQ6.jpg
13 KB, 406x109
>>339041060
your tags suck, work on them.

also, don't just put up full, unedited streams. that's what twitch is for. people on youtube appreciate some effort in terms of videos like that for the post part. i'd take your streams and do highlight videos or something, but honestly like i said pure gameplay channels are gonna leave you with a slim to no chance of success.

however, some things you can do that won't hurt
>make a twitter and link it to your youtube to autopost every time you make a video
>link previous and next video in all your descriptions
>link the subscribe button in your description
>link twitter in description
(youtube likes links)
and create a uniform template in your descriptions. you'll see most big youtubers do this.

it'll be something like

description im fucking gay here's my stupid video
_______
SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNELâ–º (url)
PREVIOUS VIDEOâ–º
NEXT VIDEOâ–º
FOLLOW ME ON:
TWITTERâ–º
FACEBOOKâ–º
TWITCHâ–º
INSTAGRAMâ–º

etc etc. this is going to give you more stuff that's consistently the same across all videos and make sure that they cycle through on autoplay and in recommendations because it makes youtube think they're all related (which they are). i see you have your twitter and twitch there, but hotlink them with the http://www.

also, use annotations for the next/previous video and the subscribe button. i have an end card on my videos linked up with all of that shit, but a simple annotation can do for now if you're just starting.

also, put all your videos/series into playlists. it's just another way for someone to stumble upon your channel. make an overwatch playlist, a mario maker playlist, etc etc.
>>
>>339041282
you could but no one's going to subscribe to a channel when it's some nobody with 400 videos of games and each one is totaling 30 views a piece on a good day. if you really must do lets place makes a separate "gaming" channel, lots of people do that once they get established.
>>
>>339041664
No. I've been told I have the voice for it but I'm both lazy and stupid.
>>
>>339041153

Most of the people on this site are older than YouTubers
>>
>>339041671
Goddamn son, playing youtube is the real game.
>>
Always the same cucks shilling. Just go to the forum you made.
>>
>>339041671
Holy shit that really helps some of the stuff I have done like created different playlists. And I know it's usually not a good idea to post the whole unedited stream I do plan on eventually making a highlight video. Seriously all your advice helps a lot I am screen capping this thread
>>
>>339041643
you can try, but the thing is the content isn't going to attract anyone to click it, even on reddit. there is a "promote" button on youtube where you can pay like i said earlier, about $15 bucks will get you 1-2k views. if people like it they'll stick around.
>>
>>339041817
I'd like to believe that most of the people here are older than youtube, but I just can't anymore.
>>
File: TV2016030701511300.jpg (112 KB, 900x480) Image search: [Google]
TV2016030701511300.jpg
112 KB, 900x480
I think of sometimes at least getting a better capture device, but all I do now is upload random clips of me playing stuff off of the crappy standard definition card I have right now.
Maybe that doesn't need more effort put into it.
>>
>How's your youtube gaming channel going, anon?
I gave up after about 1.5 years. Feels good.
Just didn't feel worth it to go through recording, editing, uploading and setting up all the Youtube tags etc for 30-70 views (and maybe 1 comment if I'm lucky) on each video.
>>
>>339041972
Fuck. That hit it right in the guts man.
>>
I've got 13 subscribers, most of them anons from these threads who have channels of their own. Here's some content I've done -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMsU9Hjj_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTSJTz_lW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbEQvkBNf_s
>>
btw guys stay the fuck away from networks. you don't need them. all they really offer you is free shitty thumbnails, but with the kind of thumbnails that get views on youtube, you don't need to be a graphic designer to make a clickbait looking thumbnail.

they also give you royalty free music to use, that's cool but you can find your own anyway. they have a bigger library usually but its all shit, slightly better shit than you'll find yourself on google, but not worth 40% of your already razor thin revenue.

Freedom is a huge scam and i'd stay away from any of them til you reach at least 100k subs, but even then you really don't need it. made a trip incase anyone wants to ask anything else.
>>
>>339042173
I'm only two vids in and I already feel that. But I don't do gaming videos, I just do short fiction so the channel is more for myself and my friends/family, but I'd like it to be bigger.
>>
>>339042298
>Pony avatar
So who is this faggot really, and why do you want him bullied?
>>
Going allright. Slow, but I'm ok with that.
Doing only /vr/ related stuff makes it all a bit harder to get more viewers, but hey, at least I have fun making the stuff.
https://youtu.be/OukIv4Fx49c
https://youtu.be/a6w4ghQPYu0
https://youtu.be/O-pcCUqbCAs
>>
File: CBAeZDiU8AAqgcp.jpg (28 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CBAeZDiU8AAqgcp.jpg
28 KB, 600x399
>>339042427
I'm just someone that likes horse pussy and ponies who also likes video games and non-human women. I make unedited Let's Plays because that's all I'm capable of making at this time. I have brain problems, like Autism, Bipolar, schizophrenia and brain damage, so there's that too I guess.

