[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vermintide is Free this weekend at our favourite DRM platform.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: ImageForGiantAnts.jpg (194 KB, 640x891) Image search: [Google]
ImageForGiantAnts.jpg
194 KB, 640x891
Is Vermintide worth downloading to try it for a couple of days?
>>
It's free, so why not? The playerbase is quite small though, I personally wouldn't recommend it unless you have a couple friends to play it with.
>>
>>339037116
yes
>>
I got bored after about 5 hours it seemed kinda repetitive. Didn't have friends to play with though
>>
>>339037327
I don't know shit about the game. Coop means PvE, right? Doing missions/killing skavens and such, right?

I'm saying that because It's a 25 GB download. When the hell do they announce this stuff? Next time I'd like to start downloading early.

Is there a skaven mode? I want to play as a cunning, disgusting /v/ermin
>>
>>339037454
Yes it's PvE
They have said they're considering a PvP mode down the line, but frankly I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>339037418
I'm trying to convince my friends to download 25 GB to kill bipedal rats. It was easier in my mind.
>>
Is it optimized yet?
Ran really shitty on my 650ti
>>
File: Unsettling.jpg (38 KB, 1245x339) Image search: [Google]
Unsettling.jpg
38 KB, 1245x339
>>339038101
Shit. I'll check the specs.
>>
i swear it was only 10~15 gigs when it first came out i cant comprehend how it is up to 25gb now
>>
fun game, and far better than L4D. It just needs a dedicated player base
>>
>>339037116
It still runs like shit, sadly. I'm glad they added new missions, but then disappointed they're locked as DLC. At least people who own them can invite those who don't.
>>
File: VT.png (73 KB, 409x130) Image search: [Google]
VT.png
73 KB, 409x130
>>339037418
This is my favourite game atme moment
>>
File: WizardApprenticeRunsOutOfMana.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
WizardApprenticeRunsOutOfMana.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>339041715
Pretty devilish. Can you hype it for me? It's going to be at least 9 hours if my lil bro forgoes his afternoon fapping session.

He never does, though.
>>
Does your heavy attack do more damage if you wind up all the way or should you just release as soon as possible unless you're waiting for them to close in
>>
>>339042661
no, does same damage. Wind up is just for timing your hits
>>
>>339042001
Expect to get your ass handed to you at first, but stick with it, that feeling of accomplishment after fighting off a horde and not taking one hit is so awesome.

They did the feel of the weapons very well, like you can feel the weight and momentum while swinging a 2 handed sword.

Atmosphere is awesome. Got the You can tell the devs are warhammer fans and know the lore.

Also the bants between the characters great. Lol'd many times at the comments they make to each other
>>
File: VT_Concept art.jpg (360 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
VT_Concept art.jpg
360 KB, 1280x853
>>339042001
here is some concept art that capture how awesom it is to get you fired up
>>
>>339043364
Nice. I like it rough. I think this weekend might be over the top.

>>339043606
kek'd. Is it OC?
>>
>>339043606
Why is there a picture of Prague in background
>>
>>339043968
The buildings have a similar architecture
All very gothic
>>
how do i into bright wizard

she overheats in 3 casts but her way of cooling off hurts her

if i just leave it and swing a sword it might be like a minute until she cools down passively
>>
>>339037116
thanks for the heads up friendo
>>
>>339044812
she only takes damage after she heats up past the little pips on the temp bar, you need to vent before then, otherwise you gotta take the damage or just chop away with a sword
>>
>>339043803

No, it was made shortly after games release.
>>
bomp

man i went through a level that required torches to get through the darkness and the mission had platformer elements
>>
>>339037116
If you have 3 more buddies to play it with, definitely yes.

If you dont, its useless bandwidth waste.
>>
File: 1451819861849.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1451819861849.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
> 25gb
The free weekend will be over before I finish downloading this garbage.
What the fuck
>>
I played it with a friend, ended up getting 2 really high levels with us who just used all the MLG strats. We got everything in the level, but it was really unsatisfying. Game isn't too bad, but I still wish I could refund it.
>>
>>339048465
I have exactly 3 buddies. But we were not planning on buying an expensive game. I'd like to try it with them but they seem to be too busy fapping to futa to even answer.
>>
File: Constantine-no-smoking.jpg (29 KB, 620x321) Image search: [Google]
Constantine-no-smoking.jpg
29 KB, 620x321
>>339050294
If you can get it while on sale, or cheap with people to play with its worf as i said.
If not its really just sad and empty, you cant do any missions with randoms cos they suck dicks most time and its impossible to coordinate.

Definitely worth 10-15 bucks
>>
I just finished my second mission with randoms and its been pretty fun but i can see it getting repetitive pretty fast.

Its not the kind of game that my friens would play and i dont think i can enjoy it for a lot of time with randoms , still im supper happy that i was able to try it.
>>
>>339050294

I think its 18 bucks right now with the dlc included.
>>
>>339051907
>>339053870
>>339053964
Good to know.

Any other suggestions for online multiplayer? One of my friends suggested Overwatch whenever it gets on sale. Do you think it's possible a 50% discount or christmas?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.