[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OW - Stuff that needs to be fixed ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: 23.jpg (830 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
830 KB, 1024x1024
1. More Support heroes. Only two viable supports gets a bit boring.
2. Fix the matchmaking/nerf Bastion.
3. Buff Robo-Monk. His Dmg is okayish, but he dies faster - faster to a sniper

Other ideas?
>>
File: 144844033484244.jpg (253 KB, 1271x715) Image search: [Google]
144844033484244.jpg
253 KB, 1271x715
>>338924415
>remove abs and tatto
>lower tanga
>>
>>338924415
4. Buff Deva
5. Different Voice lines for Ultimates (tired of JUSTICE RAINS...)
>>
File: genji.png (462 KB, 1019x1100) Image search: [Google]
genji.png
462 KB, 1019x1100
EUGENE OKAY OKAY!
>>
Nerf the shit out of mei and buff dva and some other characters were that get over shadowed
>>
>>338924415
>robomonk is weak to a sniper
wasn't that what the purpose of overwatch's widowmaker video was about?
>>
the payload shit is boring as fuck. I want it out of overwatch. I like the attachking/defending mode with 3 rounds though.
>>
>>338924415
>retards who creates 50 OW threads a day on /V
>>
>>338924546

jesus what a stupid fucking design
>>
>>338926719
why dont you like it anon?
>>
>>338926686
>/V
>>
>>338924415
>Get ranked play in asap
I had enough playing with shitters
It's time to keep shitter in their shit tier
>>
>>338924415
I'd say only Mei and roadhog need to be fixed.

I was ok with roadhog at first, then i found out just how far they can push you and how much dmg they do. It's pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>338926758

dont give SJWs legitimate shit to complain about
>>
>nerf Bastion.
USE
EXPLOSIVES
>>
>>338926892
youre as bad as them faggot
>>
>>338926601
She still headshotted that other robot to kill him
>>
>>338926686
>/V
>>
>>338924415
Massively nerf Soldier's gun and put him in support. He's already the second best healer and massively overshadows every other damage class in the game.
>>
>>338926895
Most people know that Bastion isn't OP, but have you played any game at all. Even people with level 30+ just keep on charging the fucking Bastion, die and cry that he gets PoG.
>>
>>338924415
make widowmakers sniper rifle bolt action

make tracer only have stored 2 blinks OR greatly increase the recharge time on them

make it so bastion can only turn in a wide cone angle when set up and very slowly

make mercys ult take fucking forever to get
>>
>>338926883
This guy knows what's up.

D.va could use some tweaking to make her ult suck less, it's only useful now if you want to get everyone off an area for 4s, no one will die to it anymore.
>>
>Nerf Mei
>Buff Pharah
>Make bastion heal slightly slower / Make him heal less per skill use
>Remove Dorado from the maps, just remove the whole fucking thing
>>
>>338926952

You sad sack of shit, have some self respect.
>>
>>338927017
>Overshadows High Noon man

How?
Maybe at longe range, but OP close everybody just dies to stun + rm.
>>
>>338927081
>dont question my personal agenda

you do literally nothing but shitpost on cuckchan complaining about faggots shitposting on tumbler

I hope you all get cancer
>>
File: youre-filthy-cowards.jpg (201 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
youre-filthy-cowards.jpg
201 KB, 1600x900
>>338926671
Totally agreed. Attacking on Payload is a blast if you have a competent team though. Reinhardt, Bastion, and Mercy all riding the payload and fucking up anyone who tries to stop you is the shit.
>>
>game has had numerous "betas"
>Still isn't balanced
>No content
>Paying $40 for an alpha build

I'm full blizzdrone but this shit is undeniable
>>
>>338926895
Buff Symmetra's shields again
Increase Zenyatta's orbs' out-of-LoS lifetime from 3 to 5 seconds
Make Torbjorn's level 1 turret slightly more threatening
>>
Symmetra shields you for 50 HP.
She can gain ult charge gauge while having a teleporter up but, can't place it until the first gets destroyed or runs out of charges.
>>
>>338924415
Well there's the economy.
Education standards and public health are shit too.
We need to figure out how to reduce the world's carbon footprint pronto.
Oh and ISIS.

who's the winged robot bitch?
>>
Zenyatta needs 50 more shields so bad.
>>
>>338927041
>tracer

How do you even play her? So far I run into only shitty tracers, who either charged in without Recall into 3-4 and/or taught people couldn't remember were she was 3 secs ago.
>>
>>338927074
Dorada is one of the best maps though. Multiple paths and it's easy to navigate.

Why do you hate it?

Fucking get rid of route 66 and kings row if anything.
>>
>>338927358
harass slow classes
run away when they start chasing you
repeat
>>
>>338927372
Dude you just listed two of the best maps

Dorado is shit because of that choke point at the beginning, after that the map is fine, I'm just salt because of my shitty team.

Maybe if they opened another path near the start, leading onto a balcony overlooking that plaza, so that I don't always have to shoot up at guys that can just crouch, and spam junkrat bombs
>>
>>338924415
After hitting level 27:

>Mei has too much ammo. The fact than she can freeze, shoot you three times, freeze again, and finish you off all on one clip is retarded.

>Winston needs a bit more survivability to be viable for low tiers. His disruption is amazing for skilled players though, so his knock backs would have to be reduced if he was made more durable.

>high noon is bad. Needs to charge faster.

>speaking of ults. Widownaker needs more on hers. Damage boost /every shot is max charge or no reloads during. Vision is awesome but you just pop it whenever. She doesn't use it for herself 90% of the time

>Bastion is balanced in open areas but in close quarters like egypt second point he is an issue. With the maze like area, 3 bastions mean you can never target a Bastion without being seen by another. Meaning you're already dead. Change this map or increase damage he takes from close enemies.

>Zarya does insane damage, but he left click has such a small hit box compared to any other class. Increase this but lower her damage. Also make her e last longer to give her actual utility.

>increase time zenyatta orb of discord lasts after LoS is broken.
>>
>>338927563
>Increase this but lower her damage. Also make her e last longer to give her actual utility.

Fuck it, make both of her shields last longer.
>>
>>338924415
Biggest thing that needs changing is adding one alternate path through chokepoints.
>>
>>338924415
>I'm bad: The post

the only thing that even slightly needs a small nerf is the range on torbjorns turrets
>>
>high noon is bad. Needs to charge faster.

>speaking of ults. Widownaker needs more on hers. Damage boost /every shot is max charge or no reloads during. Vision is awesome but you just pop it whenever. She doesn't use it for herself 90% of the time
into the trash with you
>>
>>338927683
Zarya doesn't need any change other than more ammo or have her primary and alt fire on separate ammo counts.
>>
>nerf Bastion
Shitter spotted.