I also do commentary-free gameplay videos on occasion. Here's a couple of those - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNsKMiQn9s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8N7XZOwYSU
>>
>>339042634
Right. You should get rid of the ponies.
>>
>>339042554
Man, your Outrun video was amazing. I dunno why I didn't sub the first time I found your channel but these new videos seem interesting.
>>
>>339042774
Why? No seriously, I've got legit brain problems and don't understand why I should remove them.
>>
>>339042927
Most people hate them and they make you seem retarded.
>>
>>339042554
nice intros/branding. did you do it all yourself?

good looks. you'll get there. you do interesting things like that vector/bitmap video. it's stuff like that, segueys from video games but not unrelated, that i think have the most potential.
>>
>>339042985
But I am retarded. Why shouldn't I look the part? Plus I love my waifu and I want to wear that on my sleeve.
>>
>>339042927
People will instantly dislike a video the moment they see a pony.
>>
>>339043138
Yeah but they wouldn't have liked my content anyways then because they're bigots. Probably damn dirty liberals too.
>>
>>339043108
Your sexual fetish shit should not define who you are, and should not be a part of your gaming youtube channel.
>>
>>339042341

Always curious on how it all starts like obviously you mentioned how to get YouTube to recognize you more and I know you can advertise but what was the Turing point for you?
Did you just have video strike gold that got you a shit load of viewers and subs or does it slowly snowball over time?
>>
>>339042349
I do different videos, I use Tubebuddy for tags. I did a lot of research on how to promote, but I don't think I'm a particularly interesting person. My friends and family subbed, but they didn't watch the videos, just wanted to support me.

If you enjoy making the videos, I say stick with it. 2 videos isn't a lot, I had about 50. I just got tired of the entire process overall, so I'm just hiding my channel for a good long while.
>>
>>339043208
I hardly ever mention it in my videos. Only fetish I ever obsess over is butts. I really like butts. Anyways stop being a prude you damn dirty liberal.
>>
>>339042920
Thanks man! Glad you liked that one, it was supposed to be a wallpaper but it got out of hand.
Eventually I'll make more like that, just need to find the right theme, you know.

>>339043082
Yeah, I used to do that kind of thing for a living so I'm used to it.
I'm beginning to see that too. The video people seem to have liked the most is one I talk about coffee.
Thanks for the advice man, and for all the helpful advice you've been posting here also. It's odd how youtube works.
>>
>>339043279
it snowballs, exponentially. after you crack your first 100 subs youll see growth more quickly. it's not going to go from 100 to 1million over night, but you're going to see the growth happen in larger numbers at that point. i did pay to promote a few of my videos earlier on though which got views and a few subs, but really paying to promote should be about hooking potential view cycles rather than buffing your numbers.
>>
>>339042554
I would subscribe again but I already have.
I like your stuff dude, just keep making it.
>>
>>339043467
Subbed, your videos are pretty comfy. Where's you accent come from? Sounds like a mix of French and something else.
>Select all images with coffee.
Wow, how fitting.
>>
File: 1455576098698.jpg (130 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1455576098698.jpg
130 KB, 1023x682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdgJZvfQzc

It's pretty good.
>>
>>339043556
Thanks man, I'm glad you like the content. If you ever have any suggestions or critiques they are very welcome.

>>339043668
Thanks! The accent comes from growing up with three different languages so it's all a mess. But hey, as long as it's comprehensible, I guess I can't complain.
>>
>>339043318
I literally started a week ago. My channel is 50% a joke and 50% serious science fiction so far. I really don't know what I want to do with it. But getting <100 views per video is disheartening. The same thing happened when I started my stupid ass short story blog. I got maybe 80 views on my best stories. But it's cool, I guess. I'm just some faggot on the internet, after all.

That sounded less douchey in my head. I don't want to be famous, I just want to share the stuff I create with more people.
>>
>>339042341
Does being a minority help your channel?

I'm black and my friends say If I started a Dota/Hearthstone/Overwatch channel or Twitch stream I'll stand out more compared to the sea of white/asian channels.
>>
>>339044154
>growing up with three different languages
Oh, man. I know this feel. I spent as much time in North London and Oxford as I did in West London where I live. I've got some weird accent where it's half stereotypical classy from Oxford and half hood from London.
>>
>>339044154
Accents are big on the yerterb. Seriously, having a good voice or a unique accent is like YouTube 101. So good on you. I don't have an accent so nobody cares.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
ITT: LITERAL CANCER
>>
>>339044251
>But getting <100 views per video is disheartening.
>started a week ago

what did you think was going to happen? no one knows who you are yet. you need to make content that people want to share. give them a reason to get you more views. also tell them to like, comment, subscribe, because they'll forget to if you don't. you're not just going to upload videos and strike gold right away. even hitting 50 views on your first upload with no other videos is something to be proud of.

>>339044319
no idea im white as snow. i wish i were black though because i'd go on weird racist rants against white people to make them share it in disgust. sounds like you could do something with it.
>>
>>339044462
Yo, what actually is your channel? You're being pretty helpful to everyone itt and I kinda wanna sub.
>>
So basically no one likes unedited content? I have to edit my content to make it appeal to the pissbaby millennials and the whiny entitled liberals? That seems like bullshit.
>>
>>339044462
Yeah, I know it's dumb to bitch about low viewership when I only have two videos, but I literally spent several months working on the story for my second one. I honestly just want people to see/read it. It's not game-changing sci-fi, but it's not bad. Or maybe it is. I don't really know. I'm biased towards my own writing.
>>
>>339042341
I guess the next obvious question is payment.

