[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going to have fun playing alone and offline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 450x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 450x561
>>
>>339028330
>console
fuck no
>>
>>339028330
yeah, its ok but you wont be able to cheese/duplicate unless you know someone else playing.

fun for awhile but after making a set piece build it gets boring fast
>>
>>339028330
hell yes.
>>339028379
Lol, fucking faggot. Diablo on console is better than on PC. I could not belive how fun is it to play on ps4
>>
>>339028330
RoS Around launch was great fun on console, unfortunately unless your a ridiculously high level working for the seasonal leaderboards most of the playerbase is gone. Shame too, i last gave it a go a few months ago
>>
>>339028691
Fuck ya. It was made for console honestly. Dodging with the stick feels natural, couch coop, plays great on a controller.
>>
>>339028773
yea, forgot you can play couch COOP. 4 players at once. Great game
>>
>>339028330
I know I do on PC, but chatting with randoms can be fun from time to time
>>
>>339028691
This is true. Playing offline is just fine. Does Co-op make everything better? Yes, the game has couch co op so you can invite friends over. But the game is so much fun. I did my first run completely by myself and it was so much fun.

And playing on controller is so comfy. Just make sure to always raise your difficulty level to ensure better gear and to keep the fights from becoming stale.
>>
>>339028330
you'll be fine, you can no only play offline but you also dont have to wait through a fucking YEAR of seasons just to get more stash space.
>>
>>339028379
D3 is better on consoles. One of the rare games
>>
>>339028330
More than you can possibly imagine anon. I got it as a random Xmas present and have been playing it all year.
>>
>>339028330
First time I played it, it was under the same conditions. I enjoyed it quite well. Every time after that was somewhat boring if I played for more than an hour or two.
>>
Looks like all of the Blizzard shills from the Overwatch threads are swarming on this one like a bunch of flies.
>>
>>339028330
Surprised Blizzard didn't port WotLK or Diablo 2 HD to consoles last gen.
>>
One of your only couch coop options left on the PS4
>>
You wouldn't even have fun playing online
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 297x333
>no seasons
>will stop getting updates

Sure go ahead

>muh always online

Yeah it's not 1999
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.