Zeny feels like he's almost there, but just needs SOMETHING. Overall though, I think the supports aren't in a terrible spot. They all have their niche. Symmetra's shields could use a slight buff, though.

D.va needs a mech damage buff. Her ult's pretty unsatisfying to use too, seeing as you'll never kill anyone who isn't a mouthbreathing retard. Tricky to adjust, though. A reduced denotation timer may be good, but it would make it harder to get yourself to cover.
I'd like to see Widowmaker's SMG tuned down a bit too, seems a bit excessive as is.

Also, Zarya needs a skin that makes her not awful to look at.
>>
>>338928023
>more ammo or have her primary and alt fire on separate ammo counts

That's the first time I've ever heard that, so it must be wrong.
>>
>>338924415
Bastion is immune to most CC when he's in turret mode, not even reinhardt's ult will phase him.
would probably fix a lot if that changed.
>>
these ideas are all bad

you all just need to git gud ffs. if somethings fucking you up switch characters. wven if youre close to an ult, it doesnt matter. switch characters. its seriously helps out a lot.

for some reason everyone thinks everything needs to be changed when you just need your team to do is have some switch characters.

and for fucks sake, dont feed ultimate bars. if you're dying a lot LEAVE, wait for your team and the next time you die switch to something that fits your current comp and situation.

finally, yes roadhog is the coolest bamf ever
>>
>>338928223
what's CC? I've been fucked while in turret mode by a Reinhardt ult before though.
>>
>>338928223
>Bastion is immune to snipers, chains and explosives

no. get your tank to bait it and have an explosive dd destroy it.

>>338928129
this guy knows whats up. i would lower torbs turret range to 30 or 35 meters instead of 40, but otherwise the game is fine where it is. players just need to learn that it's okay to switch characters.
>>
>>338928380
crowd control.
and seriously? I ulted on top of a bastion in turret mode just today and he kept firing, took me apart instantly.
>>
>>338928380
crowd control. aka bastions weakness

>hook him down and gank
>tank bait and user explosives
>los with the objective
>snipe
>flashbang into M2

thats just off the top of my head. hes not that op at all.
>>
>>338928434
>snipers and explosives are cc
>>
>>338928535
what difference does it make when it kills the bastion.
>>
>only allow Bastion to fire in a 180° radius infront of him
>either reduce the MEKAs spread or reduce the damage falloff at range
>give D.Va SOMETHING in her plugsuit form. Only being able to shoot is pretty lame
>fix D.Vas critbox
>remove Mei from the game
>put a cooldown on Fan the Hammer. Roll may reduce the cooldown
>trade some of Zenyattas offensive power for some survivability
>stop Junkrats traps from being hidden in the ground
>Mercy ult not instant, maybe a windup during her hand raising animation
>some firerate / chargespeed nerf for Widow
>higher tickrate
>>
>>338928661
you could just be better
>>
Please make enemy widowmaker ult sound louder.Its really hard to tell

Also add sentry callout for bastion too not just the dwarf
>>
Take away the favor the shooter shit, Nothing feels better then getting hooked through shit or catching an arrow behind cover.
>>
>>338928606
the important part is killing him before he kills you.
people go "well if he can shoot you, you can shoot him!" but no one else has something as stupidly accurate and powerful as bastions turret gun.
A sniper needs to line shots up and fire individually, bastion just needs to point at you and hold m1.
and if there's a reinhardt in front of him, you're turbo-fucked.
I would know. Me and my cousin will go reinhardt/bastion in every objective capture game, plop down in a corner, and ruin the enemy teams day.
>>
>>338924415
OW fags need to go back to their containment thread on their containment board.
>>
>>338928742
>being affected that much by Widomaker's shit-tier ult

The sentry callout for bastion is a good one though. Would be good to know so I don't go running into the open just trying to get back to the point.
>>
>>338928860
Then you don't play against anyone remotely competent. There are several heroes designed on sneaking in behind the enemy team and killing people, and they are great at murdering bastions.
>>
B U F F D V A

U

F

F

D

V

A
>>
>>338924415
1.Nerf Widow and McCree.
2.Get rid of Mei.
3.Make it so that ultimates charge way slower.
4.Up the client update rate.
5.UI customization
6.Get rid of shitty wallhacks and autoaims.
7.Make it so that Lucio isn't the clear best support, buff Zenyatta

There, the game is much better.
>>
The only change i think bastion needs is more bullet spread at longer range. That's it, he should still destroy people dumb enough to charge straight at him, but the fucker can snipe with a gatling gun.
Either that or some recoil.
>>
>>338928860

Honestly these posts are like time travel, like I went back a decade and now I'm listening to
>loool fucking heavy just aim + m1 wtf
>>
>>338924415
Capture the flag needs to be added. Or a game mode that lasts longer then 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>338929120
The difference is tf2 has whats it called... that thing where if a gon hits you from farther away it does less damage? is there a word for that?

overwatch doesn't have that. point blank of from across the map, it hits you for the same damage.
>>
>>338929054
Wow, its like a list of pure memes.
>>
>>338929259
damage falloff
>>
File: 1463869341883.jpg (408 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463869341883.jpg
408 KB, 810x1080
Blizzard thought process
>Reaper has to get in close so let's give him 250 health
>Mei has to get in close so let's give her 250 health but also an incredibly strong ranged attack.

I also thought for a long ass time that pharah needs 250 health, but then she would be too much of a pain for mccrees and soldier 76s.
the real problem i'm having is getting shut down too fast by snipers because of their rediculous damage.
Widowmaker needs longer charge time, or if they want to keep her mobile reduce the damage.

D.va could use a buff indeed.
making lucio weaker is the easy way to fix the supports,
giving mercy overheal and zenyatta more health would be more fun for me personally.
Mccree flashbang should have 0 AoE and should stun on direct hit, would be interesting and it would no longer go through shields.
>>338929173
they just need to copy some modes from TF2.
>5 control points
>payload race
>a single payload having to be pushed by both teams (with a timer because this could take too long)
>CTF with certain abilitys disabled once you hold the flag.
>>
>>338929259
Damage dropoff.
>>
>mei gets invulnerability,heal,crazy good long range/short range,useful ice walls
kek. meifu bestfu
>>
File: 1425003184837.jpg (62 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
1425003184837.jpg
62 KB, 532x502
>opened 17 loot crates so far
>only one legendary skin
>it's ugly
Just shoot me already. I had 5 legendary skins at this point in the beta.
>>
>zenyatta is weak
Is he seriously that hard for people to play?
He's a ridiculoisly powerful support. You can two-shot anything that's not a tank and has a Discord orb on it. Headshots with discord can one-shot most offensive classes too

He isn't meant to be on the front line withoit his ult, just hang back and hope that a sniper doesn't notice you
>>
>>338929280
Nice argument, faggot.
>>
>>338929294
5 control points wouldn't work because every game would just be 4 tracers and a lucio since no one else can keep up.