You have 650k subs so how much are you getting paid from all that?

I assume the bulk of your money depends on how many views you have per video and how many ads are blocked, etc etc.

What's the requirement to go full time? Like a million subscribers and 500k views for each video?
>>
>>339044661
i dont wanna post it here and i dont want my channel being associated with /v/ or 4chan in general because thats when the memes and cancerous comments come into play, my advice is on the house
>>
>>339044326
By talking daily to people you imagine eventually you'd start talking in a similar way but it seems like there's a point when your language skills just stop adapting for some reason. Oh well.

>>339044380
That's harsh man, we just need to find what works the best. It's just not that simple I guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXUnnpOE374

bretty gud
>>
>>339044686
you don't have to do anything, but if you want people to spend their time watching your videos you'll need to give them a reason to. there are hundreds if not thousands of unedited streams of any given game on twitch and youtube gaming. if there's nothing unique or pleasent about yours then no one is going to watch.

don't think of it as doing something "for" them. you're doing it to help yourself by making something the want to watch.
>>
>>339037169
It's not. What sort of retard do you take me for?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h23DgzO2k8
>>
>>339044779
Yeah, I get that. Shame /v/ doesn't know restraint. You ever get those comments and think "I know this guy's from /v/"? I see them and /pol/ around all the damn time and it's annoying seeing faggots spout memes.
>>
getting 3-4k$/month so im really happy :)
>>
>>339044893
I don't know what people want to watch. I just make the kind of content I want to watch. Edited content pisses me off so I tend to avoid it.

Also do I have to play new and popular games for people to like my content or can I just play what I want. I don't have money to get new and popular games and my computer couldn't run them anyways so I generally stick to older titles that I like. Plus new and popular games look boring as hell and tend to be plagued by liberal communist propaganda and forced diversity and miscegnation bullshit paid for by the Jews. Either that or they're edgy as fuck and look like a 12-year-old with a fedora made them.
>>
Pretty good the past month. Some games "journalism" sites wrote about this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXeORwMklU

...and then it subsequently blew up on Twitter, getting me like 400+ new subs.

I like the content I make, and it's cool to know some other people do too.
>>
>>339044723
its really impossible to say. lots of factors go into your cpm (cost per thousand views) and it's different for everyone depending on likes, shares, comments, and a whole shit ton of factors that you can't control in any way.

It's different every month, but you make a lot less than you're probably thinking. I can kind of explain how it works though without being too specific.

>advertisers pay google to put their ads on targeted audiences
>your videos get a 'cost per thousand' (CPM) for advertisers to pay google to place their ads on your video. this is where the differences for everyone comes in, your CPM could be different from video
>RPM is what you make, revenue per thousand. This is what you actually get after youtube/google take their cut of the ad money. usually around half, give or take, but youtube doesn't make the exact figures public.

you really won't be making that much from ad revenue, most people get money from things like patreon, amazon referral links, crunchyroll/audible referral links, or other sponsorship deals (which is where networks come in handy, but that's not until you're a lot bigger)
>>
Check out my friends channel, he just started back. The Caribbean Gamer.

He's got a funny accent and hates the fact he's black.

Also twitch streams
>>
>>339045009
yeah all the time
pepe avatars on youtube are a huuuuge annoyance because it's always cancerous dweebs that frequent r/4chan and always make the same "jokes" over and over.

>>339045183
people aren't going to watch for the games, that's what i'm saying. there's a thousand streams of any given game out there, you need to be witty or funny or offer SOMETHING that makes them want to watch, otherwise they'll find someone else who gives them that. if you're not charasmatic or you can't keep a conversation with yourself going then commentaries aren't for you.
>>
Went on vacation and got a boost of subs so that was pretty cool. Overall I'm having a pretty fun time with it.
Except one of my friends getting jealous for no reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAbO4HPpe_E
>>
>>339045531
I have Autism and other brain problems, I can't be any of those things. I'm not capable of doing that. Really you lot need to check your neurotypical privilege and stop being fucking retarded all the time. Pissbaby millennial scum.
>>
>>339045531
Are Pepe avatars worse than generic smug anime girl or /b/ reaction face #42069666?
>>
>>339045737
>I have Autism and other brain problems, I can't be any of those things. I'm not capable of doing that
then enjoy your 12 views a video m8
>>
>>339045828
idk havent had any experience with smug anime faces, at least that i've noticed. i consider pepe (any pepe) generic /b/ reaction face #42069666
>>
Not video games but i make informational videos with my friends :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh_lGkiP_jA
>>
>>339045998
Fair play. Good luck dealing with those cancerous comments.
>>
>>339045998
I love you, 650ksubsguy. You've actually supplied a lot of great advice.
>>
>>339046206
no prob phamilia.
>>
>>339046395
Have you got those buttons they send to people with loads of subs?
That's nice of them.
>>
>>339037169
I´m Austrian and I´m proud

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJAgTSlieWk
>>
>>339045713
Sorry about your friend being a dickbag because you're doing alright, I enjoyed your vid, keep it up I subbed.
>>
I'm uploading videos more often now but I doubt its gonna go anywhere you know?

120~ subscibers. Doubt I could get to 200.
>>
>>339046395
Could you give me advice on my youtube channel? Here is our last video we made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDbdaJj0zo

We don't know if this channel has potential or not, hence why we stopped a few months ago. Might pick it up again in a month or two.

