[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which games make me feel like I've pressed the reset button
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: monsters.jpg (206 KB, 1455x939) Image search: [Google]
monsters.jpg
206 KB, 1455x939
Which games make me feel like I've pressed the reset button on my life and I get to relive my childhood? Not necessarily games that came out when I was 10, but games that make me feel like I'm 10.
>>
Games where you control 10 years old kids, I guess?
>>
Uncharted 4
>>
>>339033438
I haven't played 4 yet, but I know there were segments in 3 where you played as 13-year-old Drake. Are there more of those in 4?
>>
The Inazuma Eleven series
>>
>>339032927
Ni no Kuni.
Vanillaware games are good for this too.
>>
>>339032927
Okami
Vanillaware games like that other /v/irgin said
Paper Mario (first two)
Kirby's games
2D zelda
>>
earthbound is the obvious one.
>>
File: 1451523870365.jpg (41 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
1451523870365.jpg
41 KB, 250x348
>>339036818
This

It's the GOAT adventure game
>>
Fantasy life
Kingdom Hearts
Anything Nintendo really
>>
File: ThankYou.png (495 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ThankYou.png
495 KB, 600x900
>>339032927

AotFM was a spectacular game. The game play was surprising addictive and it was both relaxing and exciting to see these kids explore their town and unravel the mysteries.

Anon, thank you for remind me of this game and motivating me to listen to its fantastic game theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZbDsKTrNc

I could flip tables for a sequel now.
>>
fortune summoners and recettear if you can get by the little girl doing little girl things. Fortune summoners has top tier combat
>>
That final fantasy 15 demo comes to mind.
>>
>>339032927
Boku no Natsuyasumi, all 4 of them
They're made by the same people as Friday Monsters, but they're all in japanese.
Amazing games though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.