I don't see how payload race would work with how big the payloads are.
>>
File: tmp_1422319300285-938360210.png (194 KB, 428x237) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1422319300285-938360210.png
194 KB, 428x237
>>338926719
Ha, gaaaaaay!
>>
BUFF THE LOO WITCH'S RANGE ON HER M1

BUFF THE LOO WITCH'S SPEED ON HER M2
>>
>>338929054
you should just play another game
>>
>>338929404
Why play him instead of a proper healer or a proper offense hero? He has jack shit for hp and mobility and has to rely on his teammates to survive.
If he's in the LoS of someone to discord and spam orbs at them he can easily be taken out by a lot of heroes. The only way to play him after the nerf is to cover behind Reinhardt and spam.
Lucio is an infinitely better healer and any offense hero is better than him at killing without dying. Zenyatta is shit.
>>
>>338928661
Nice suggestions.
>>
File: seffect3 (103) - Copy - Copy.jpg (16 KB, 457x556) Image search: [Google]
seffect3 (103) - Copy - Copy.jpg
16 KB, 457x556
>run behind a corner
>brain dead roadhog throws out a hook the second i get behind the corner
>get pulled through a wall and get instakilled

>rewind as tracer
>roadhog hooks me as the effect and animation are playing

>jump out as pharah
>roadhog throws a hook out in my general direction and it snaps

>roadhog has been in every game ive played since january
>they doubled his hook range to make him even more disgusting
>300 hp heal that takes 1 second to complete w/ an 8 second cooldown
>his ult can push away a charging reinhardt
>b-but you can farm your ult off of him!

>tfw they will just keep buffing him without fixing the tick rate and the netcode first
>>
Mei needs to match her chinese heritage, her equipment should randomly kill her. And when that happens whoever is playing her gets banned from the game
>>
I know he's not a support but i wish Soldier 76 had the 'teammates in critical' notification that supports have, just so i can try to use healing field for others and not just myself.
>>
>>338929005
Maybe on console where controllers are too shit to do a quick 180 and shred whoever "snuck" up behind you.
>>
File: 1463425255138.png (419 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1463425255138.png
419 KB, 600x690
>>338929698
it's overall pretty dumb that you can't turn on health indicators on every character.
what i me and a teammate go for the same medpack? how do i know who needs it more?
such a poor design decision on blizzards behalf.
>>
>>338929698
>options
>controls
>soldier 76
>allied health bars on
>>
File: blanka.jpg (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blanka.jpg
155 KB, 500x500
Blizz wanted a game where even the biggest baby can feel good at. As a result characters like Mei, who would be shit in any other fps, can compete with characters who take some skill (as much as OW offers.) Because she's the only person they can play. Or Mcree who should be great for that guy twitch shotting scouts across the map. But no, screw sharpshooting skills lets give him pocket sand so you can get guaranteed kills just because you came around the corner at the same time as someone else.

It's like if this asshole was meant to compete with C. Viper
>>
File: 6555.png (562 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
6555.png
562 KB, 680x680
>>338924415
>nerf Bastion
Stopped reading right there. Easiest way to spot a shitter. He's trash at any decent MMR.
>>
Been playing since Closed Beta...

>Genji
-

>McCree
-High Noon charge time lasts 2 seconds longer, but if you fail to use it your Ultimate meter drops back to 0% instead of 50%.

>Pharah
-Missile Launcher is now 5 shots
-Primary Attack AoE is now 15% larger
-Concussion Missile gets a +20% larger radius
-+50 Shields
-Using Ultimate removes Head hitbox

>Reaper
-

>Solider 76
-When in Ultimate, Primary Fire deals 10% less damage
-When in Ultimate, Primary reloads 10% faster

>Mercy
-+10% overall movement speed
-+2sec charge time on each stored LShift

>Bastion
-+1sec to perform each LShift transformation
-Sentry mode Primary reloads 10% slower

>Hanzo
-

>Junkrat
-

>Mei
-Health reduced to 200
-Primary alt freezes 30% slower

>Torbjörn
-Stage 1 turret deals 5% less damage
-Stage 2 turret deals 10% less damage

>Widowmaker
-Scoped Primary shoots 40% slower
-Scoped Primary charges 50% slower
-Ultimate increases Charge Time by 40% while active

>D.VA
-Ultimate Blast Radius reduced by 10%

>Reinhardt
-

>Roadhog
-Health reduced to 500
-movement speed reduced by 10%
-Take a Breather now regains 250 health, instead of 300

>Winston
-Primary deals +10 additional damage for each additional Hero it's hitting passed the first
-Health increased to 550

>Zarya
-

>Lucio
-

>Mercy
-LShift no longer interrupted when hitting the ground. You'll just glide across the ground.

>Symmetry
-Primary Charge can now held until fired
-Turrets now sink into the walls slightly to help conceal their location

>Zenyatta
-Health is increased to 75
-Orb of Discord last until either players dies or until a new target is choose
-Ultimate health rate increased by 25%
-Ultimate increases allies shield recharge time by 15%
>>
File: symmetra1.jpg (93 KB, 736x1349) Image search: [Google]
symmetra1.jpg
93 KB, 736x1349
>>338929484
First one no, second one yes. Her void ray damage ramps up fast enough already she doesn't need range too.

But really what she needs is better sentries. Preferably ones that don't get destroyed because Mcree through sand FROM BEHIND A FUCKING WALL.
>>
>>338927358
Use her dash to strafe and make sure to not double or triple dash all that often. The key to playing tracer is monitoring your dash and recall timers so that you're never caught with your pants down.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-23+at+05.11.48).jpg (92 KB, 768x669) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-23+at+05.11.48).jpg
92 KB, 768x669
>>338930420
i cant get a kill the post
>>
>>338930717
>I can't get a kill the thread
ftfy
>>
File: 1440738416698.jpg (16 KB, 270x365) Image search: [Google]
1440738416698.jpg
16 KB, 270x365
>>338927358
Go play Quake 3 or any version of UT. Try to get kills using only the lightning gun in Q3 or the pulse/link gun secondary fire in UT.