Thanks.
>>
File: Mike Nigger Grave Digger Salami.jpg (226 KB, 550x791) Image search: [Google]
Mike Nigger Grave Digger Salami.jpg
226 KB, 550x791
These threads always remind me what kind of trash browses this website.
>>
File: 9f3.gif (996 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
9f3.gif
996 KB, 500x275
>>339037169
I feel like I am stuck in 53 subs, I already need to add voice in this.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg
I mostly do Sm4sh stuff. Here is my last big video which only has like 120 views even if its a big 9 minutes montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpcVXiqdZic

Some other shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axm-JDn38MY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYodEhRao4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbRBj00ArE
Trigger warning for /v/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY7oD5MElEs
>>
>>339047323
FUCK YOU MIKE "THE KIKE KILLER" STOKLASA
>>
>>339037169
horrible.
>>
>>339041010
You put my tweet in your Q&A video, and my friend called me the second it came out excited as fuck for some reason like it made me famous hahaha

I hope you get your dunkey collab, it would be pretty funny I think
>>
>spend $250 on set up
>still can't get decent quality videos
I can't even upload yet because everything needs to be decent
>>
>>339045998
Yeah thanks a ton 650ksubsguy, I screenscapped your advice and threw it in a folder. Wish I could help you out in someway, but until you show me your channel, thanks big guy.
>>
>>339042298
good choice in horse, you faggot
>>
I have many ideas for videos but starting the video is always the most stupid fucking part.
>>
>>339047912
ill do a random draw of post numbers with videos in them. whatever it is you guys can sub to them for me.

>>339044976
is the winner. pass it forward fellas.
>>
I have a great name for a gaming channel, but i don't know if i'll ever use it.
>>
I want to make a show like the AVGN or Jontron, any tips on how to write scripts?
>>
>>339049058
>hey guys
>>
>>339049365
just talk to yourself or your friends if you have any you're comfortable being yourself around and see what sticks. you can probably adlib most of it with just a general idea on what you want to say, but the delivery is what is going to make or break you
>>
What software do you faggots use to edit your videos?
>>
>>339049254
You probably don't, but if you ever need any help with any sort of logo/branding stuff just let me know.
>>
File: Flag.jpg (58 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
58 KB, 800x600
>448 subs
>257 videos
>105,663 views
I had the channel since sometime 2014 but only started it as a proper channel in july 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SucoVidya
>>
>>339044976
lol im just actually watching this now.
great idea for a series. good video. i'll sub on my personal account sometime (not going to do it now because i dont want someone on /v/ finding out who i am.)
>>
>>339049254
I looked through his channel and he had a shitty prank video on it, I'm gonna have to say no. Good idea tho
>>
>>339049583
im cool, thanks, i'm a designer myself. appreciate the offer though.
>>
File: cutest.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
cutest.webm
2 MB, 852x480
Doing awesome, 30 vids and 30k subscribers!
I live in 2012 btw.
>>
>>339049656
do you mean this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-PdcKaEB0

because im looking at it now and it's tagged with "parody" and "satire", in which case i think its pretty funny sage for not videogames

but either way whatever. buy a hobo a cup of coffee or a flask of whiskey or something then
>>
File: 14347146486321.jpg (128 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
14347146486321.jpg
128 KB, 419x483
Recently started uploading videos again and I average around 100 views per video, that's pretty neat.
>>
File: 1464281929859.jpg (30 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1464281929859.jpg
30 KB, 600x549
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgzd4zTk13I

>More than 100 views on a video.

Wow I am finally gonna make it!
>>
https://youtu.be/jN4mMw1pFtQ

A guitar cover I did of a song from MGQ.
>>
>>339049656
This is the only video worth posting that ive made in awhile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDObLrGTIM
>>
>>339045207
go to bed, jonah
>>
>>339049687
Ah, then it's probably like I'm a hot dog maker offering a chef advice.
Cheers man, I hope you reach 1m soon enough.
>>
The best advice I have for people trying to actually get successful on YouTube is this:
Don't waste your time talking to a ton of other YouTubers, especially in a group chat on Skype or something. It encourages you to waste your time on that instead of making content and you turn into a groupie.
>>
>>339049894
Don't move around so much. But it's pretty good. Do more mainstream stuff to get more views.
>>
>>339037169
No viewers except friends. http://youtu.be/ZiGIYYsdu68
>>
File: faith_by_kr0npr1nz-d8xj99r.jpg (170 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
faith_by_kr0npr1nz-d8xj99r.jpg
170 KB, 894x894
Some questions, for people who care:

1. What do you use to edit your videos, why, and how did you get them without paying any more than 50 dollars? If you didn't pay anything, how'd you find it?

2. Do you recommend editing your videos in one particular style or having multiple different types of videos on the same channel?