Also aim for the face.
>>
>>338930420
Too much for Pharah, D.VA doesn't need that nerf, everything else seems decent.
>>
As long as they nerf Balanced Archer Man, I'll be happy
>>
Fix the fucking slanted roofs so I can land on them without skidding off. Or make an invisible wall or anything else
>>
>>338931026
The point of slanted roofs is that you CANT land on them.
>>
>>338931189
The way there are now is that you actually can land on them, but you fall off. Make it so I can or I can't. Not this mutant hybrid shit
>>
They need to make the damage indicator more visible. I've never had any trouble with other games, but I feel like I notice damage from behind / to the side a lot slower in OW.
>>
File: 294px-Lucio_portrait.png (180 KB, 294x489) Image search: [Google]
294px-Lucio_portrait.png
180 KB, 294x489
I don't hate playing as Lucio, in fact he's becoming my favorite character, but I'm tired of people not willing to play a support class.

I've picked Lucio for every game yesterday because these faggots would rather pick a second Widowmaker than use one of the support classes. I just want to play Junkrat and Roadhog.
>>
>>338931341
No because if you have invisible walls then you cant fly over them. Just deal with the fact that you cant land on slanted roofs indefinitely.
>>
File: 1462118860172.png (34 KB, 172x166) Image search: [Google]
1462118860172.png
34 KB, 172x166
>>338931349
Partially because the sound design is so fucked up in OW they had to design an algorithm to decide what you can and can't hear. Also general visual clutter in both the HUD and the maps.
>>
>>338931341
They are that way on purpose. It means you can still move around the map without shitty invisible barriers in the way but you can't stay up there.
>>
>>338930946
>pls only nerf guy that my OP hero has trouble with
>>
File: 008.jpg (122 KB, 743x1075) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
122 KB, 743x1075
>>338924707

More voice lines in general. That's part of what makes TF2 and Dota great.

I want an aggressive support though.

>Gun deals damage by siphoning health from enemies
>L.Shift then uses that sapped health to toss health packs
>E can revive a single target at half or so health would have a long cooldown
>Ult would...I dunno give his team an ult charging boost

And he or she would have the same angel motif as Mercy
>>
>>338931349
Sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>338928860

A Pharah can literally dislodge him from across the map just by pressing E. Or she fires 3-4 rockets at him by popping out from different areas (she's got jump jets for a reason) and he dies.
>>
File: nacho.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
nacho.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>>338924415

1) Different roles, different supports. All are viable. If anything, nerf Lucios retarded "skate up any surface" ability and be done with it.

2) Have bastion have a wider spread on tirret mode and slow down his tank. Done.

3) Fine as is. Filthy robot should be glad he even made it on the team.
>>
>>338927563
>>Zarya does insane damage, but he left click has such a small hit box compared to any other class. Increase this but lower her damage. Also make her e last longer to give her actual utility.

What the fuck? Make an already easy left click easier to hit and then reduce her damage for anybody that isn't a total shitter and can actually track targets?
>>
>>338931493
I don't know about the other guy, but the problem with Hanzo is that he takes zero effort to do what he does. At least with the huntsman you still had to deal with scouts hopping around like crazy crackheads. Everyone in OW is so damn slow and has such giant head hitboxes that you have to be absolutely awful to miss. Balance wise he's okay, he's just really dumb.
>>
>>338931526
It's definitely not a personal problem, I've played fps for 15 years, OW is the only game I've even noticed this a problem. It takes too long to notice surrounding fire, and as one guy said, its partly down to sound.
>>
>>338927563
>>speaking of ults. Widownaker needs more on hers. Damage boost /every shot is max charge or no reloads during. Vision is awesome but you just pop it whenever. She doesn't use it for herself 90% of the time

Widowmaker ultimate is probably the most OP one in the game after you play at a level where shitters don't get caught in AoE fuckfests and you want to buff it?
>>
File: 1463980956263.png (681 KB, 811x766) Image search: [Google]
1463980956263.png
681 KB, 811x766
>>338930420
>changing mccrees ult, wich is probably the most balanced thing about him
Soldier 76 is fine
mercy is fine
an ok bastion nerf
>completly overnerfin mei
one of those 2 nerfs would be enough
>nerfing torbjorn at all
>nerfing widowmaker into oblivion
>nerfing dvas ult wich is probably the easiest to avoid
>changing roadhog at all
>changing winston who is a constant pick in competetive
>touching zenyattas ult at all wich already makes everything within the radius pretty much unkillable
i don't like your changes at all anon.
go back to the drawing board.
>>
>>338931526
Yeah no the game is fucked. I can twitch shot someone behind me I've never seen in quake but I can't tell where I'm being shot from even when they're right next to me in OW.

Also not related, but please give me the doppler effect.
>>
>>338927181
A competent Roadhog or Genji would have cleaned up in that match.
>>
>>338931504
I thought about a life-leech healer as well. It would be tricky to balance though to make sure it doesn't outshine others. Lucio is already pretty arguably better than Mercy with his ability to do damage while healing so a hypothetical life-leech healer would somehow have to fit in there without invalidating Mercy even more. And its ult would obviously be an "all allies within X range get life-leech for Y seconds" thing.
>>
>>338931413

WHY DOES EVERY TEAM HAVE 2 SNIPERS? ALWAYS AT LEAST HANZO AND WIDOWMAKER TOGETHER BUT OFTEN 2 OF EITHER AS WELL. 1 SNIPER IS ENOUGH YOU SHITTERS AND STOP GOING ALL TRACER TOO. AND D.VA IS NOT A FRONTLINE TANK, STOP RUSHING IN AND BLAMING LUCIO/MERCY FOR NOT HEALING ENOUGH

FUCK I HATE THIS GAME.
>>
>>338931753
>>completly overnerfin mei
He's just trying to line her up with the amount of effort it takes to play her.
>>
>>338930650
I would like to catch Tracer with her pants down.
>>
I like Bastion's character concept, but he's just so fucking boring to play. His simplistic playstyle gives little room for options. The best you can do is

>find a spot
>prepare the anal drill
>get one or two kills
>move to another spot before they start bombing you

and that's about all there is to him. There's little incentive to be fighting unmounted. I'd like to reduce his chaingun damage and give him some sort of disrupting secondary fire while mobile (like a concussion or EMP grenade), so that mounting isn't always the best option and you actually have to think while playing.
>>
>>338931645
Right thats why he's always picked in competitive, because you can never miss headshots with him.