3. If you're not in it for the money, or the concept of getting money as a result of your videos, should you even bother making a channel in the first place?
>>
File: 1462494851511.png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462494851511.png
789 KB, 1280x720
>tfw I missed the Minecraft boom on Youtube and my only video is for an outdated mod
>It has 81k views
>>
File: 146227685.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
146227685.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
Don't care about subs right now but anyone feel like giving at least some pointers to what I could improve for the future?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saC5o7acqtQ
>>
>>339049605
some serious gaming when I played for trident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewEzW5D3Gb4

rest of the channel is more humor oriented which I enjoy editing much more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJJ2j0H26H8
>>
>>339050271
This, I'd prefer to spend my time shilling myself on forums and the likes.
But for gaming channels it's too late anyway, unless if you have a big channel owner that will suggest to go to your channel because you are awesome and blablabla...if Pewdiepie does something like that with a guy that just started, dunno...I think 500k subs instantly would happen.
Whoever starts now is 3-4 years late, seeing all those new channels with 238 views or less average is depressng as fuck.
>>
>>339050460
>except friends
>no subs

some friends you've got, anon.
>>
>>339045713
Nice video idea, could use some polish but it's still funny and creative. Subbed.
>>339046145
Girl on the left is trying way to fucking hard.
>>339047380
Pretty good editing, gets really boring after a while tho.
>>339049605
The channel intro alone was enough for me to decide I don't really like your stuff, personal opinion I guess.
>>339049854
Funny, but wouldn't watch a whole channel of it.
>>339050017
Good editing, subbed.
>>339049894
Nice fucking job man. I wish I could play instruments but I suck so that was pretty cool to watch.
>>
>>339050590
>1. What do you use to edit your videos, why, and how did you get them without paying any more than 50 dollars? If you didn't pay anything, how'd you find it?
after effects and premiere pro. i pay about $50 a month for an adobe creative cloud subscription for all of their programs.

>2. Do you recommend editing your videos in one particular style or having multiple different types of videos on the same channel?
what do you mean? you can have one channel with different "shows", not sure what you mean by editing styles.
>3. If you're not in it for the money, or the concept of getting money as a result of your videos, should you even bother making a channel in the first place?
if you're in it for the money you're in it for the wrong reasons. you won't be making that much.
>>
>>339050858
>after effects and premiere pro.
Are they hard to learn? I'm an idiot when it comes to Adobe products.
>what do you mean?
Say I wanted to have a stream compilation, a goofy Team Fortress 2 video, and a serious discussion video on the same channel. Is that too diverse?
>if you're in it for the money, you're in it for the wrong reasons.
I must be subbed to all the wrong people, then.
>>
>1 video uploaded 7 years ago
>somehow has 142 views
>2 fucking subscribers

It's nothing special either, I don't understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diWXGieXuMo
>>
>>339050590
1.) Adobe Premiere Pro. If you don't know how to acquire it without paying for it, then you aren't smart enough to get popular on YouTube.
2.) The smart thing to do is make the same video every day. The artistically non-bankrupt thing to do is to put your heart and soul into every video you edit, making each one a unique experience for the viewer, but that isn't worth it.
3.) No. If you're talented and you do YouTube as an infrequent hobby when you could be making money at it, I hate you more than if you're not talented and still try really hard.
Odds are, though, you aren't talented.
>>
>>339050590
1. Sony Vegas
>If you didn't pay anything, how'd you find it?
It's called piracy m8

2. The former so that people know what they can expect and you have a clearer niche appeal

3. Yes and no. Yes if you feel like you want to, no if this is some sort of second job to you because you're not going to make any money, get that idea out of your head. It's a fun hobby, you learn some shit about video editing and the like and you can get to learn a lot of people sharing your interests.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
>>
>>339050858
>paying for creative cloud
>not thinking you should be in it for the money
you have a regressive mindset. I bet you've been stuck at 650k for a while now.
>>
File: 1441430038220.gif (156 KB, 525x483) Image search: [Google]
1441430038220.gif
156 KB, 525x483
got some pretty constructive feedback last time so lets go famalams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_sLOe0aF_Q
>>
>>339051040
>Are they hard to learn? I'm an idiot when it comes to Adobe products.
there's a learning curve, yeah, but theres tons of resources out there. AE is for animations and special effects and just upping the presentation a bit. premiere is for compiling your footage and clips that you made in AE together to make a final product.
>>339051040
>Say I wanted to have a stream compilation, a goofy Team Fortress 2 video, and a serious discussion video on the same channel. Is that too diverse?
i don't see why it would be, especially if you're not already a big youtuber. if it were someone like pewdiepie i could see him breaking off and making a separate channel for streams and a separate channel for serious talk, but when you're starting out throw everything at the wall and see what sticks
>I must be subbed to all the wrong people, then.
lots of people get popular without the express intent of making money. i personally just make videos i find funny and other people seemed to think so as well.
>>
File: juri_han_by_rainygami-d5wj2mu.jpg (655 KB, 479x750) Image search: [Google]
juri_han_by_rainygami-d5wj2mu.jpg
655 KB, 479x750
Mine is doing alright. Slow but alright, l guess. l'm having fun making content.

l do fighting game related stuff. Either ranked matches or online/offline matches with friends. Could use some advice to see where l can improve on commentary.

Here's some Guile ranked matches for SFV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRenFJ72S24

..and if you don't fancy commentary. l've got some replays from various games. Here's some Akuma in Third Strike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDODnOuTEiY
>>
>>339043508

Any advice for us, O Wise YouTube Sempai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4MSCdrAsk
>>
File: AwesomePowers.jpg (54 KB, 230x262) Image search: [Google]
AwesomePowers.jpg
54 KB, 230x262
>>339050805
Yeah fair enough.
I'm not one of those super engaging yt people.
I just cant bring myself to act nice to beg for likes and subs I just call shit as I see it and I'm pretty cunty.

Thanks for having a look any way.
>>
>>339051174
im paying for creative cloud because as i said before i'm a designer. i use it every single day anyway for work. i wouldn't have paid for it if it was just expressly for youtube.
>>
>>339051065
>>339051139
>It's called piracy m8
I know that, I just don't know where to look.
>Putting your heart and soul into every video isn't worth it
Cool, glad to see we're all lazy assholes
>I hate you more if you do YouTube as an infrequent hobby
I don't want to be a YouTube leech the rest of my life, I just want to make videos that people enjoy. Who cares about the fucking money?
>>
>>339051408
>who cares about the fucking money
the people who are on top. enjoy being in the ground lol, I'll sit pretty on my 200k subs
>>
File: 1455565519198.jpg (119 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1455565519198.jpg
119 KB, 716x520
>have wanted to make a channel like Cow Chop for years
>will never be able to because my main friend that I play with lives across the country
so is life
>>
What do you guys think of this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDbdaJj0zo
Could def use pointers and feedback.
>>
>>339037169
I keep getting contacted by the people at TGN and they want me to join their group. Apparently they like my stuff, but all I've done are silly little things like Smash clips, a couple of W101 combo stuff and a Gears 4 compilation. What do?
>>
File: 1367087118340.jpg (9 KB, 171x211) Image search: [Google]
1367087118340.jpg
9 KB, 171x211
>>339051465
Nice superiority complex.
>>
>>339051650
it's not a complex
it's pretty simple, actually. youtube encourages you to abandon ethical standards and gives you money for it
I will be happy with mine, you can be happy with your moral high ground if you want
>>
This one was posted in the last thread. It's pretty cute.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gF8Vvp_BIGewzQTZA8nwA
>>
File: 1456620269296.jpg (17 KB, 321x399) Image search: [Google]
1456620269296.jpg
17 KB, 321x399
how do I into youtube? IS it even possible to have a successful channel anymore without doing something crazy original? I've wanted to do shit where I record a video with my friends and cut it to just be the highlights because I like those types of videos and other people do too, but I'm not sure our sense of humor would resonate with people and I'm just not sure it would work in general.
>>
File: 1424039682234.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1424039682234.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
One other question: is it smart to have a backlog of videos to upload or should you just do them one at a time?
>>
>>339040619
Oh god. How have you not just... gave up? How do people live there? I mean really. I've been there twice both times I left before I was supposed to its so mind crushingly dull. It's like seeing the worst possible atrocity in Arkansas.. would barely get a 'huh' out of you.
>>
>>339052193
A backlog and a constant output is great, consistency is one of the biggest factors for success I think. But good luck keeping finding enough time to work on a backlog.
>>
Making videos about games while also talking over is too mainstream and in some cases not enjoyable, so I decided to make these kind of video(s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyI7aFeAv6I
>>
File: CjZ6uh6XAAI2uGo.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
CjZ6uh6XAAI2uGo.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
>>339052084

Sup.
>>339051324 here.

We just started, and we decided to do it because we felt we had a funny chemistry a lot of the time in real life. Find someone you vibe with on a comedy level in real life and post it. Don't worry about making views, just do it as a hobby. Teach yourself how to edit, how to do SEO, really just dedicate yourself to it as something professional but don't expect anything great.

Our personal motto is: "Think of it like a hobby, but treat it like a job."

No idea if it will work this way, but every big YouTuber does two things: 1) Works about 12 hours a day. 2) Says you have to have fun doing it, or you'll give up.

Stick with it, and don't go Hollow.
>>
>>339051560
Same but my fucking friend is a faggot and wants to do a LE REDDIT family friendly face cam reaction and spooky games cringe worthy bullshit channel. And now he's salty that my channel is doing better
>>
I just started my channel like a month ago. Just got a bunch of Dark Souls 3 stuff right now with 9 or so subs.

But it's fun so the success portion doesn't really matter that much to. So long as you like making videos and junk, it'll come to you.

I can my channel if you good folks want it.
>>
>>339051589
Don't join The Gaming Network, bad idea. You can look up multiple sources of now larger channels talking against them and shit. They really don't help you at all, just want your money.
>>
>>339052475
sounds like you need a new friend
>>
I guess current trend is to make reaction videos and shit on others work, silly or good.
>>
File: 1458319180800.jpg (12 KB, 289x296) Image search: [Google]
1458319180800.jpg
12 KB, 289x296
how the fuck does everyone come up with clever names
I can't fucking do it man
I've got nothing
>>
File: 54e5c09b-img15.png (57 KB, 579x351) Image search: [Google]
54e5c09b-img15.png
57 KB, 579x351
Views are all mine, but yeah...I think I might drop the project until october, weather is getting hot...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ENQATdHHlE
>>
>>339052607
I really do. I guess he was in a teamspeak with my other buddy last night talking about how I don't deserve any of my subs and how he's better. He's been my best friend since first grade and he's letting my "success" on a hobby of mine get to him. It's really sad.
>>
I just started a channel with a friend of mine since he really wanted to do this. We only have a few videos but here are some of them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90CCJ_a_Mfk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhQMUfB3rY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7U0laLT31g
>>
File: 1407505090739.png (26 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1407505090739.png
26 KB, 633x758
>make video
>check it a week later
>32 views
>2 dislikes 1 like
>>
>>339052607