Oh wait thats Widowmaker.
>>
>>338931647
I couldn't possibly disagree more. Not only have I had zero issues telling where I'm being shot from, when I'm going through side paths or something I can tell when there's an enemy player coming and often what class they are from their footstep/movement sounds.
>>
>>338927358

I just play her like the Scout from TF2.

Your whole point is to harass, stall and piss off the enemy team so your team can progress and mow them down.
>>
>>338931859

Mercy will always be relevant due to a reliable heal and high broken game changing ult.

But yeah, that's a better ult, thanks.
>>
>>338931883
2 Widowmakers at least means you get double the wallhack ult. All hanzo's ult does is get him a free PoTG
>>
File: beez.jpg (172 KB, 689x778) Image search: [Google]
beez.jpg
172 KB, 689x778
>tfw you get skins for classes you never play
>>
>>338932020

Widow is picked because of the ult on top of everything else.

A temporary team-wide wallhack is too good to pass off.
>>
>>338932065
>people still die to hanzo's ult
lmfao
>>
>>338927074
Shit like this is why I'm glad Blizzards doing the balancing.

Pharah is fine. Mei has already been nerfed from beta. Bastion can't outheal incoming damage.

You all need to git gud.
>>
>>338932027

Genji feels more like Scout to me due to having both horizontal and vertical movement. Tracer only has one.
>>
>>338930420
>>Lucio
>-
Opinion discarded
>>
You really need a "move here" ping type feature, that shows visually on the map.... people give zero fucks about the text based indicators.

As of right now the options to organise your team in a pug, outside of comms, is terrible.
>>
>>338932112

God short hair D.Va is disgusting. I fucking hate it when characters with long beautiful hair, cut it.

>>338932119

I only ever die to it if I get fucking stuck on something.

>Try to walk out of the way of his ult
>Cockblocked by payload
>>
>>338932119
>implying he needs to get more than 2 kills to get PoTG
>>
>>338932128

Not saying who feels more like what - but more the playstyle that should be emphasised.
>>
>player with weeb japanese name joins
>they immediately pick Hanzo and refuse to switch at any cost

>>338927358
I have seen a few very good Tracers that ambushed backline healers, especially Mercy. They also ambushed slower characters like Reinhardt who is helpless against Tracer completely. She also counters Torbjorn immediately, able to unload into his turret and his face while he can't do much about her because the turret can't track her if she teleports too much.

She's a solid harrasser, basically. Tracer is designed to disrupt the backline and also respawning players making their way back to the front.
>>
>>338932240
It's not cut, she has it tied up in a bun.
>>
>>338932020
>Balance wise he's okay, he's just really dumb.
>>
Guys, What if they increased the throw range on Mcree stun? Hear me out. Instead of being so close, he can stun, but needs to close the distance. That means either sacrifice roll for the gap close, or just spam regular shots. It would reward good Mcrees that can headshot while punish the shitters that spam fan the hammer.
>>
>>338932241
If two people on your team are dying to one dragon they're bad.

Similarly, if there's not a better play than 2 kills from an ult in the game, the entire lobby was bad.
>>
File: yotsuba_says_no_by_pardner.jpg (107 KB, 818x479) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_says_no_by_pardner.jpg
107 KB, 818x479
>>338932321
Better idea, remove sand altogether and turn him into the sharpshooter he was meant to be
>>
File: 1463346986465.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463346986465.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>338932321
imo it should be a direct hit only thing, no AoE on the flashbang explosion.
>>
>>338932353

I don't get the PoTG sometimes.

I managed to get a 5 man one game, yet it chose another one of my kills where I only got 2 quick ones - I didn't understand.
>>
>>338932321
It wouldn't be as bad if he couldn't roll then immediately unleash a full fan the hammer again. That shit is ridiculously shitter friendly.
>>
>>338932353

The thing is that the game is infested by shitters and waifufags so every lobby is shit unless you can get a full team together.
>>
>>338926895
>2 second transformation time when shifting
>Accuracy fall off so he can't out sniper a sniper
>Slow turning while in turret form by 50%
>Reduce his damage so he cant melt down tanks in half a second

Any single one of these things would be a justified nerf, not all of them together of course

>Hurr its possible to kill Bastion that means he's balanced!

Fuck off
>>
>>338931504
better yet, a demon motif. Life Leeching demon that steals enemy blood to power allies. Would also come with a Legendary angel skin
>>
>>338924415
nerf hanzo and widowmaker
>>
>>338932353
If you can't kill 2 people with Hanzo's ult you are bad.
>>
>>338932353
>Similarly, if there's not a better play than 2 kills from an ult in the game, the entire lobby was bad.

Depends on what the game thinks is better.
>>
>>338924415
Just nerf Mei. Please.

Lower the range on her ray gun, remove the fact that it slows you down when firing, something. Anything. Just take away some of the colossal power she has.

Mei has made me her bitch and caused my salty tears to run hard. Please give this poor Reinhardt player a little more room to fight back or escape. I know that she's anti-tank. But right now she's anti-everything.
>>
>>338924415
>Implying Symmetra isn't GOAT as a secondary support
>Implying only newfriends dont know how to deal with bastion

You have a point about Zenyatta though, he's the only hero in the game with no escape options and 150 health. Picking him basically demands a Tobjorn or a Symmetra to buff your health or you're dead.
>>
>>338932446

If you kill an enemy that just engaged their ult, you can get potg with even 1 kill sometimes.

>>338932469
Bastion is balanced because he is completely helpless against several characters that hard counter them.

Your problem is likely that your teammates are retards that charge into his line of fire.

The only issue I can see with Bastion is if they team up with a Reinhardt that shields them constantly. You would need to coordinate with another player quite well because it's hard to dislodge such a position.
>>
>>338932531
If the other team aren't retards they can shut you down 100% of the time, or move slightly out of the way 100% of the time. Its only use against non-retards is clearing a path/point for your team to move in.
>>
>>338932496

Ok, that's way cooler, yeah lets go with that.
>>
>>338924707
Voice cues are apart if the game design. They are suppose to trigger a reaction
>>
>Symmetra
>Remove her shield and replace it with a X second immunity bubble that uses a cool down
>Give option t either set her turrets to damage or heal

There, I just made her viable as support
>>
>>338932564
> I know that she's anti-tank

Because of the slowdown she's anti everyone who isn't tracer.
>>
>>338931504
You know that Zenyatta is supposed to be the aggressive support and Symmetra the defensive support, right?
>>
Give me character specific play of the game music

I'm sick of the stock heroic music already
>>
>>338932606
Nope, the only viable way to take out Bastion is with Genji's deflection. Outside of that, he will always out snipe the snipers and and will always be supported by allies to Roadhog's meathook is a 50/50 chance. Bastion exists to create a zone of control, thats his thing and I have no problem with that. But you are absolutely insane if you think there is nothing about Bastion that needs a tweak. I've been in multiple games where a guy was apologizing for switching to Bastion post match.
>>
>>338928661

>only allow Bastion to fire in a 180° radius infront of him

This would perfectly balance him. As much as people call you a shitter for saying Bastion is OP, it's true. He is overpowered, your suggestion would solve it though because it would force players to post up in turret form smartly rather than just sitting anywhere waiting for lemmings to toddle on through
>>
>nerf Bastion

Noice b8
>>
>>338932735
as someone who constantly plays pharah and soldier 76 i never really have that much of a problem with mei.
she doesn't counter everyone.
>>
>>338932738

And yet he dies if the wind is too strong. Besides who cares, we can't have more than one?
>>
>>338932825

>he will always outsnipe the snipers

Then the snipers are bad.
>>
>>338932683

Why not just exchange her shield giving ability for creating a small healing drone/station ability
>>
>>338932825
>Outside of that, he will always out snipe the snipers
How bad are you?

As Hanzo, Roadhog and Widowmaker I have not once had a problem taking down a Bastion that's been wiping the team. They are sitting ducks who can do fuck all to you unless you just stand there aiming for half a decade.
>>
>>338932883
Negative, his turret has no accuracy fall off so he can one shot them while it takes them three shots to bring him down. The only way for a sniper to win out is if Bastion is focusing in on someone else in which case you are saying its perfectly balanced for a character to exist who can only be beaten in 2 v 1 situations
>>
>>338932927
because the shield giving ability is actually pretty useful to have.
>>
>>338924415
Didnt bastion use to have a shield? At least from what i recall. What happened to that?
>>
>>338932292
>the turret can't track her if she teleports too much
lmao no
>>
>>338928661
Actually reasonable changes. Only thing I could ask extra is a 25 HP nerf to genji and game would be goat. mayber (maybe) give junkrat a longer reload cause making it impossible to walk anywhere isn't fun
>>
>>338932825

>he will always out snipe the snipers

What the fuck - Bastion can't do nothing considering you can hit him from across the entire map, from any angle, while outpeeking him.

If you stand there, aim in and get mown down - you're a shit sniper.
>>
>>338932210
I'm just going to hope that after a month or so people will actually learn the maps and realise shit like Hanamura B has FOUR different paths in, not just one.
>>
>>338927358
Harass the shit out of slow dudes

Jump into the backline and murder the shit out of Mercy and Zenyatta.

Lucio is a huge bitch to deal with as Tracer because he's the only healer who can heal himself and is also really fast. If you don't connect all your shots from your clip and get a good melee attack, he'll likely have gotten out of your kill range by the time you reload.

Blow up big dudes or turrets with her bomb
>>
If a hero pops their ulti and it gets interrupted (Junkrat, McCree) their charge shouldn't be replenished.

If I hook a McCree as Roadhog in his ult, he shouldn't get a consolation prize for being bad.
>>
>>338933084
Not on the first point.
>>
>>338929054
>>338929054

Stop being so salty, just learn to counter properly.

>Don't get too close to McCree
>Don't get close to Mei
>Listen for audio cues for ults

You're just shit, literally
>>
File: capture.jpg (216 KB, 1255x626) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
216 KB, 1255x626
>>338924415
It's dying, Jim. Do something.
>>
>>338933016

His turret has no accuracy falloff, but there's nothing he can do if he gets shoulder peeked unless he fires at the same spot - in which guess what? The rest of the team take him out.

Also, unless you have ridiculous vision, good luck spotting a Widow miles off while the rest of the team is in your close FoV.
>>
>>338933065
They already nerfed Genji's HP and had to revert it because he was too shit with lower health.
>>
>>338933074
Nope, he has pinpoint accuracy at long range and a turret that 150 dps. Just adding accuracy fall off past medium range would be enough to make him balanced. Stop playing devils advocate. I know he's broken, you know he's broken.
>>
>>338933049
he used to get a shield in front of him but only had 180° turn radius.
they changed it to 360° no shield.
>>
File: MY TALE GOES ON.png (394 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
MY TALE GOES ON.png
394 KB, 680x680
>playing reinhardt
>the other reinhardt is good and equally aggressive

it feels like the fight is shifting around us the entire time
>>
>>338933162
>>Don't get too close to McCree
>>Don't get close to Mei

Doesn't save you from meeting them around an unlucky corner in the aural clusterfuck that is OW.
>>
>>338932735
>Mcree can just stun to win
>Pharah can just jump away
>Roadhog can hook and one hit
>Lucio can just shove her away
>Widowmaker can just hook away
>Reinheart can block her ice until she runs out of steam and then kill her at melee range before she can reload or simply charge away/at her
>Mercy can gtfo to another hero
>Soldier 76's heal usually heals through a complete freeze + melee/headshot. Usually.
>Too tired to type about the other heroes

You literally just die to Mei if she flanks you and you realize it too late. But that's the same for about every DPS hero.
>>
Needs a way to set the volume for just footsteps and ultimate lines. Playing with music means I die to OMIGETUWHATUFUCKYOU way too much since I don't want the random chatter to be louder than my music.
>>
>>338933210

I'm not playing Devil's advocate - this isn't to do with his accuracy, it's about range, peeking and vision.
>>
>>338933210
>I know he's broken, you know he's broken.
>literally the first complaint made by newbies
>isn't picked at all in high level matches
>nobody at high level complains about him
>>
>>338927563
>clip
>>
I feel Mei has too much HP
I don't mind her CC machine, but she shouldn't be able to face tank high dps heroes and freeze them before death
>>
>>338933191
And what map exactly are you playing with such huge sightlines that has a bastion sitting out in the open where widowmaker can also see them but is too far away to be seen?
>>
>>338933385

Most maps have sightlines.
>>
>Nerf Reinhardt and McCree
>Rebalance some of the maps (Volskaya Industries specifically)

That's really the only complaints I have. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>338929391
I've opened 20 loot boxes so far and the only legendary I got was T. Racer, which I don't like as much as slipstream.
>>
>>338932880
Every aggressive hero in the game dies fast. That's the tradeoff. However I do agree 150 health is overkill for a hero with no escape options like Zeny.