W-Will you be my friend, anon?
>>
>>339052923
His video's get dislikes and he makes other youtube accounts just to give himself more likes. It's super fucking cringy and obvious.He also blocks anyone who writes something criticizing his video.
>>
>>339052846
anon you just started 3 days ago...talking about dedication uh?
>>
>>339052947
whoever has the deeper voice which I assume is you really sounds like they're forcing it
>>
Working on better quality

720p

Probably do overwatch next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfnYDFsvatI
>>
I just started recording my stuff for the fun of it and making videos cause why not. Just having and making my friends laugh with stupid shit like this:

https://youtu.be/jSE79TAVDw4

Feedback is welcomed.
>>
>>339053094
Of course you fucking noodle
>>
>>339052954
a-atleast you've got a like!
>>
File: Juri 2.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Juri 2.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>339052954

Where's your video, anon? l'll give it a like!
>>
File: 1462034580919.png (66 KB, 777x694) Image search: [Google]
1462034580919.png
66 KB, 777x694
>>339052954
>upload one video showing how awful metro in bf3 is
>around 50 views
>post it once on 4chan in a youtube thread
>over 1000 views
Thanks guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLBjT35gYU
>>
File: ES-LV65-S_Main1_400.png (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ES-LV65-S_Main1_400.png
52 KB, 400x300
>>339053138
I just want to enjoy the summer, you know...playing Hearthstone all day and shitpost on /v/.
And, a razor, for no reason.
>>
>>339053094
yea dude
>>
It's going alright.

I think my most viewed video has around 600~ views.

I never really took my YT shit seriously, it's more of a past time right now.
>>
>>339053731
Reminds me of Locker in BF4
>>
93 subs, generally low view counts and lots of niche shit like playthroughs of things like Panzer Dragoon Saga and Discworld, lots of Japanese arcade footage too.

But whatever, its fun, my friends seem to like some of it and I encourage people who enjoy my shit to donate to a charity. Nice little hobby to have in the background of my life I guess
>>
It's going ok. Feel like we have a little momentum building but nothing major yet. 98 subs.

would really appreciate any sort of feedback on any part of our channel. heres a link: https://www.youtube.com/user/SwelkorGaming
>>
>>339055478
>those bigass gaps between videos
nah
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (53 KB, 834x455) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53 KB, 834x455
an error made it say I made 2.9 MILLION dollars 3 days ago
an hour later it was back down to 10 bucks

who do I sue?
>>
Why is this thread still up?
Why don't mods delete fucking /trash/ garbage?
>>
>>339055809
where the actual fuck are we supposed to discuss our gaming centered youtube channels if not here you fucking retard
>>
>>339055809
typical overcuck detected
>>
File: 1463531644772.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463531644772.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
46 subscribers, most of which don't really watch my videos I don't think. Real old I guess. I don't do any real let's plays or playthroughs or walkthroughs, just random uploads either uncut or things I have fun with. I did an Underhell uncut no commentary series but after recording for about six hours straight, the game crashed and I lost all six hours. The parts I have uploaded are still there but it's not going to be continued anymore, so they're private videos.

Feel free to shitpost. I don't really mind. A new insurgency video is coming sooner or later. That's my "main" draw. Occasionally upload some ARMA 3 stuff, with or without commentary which is mostly just co-op banter nonsense. Stupid small meme clips of random shit.

I use Shadowplay to record and Sony Vegas 12 to edit and render. Pretty good. Wish I had the cash for Final Cut Pro X, "Mac only" editing software. Shit is 300 USD. That's fucking bonkers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hcfhunk
>>
>>339055735
we've been uploading pretty consistently the past few months. yeah there was a lull for a couple months when real life got busy but thanks for the feedback anyways.
>>
File: Photoshop_2016-05-21_13-51-45.png (319 KB, 910x580) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop_2016-05-21_13-51-45.png
319 KB, 910x580
it seems to be going alright idk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WTIRSAZG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsvmelkqryo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4D_NV_TUU
>>
File: 1e8.png (533 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
1e8.png
533 KB, 854x476
220 subscribers
have been making a lot of randumb videos lately, instead of the stuff I normally do.

Hope that didn't rub too many subscribers the wrong way.
>>
I did a few FFXIV videos, most of which were just clear videos of my static but some are a bit more general. I honestly want to do a ton of different videos in different genres but finding the time to sit down and make/edit them is hard.

I also managed to place in a music contest which got me a lot of views for that video. I think the next one I do will be a guitar cover for some FFXI music.

These are my best videos I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8RGbOM3smo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnwZDC093yw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p419I9HUL_0
>>
I don't really have a plan yet of what I'm going to do so I'm doing Euro/American Truck Simulator videos since that's what I like. Here's my latest one
https://youtu.be/3Gf1nG3FucY
>>
>>339037169
Got like 10k views in 1 week but I'm just so fucking tired of playing games.
>>
>>339059352

Every time I see someone playing these Euro Truck Simulator type games, I just want to see them playing it with a racing wheel, gas pedal, VR headset and absolutely shit faced.
>>
>>339038832
What software, what card?
>>
I have the footage, and the programs to make videos. But all I want to do is procrastinate.
>>
About to record an episode of a series that only a couple people watch that needs to be up today.