Back in the early days of the closed beta, everyone was using Lucio aggressively because his gun did a lot of damage and he was extremely mobile. Blizzard tried to nerf him by lowering his health to 150 and to "balance" things between supports they lowered Zeny's too. They changed it back to 200 a few days later after widowmakers just made their names out of bodyshotting Lucios and decided to nerf his gun instead. But they never fixed Zeyatta.
>>
i wish they would tinker more with health differences and speed differences.
>2 x 150
>10 x 200
>2 x 250
>1 x 300
>1 x 400
>5 x 400+
having 10 characters sitting at 200 health seems kinda lazy.
>>
>>338932825

So a supported Bastion has to be dealt with by a coordinated team effort. That seems balanced to me.

A lone Bastion is countered by the following things quite easily:

- Genji's deflection like you said
- Widowmaker popping out from long range when he is distracted
- Pharah using her concussion missile to bounce him out of position or simply popping out to launch rockets at him, forcing him to pack up and move.
- Reaper or Tracer sneaking up on him (this is highly debatable though, since he turns so fast but he has a massive weakpoint on his back)
- D.Va launching her ult at him, forcing him to move or die
- Junkrat lobbing grenades over a barrier, or driving his wheel into him (the wheel can be shot so don't be dumb and charge it downrange)
- Winston leaping onto him and knocking him away, forcing him to transform (this is again somewhat debatable but not non-viable. It may need Winstons ult)
- Roadhog dragging him, forcing him to transform (and probably die to the shotgun)

The following are ultimates so they cannot be considered true counters, but in a pinch they work perfectly fine

- Mei's ult
- Hanzo's ult
- Zarya's ult
- A coordinated charge supported by Zenyatta's ult or Lucio's ult

Bastion is very good in the right situations, but a smart player can take him out time and time again.

Again, I feel the main issue is a -supported- Bastion that is shielded by Rein, especially. You have to rely on your team and if you are a solo player, good luck doing that.
>>
>>338933065

What the FUCK are you doing nerfing Genji? He needs some minor buffs if anything.
>>
>>338924415
wave based respwan, players can only respawn every 15 seconds toguether so retards dont respawn, go alone and get killed, this shit ruis pubs all time.
>>
>>338933282
Directional sound in general is pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>338933549
Hell, hanzo and mei can take a bastion down outside of ult just by peeking well.

I am yet to lose to a bastion as Hanzo.
>>
File: 1463987207007.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463987207007.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
does the game really need to be balanced?
in competetive people will play the same few heroes
in casual quickmatch everyone will just play whatever they feel like.
it's not like TF2 was balanced and you only ever saw 4-5 of the 9 classes.
>>
>>338933531
They definitely need to look at more movement speed differences.
>>
>>338933549
A well placed Scatter arrow will 1 shot a Bastion, so an unsupported Bastion is a free kill for a good Hanzo. Hanzo should be able to do it just by peaking anyway.
>>
>>338933531
>speed differences

That would make characters too dynamic and interesting. This is the same company that gave every class in WoW some sort of easy to manage 3 tick resource system because it's retarded easy to balance.

Why the fuck do you do you think rocket jumping is nerfed so hard?
>>
>that guy who continously ignores the objective and your teammates just to fight you

Why
>>
>>338933549
>The only way to beat Bastion is an ult
>"balanced"

This is your argument?
>>
>>338933668
At least in TF2 the best characters also took the most skill. Not like in OW where the chinese blanka of overwatch is meant to be on par with pharah/junkrat
>>
>>338933263
>That felling when you charge each other, knocking both of you down.
>>
>>338933549

Limiting his turning angle would make locking down on the payload a bit weaker, so supported Bastion suffers more than unsupported.
>>
>>338933667
>>338933736

I don't have enough experience to make a call about Hanzo and I haven't seen a good Hanzo in a while but if what you're saying is true, Hanzo can be added to the list of counters. Full counters that is, even his ult is aimed entirely at dislodging entrenched bastions (and torbjorns)

>>338933829
So I am assuming you are only pretending to be retarded and refusing to read over 50% of my post that describes how to kill Bastion without using an ult, and the disclaimer that I put on the ult-only abilities (I forgot to put D.va in there admittedly) that these counters are in fact ult-only and not considered full on counters.

You are joking right? Or are you unable to read more than 2 lines of text?
>>
Honzo needs a nerf

I don't know how people complain about Widowmaker when Honzo is 10x more bullshit
>>
Help me, /v/. I like Roadhog and he's fun to play. I get my hooks right and land them fairly often. But I don't seem to one-shot people like I'm used to being one-shot.

Is there a trick to blasting people away?
>>
>>338933431
>>Nerf Reinhardt

Why? Even healers can be traded out, but you should always have a reinhardt. And that's how it should be?
>>
>>338933829

>3 ults, rest is normal play
>BASTION CAN ONLY BE KILLED BY ULT

no wonder you think he's OP you massive retard
>>
>>338933968
Yep, Hanzo will 3 shot a bastion at long long range, and at close he can one shot with a well done scatter arrow.

Please just sotp responding to that guy, he's made it pretty clear from his post that he's a retard, a troll, or both.

>>338934005
Because his arrows have travel time, his super is useless against a competent team (As opposed to free wallhacks), and he can still be nuked by any aggressive class.

I do agree he needs a nerf though, but widowmaker is no better.
>>
>>338934028
aim for the head, left click and melee right after. It should 1 shot all 200 health or below heroes.

Sometimes you'll get unlucky though, or lag will cause them to get away before the combo registers. Or someone will shield them or push you away, it happens. But you'll get the hang of it
>>
>>338934092
Tell that to my muscled tumblrina.
>>
>>338933803
I realized there's a lot of LOL babbies playing this game. Can't wait until they go back to their containment game.
>>
>>338934131
>Because his arrows have travel time

>implying that means everything in such a slow game
>>
nerf widowmaker
seriously, being able to drop most of the roster in 2 shots is broken as hell
>>
>>338934289
It's better than Widowmaker with her ridiculous bodyshot damage and super fast charge time, the only difference being she can ADS and have hitscan.
>>
>>338934363

I don't mind that 2 charged shots kill most characters, but they charge way too fast.
>>
>>338932119
>Stand next to a wall
>Hear a WAKA CHAKA UKA MAKA
>Think nothing of it
>FUCKING DRAGON THROUGH THE WALL AND INTO MY ANUS
All skill ;^)
>>
>>338924415
Bastion doesn't need a nerf, 100 hours on record, and I can safely say that while I'm not that great at the game, I rarely have any problems with Bastion. A lot of people can counter him, you just have to get him from a range. He's really just a better torbjorn turret, even has the same health as one. D.Va can defense matrix and then fly at him and kill him. Zenyatta can put discord on him and peek like 3 shots to get him. Widowmaker and Hanzo can both snipe him. Roadhog can grab him. Junk rat can rain grenades on him around a corner or over a wall. Pharah can snipe him with rockets. Like, there are a lot of characters that can handle him with varying difficulties, and even though he has a low skill ceiling there are both good and bad bastions, ones who are quick to identify and hose down threats, and those who arent as quick and cant keep the reticule on someone, or dont know when to move or heal or reload. I use to think he was overpowered as well but the cold hard reality is that hes a noob stomper.
>>
>>338924415
>nerf Bastion.

How to identify a shitter 101
>>
>>338933431
Nerfing/buffing Reinhardt is like nerfing the fighter in DnD, you don't do anything to him because the game is built around him.
>>
>>338934521
>All skill ;^)
Clearly there wasn't any on your end if you managed to get hit by an ult moving at a solid 0.5 mph ;^)
>>
>>338934131
His arrows still travel very quickly. At least with Widow you need to committ to sniping, Honzo can just pelt arrows into an area and still 2 shot most characters. Honzo can also reveal team location with his skill, effecyively giving him Widow's ult in a smaller range.
>>
>>338934853
>It came through the wall directly to my right
Guess I should learn to never stand next to walls ;^)
>>
people legit complaining about bastion? top kek
>>
>>338934913
>hearing moonrunes that singles Hanzo's unzipping his dragons
>standing near important objectives
>not paying attention to where you are relatively to important objectives

pay more attention, anon
>>
>>338927372
> now travelling to route 66
> immediately leave game

That has to be he shittiest level. Jesus
>>
File: midori5.jpg (143 KB, 1030x720) Image search: [Google]
midori5.jpg
143 KB, 1030x720
>tfw you charge through a reinhardt and murk his mercy buttslut because the idea that someone would just run through his shield completely fails to enter his mind
>>
Bastion doesn't need a nerf. At the very least he needs another character added to counter him. Maybe a high damage medium-weight that can put up shields and do mass amounts of damage up close. Like Roadhog but with a personal shield
>>
>>338934913
>know which side is your team's and which is the enemy's
>here enemy ult
>know which ult it is
>just sit there and eat it because you don't have any foresight

Guess you should work on your situational awareness then ;^)
>>
>>338932829
The thing is that's exactly how bastion was in the alpha and a good portion of the beta, and he was god awful. Flanking Bastion is already a pretty good strategy, but imagine if he had no out to it and it was a completely hard counter to Bastion? He goes from kind of oppressive to laughably useless when all it takes is one reaper or one tracer with half a brain to make him entirely useless.

Bastion might be slightly OP currently, but look into his balance history a bit. A lot of the things being suggested in this thread have been tried and deemed failures.
>>
>>338934246
I never played LOL
>>
>>338935104
I do love driving Junk Rat tyres through his shield and watching him panic as he realises he can't cover himself.
>>
File: disengage.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
disengage.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Remove pocket sand
Replace with this

I have now just made mcree an actual sharpshooter who isn't designed to coddle retards who get lucky meeting people around corners
>>
File: cutehog oinks again .jpg (12 KB, 355x306) Image search: [Google]
cutehog oinks again .jpg
12 KB, 355x306
>>338931843
This

I eat Reins for breakfast, and Bastards don't even slow me down
>>
>>338933016
>in which case you are saying its perfectly balanced for a character to exist who can only be beaten in 2 v 1 situations
i dont know if id phrase it like that, but OW isnt a fighting game or cod, its not balanced 1v1
>>
>>338935186
I was actually talking about the retards that focus on killing each other instead of going for the objectives
>>
File: 1463883200366.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463883200366.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>338935207
>a guy who is meant to be a close quarters specialist (with decent medium range damage) should have an ability that removes him from close quarters
>>
>>338924415
>Nerf bastion

The sign of a shitter
>>
>>338924415

more matchmaking options. i assumed quick play was just a beta thing, i want matchmaking pools where I can just play payload or just play capture/defend the neutral point, etc.
>>
The biggest thing for me that needs to be changed suprisingly is Play of the Game. I really wish it took more into consideration than number of kills in a certain amount of time.

It should factor things in like if it was an in-air kill, a character that doesn't typically counter another character (a tracer taking down a Reinhardt), if the character DIDNT use their ultimate to get a massive kill streak, etc.

That one webm of the junkrat chasing pharah with the tire is a perfect example of what SHOULD be considered play of the game
>>
>>338935316
id be willing to bet those are TF2 players rather than LoL.
>>
>>338924707

i giggle when all she manages to get out is JUST- before getting put down by soldier 76 from behind
>>
Niggers in this thread don't understand that Symmetra isn't a support, but a Def character. If you put a similar skilled team with a Lucio vs a team with a Symmetra, Lucios team is going to win.

Bastion should be nerfed, because he kills shitters. Like those in this thread, who lack basic reading comprehension. (guess why he is next to fix matchmaking)

God lord reading those thread, its no wonder, that half my team is retarded and picks 3x hanzo.
>>
>>338935258
>Rein manages to pin you
>Only gets his shit kicked in when you hit the wall
>Huffing gas heals you faster than his attacks can damage you

Pavement Pork is the shit
>>
>>338935207
nah, just make the hitbox for the flashbang a lot smaller. it's way too easy to for an instakill move
>>
>>338924415
The thing about robo-monk is that he should never be on the frontline. If your team is say, attacking on Egypt and trying to get through those first archways to get to A, you should almost never be in those archways. Stay back and juggle your heal on everyone to keep them topped off. Mercy can heal more sure, but she can't really juggle her heal like zenyatta can, it's almost like trying to snipe your teammates when ever you can manage to get line of sight of one and then just keeping it on whoever you think should have it, then juggling to whoever is hurt and then juggling back to who you think should have it. And then with discord and his primary. You should be looking to mark tanks and then just trying to snipe people, pre-firing a corner or entry is usually a good idea since his primary has such a long travel time. His damage is great, he can snipe a widow from across the map if she stands still he has no range limit dropoff on damage. And then his charged up 5 orb volley can melt people so long as you hold your mouse still when you fire to make sure all orbs go one place instead of scattering. And I mean, while he does have low health, most is regenerating shields, so yeah you can get one shot by a few things, but that's because he is more support than he is fighter, and even when he does fight he should have most his team in front of him. I've found success even just sniping with him and staying really far back from my team. If they were to buff him I would like to see something like his orb of harmony give armor overheal of like 40 or something, I think that would make him more fun, making sure most your team is topped off on health and armor, and make him even more viable pick as opposed to healgod mercy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.