...eh. Sounds insane when I type it out.
>>
2k subs from a Watch_Dogs video but I usually don't get many views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWm_olnayQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ciisaEIO0
>>
Going to tape a few anime videos today. I think I'm just going to have YouTube as my anime review/games channel. Thinking of doing a nekopara PT solely because I haven't played the game yet but I know it's oversaturated.

Other then that I think my channel is doing okay. Would love some more feedback or tips on editing though.

https://youtu.be/a48QOFqhY_o
>>
>>339059752
>only a couple people watch
>needs to be up today

l know that feel.
>>
I used to make shit LPs but lately it's just been Smash-related stuff. The last thing I uploaded was a DOOM glitch where a demon just fucking died by itself.
>>
>>339059752

No worries, I post stuff everyday and I only get a bunch of views if I post it on /v/ or leddit. Otherwise, it's like 2.

Just gotta keep going. I'll watch you, Anon
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 215x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 215x160
Breddy gud. 108 subs, gunna be workin on a video today after my interview.

Youtube.com/endsproductions
>>
>>339051386
Hey can you give me any advice for my videos?
>>339047380
Like for tags and how to promote it, whatever its needed.
>>
>>339037169
>having a jewtube channel
Get a real job hippies
>>
File: 1457557029449.gif (728 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457557029449.gif
728 KB, 350x350
>>339037169
Pretty good, just recently got a nice boost in subs thanks to shilling on here a few weeks back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ2Fd7o8A90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmXx2M1oVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twxMMjDhZ1Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q_fnxnvUlI
>>
File: James Concept Art.jpg (36 KB, 410x250) Image search: [Google]
James Concept Art.jpg
36 KB, 410x250
I'm shilling for myself because I really want to spread and share my passion for Silent Hill. I make threads about it all the time and have a local archive that's bigger than the wiki at this point. People found the lore and trivia I share interesting, and they asked that I make a full let's play where I explain everything as I go. So I did, and I think it turned out pretty well. I explain every single detail, lore, trivia, development fact, reference, and include pictures and videos edited in so you won't be lost, and you can see exactly what I'm referring to. I've even gone into other games just to screenshot or record certain things, and movies and gotten certain clips, even an anime, just so I could should you guys everything. It took a long time to make, but it was fun, and now I'm playing the original. I call them lore-plays because that's a more appropriate term than let's play as I'm trying to keep it low key and comfy instead of loud and obnoxious. The audio quality gets better as it goes as I got a good mic just for this and had to learn how to use it as I went.
I do not monetize my videos, there are ads on a few but only because Konami detected their cutscenes and added them. I implore you to use adblock as they do not deserve any of your money.

I hope you guys enjoy, if anyone does watch, and if you're a fan I hope I teach you something new. I'm very thorough so I think I will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYb7qOgBVwY
>>
File: amateurmagician.jpg (74 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
amateurmagician.jpg
74 KB, 402x604
I'm just starting to put together stuff as practice for bigger ideas. This one's not intended to be really funny or anything, and Dark Souls videos are a diamond dozen by now. But maybe you'll find it mildly entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWjcv0MZk8
>>
File: 1428274035209.jpg (49 KB, 576x473) Image search: [Google]
1428274035209.jpg
49 KB, 576x473
>>339042298
brony fag playing a 20 year old game. why would anyone ever want to watch this shite
>>
File: Stats.png (43 KB, 545x561) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
43 KB, 545x561
Almost to 50,000 subscribers, I think I'm doing okay. I yell about Smash 4 and memes a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8N5n3DD5zo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYZzu6gsXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khD02rLXWYM
>>
File: 1404543206466.gif (482 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1404543206466.gif
482 KB, 400x300
>>339061006
you just turned 18?
>>
>>339044779
you're criken2
>>
>>339060736
There's so many Dark Souls 3 videos out now, it's scary. Then again, I add to it cause that's all I've done too.
>>
I have 8 subscribers :D
>>
>>339061006
Pretty good stuff. I want to sex your voice
>>
>>339061006
>Tfw this raging autist is the average of the Smash community

All of this extra for a game made marketted towards children, I hope you're proud of your effort.
>>
I just like editing shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVelDbhGLPI
>>
If you basically have a dead channel is it better to start uploading shit again or just start over?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdVDY7JSeqlrP4FpnhdWtuA/videos

A channel I share with 3 other friends and we're not sure what to do regarding this.
>>
>>339062105
I would just keep going. You have a good chunk of stuff under your belt.
>>
File: tumblr_o78935gMdf1rypw9yo2_540.png (440 KB, 526x478) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78935gMdf1rypw9yo2_540.png
440 KB, 526x478
>>339061698

I'll probably range from game hijinx (likely meme-less as possible), to some music and music videos, concert clips. Maybe narrated thought pieces if I muster the focus. Probably won't have a concentrated enough style catch many subscribers but whatev. We'll see.

Keep at it anon if it pleases you.
>>
>>339061006
fake
>>
>>339042554
Damn that wallpaper video is comfy. Nice song choice.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.