[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right? I mean, games are ultimately played for entertainment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: git gud.png (390 KB, 645x610) Image search: [Google]
git gud.png
390 KB, 645x610
Is he right?

I mean, games are ultimately played for entertainment, right? It's not like auditioning for being a concertmaster. What happened to just having fun?
>>
>humanity is crumbling because i can't git gud
>>
Would you trust a car review from somebody who can't drive? What about a movie review from a blind man?
>>
>>338442195
git gud
>>
>be me
>suck at vidya
>can't get past the first level of the new COD
>die over and over again
>do this for three hours everyday
>sometimes I invite friends over and when they get near the end I turn off the console
>fun
>>
File: 2.jpg (16 KB, 793x54) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16 KB, 793x54
>>338442195
One man's opinion, here's another:

http://www.learntocounter.com/i-play-for-fun-the-four-dumbest-words-in-video-games/

tl;dr- The better you are at a game, the more fun you'll have.
>>
You don't need to be good at games to enjoy them, I enjoy fightan and rhythm games even though I'm terrible at them, but if you're going to complain a game is too hard the only way to get around that is to get good
>>
Basically it's the most annoying phrase used when talking about DARK SOULS.

/v/irgins cannot help themselves but to spit it out when anyone has a negative opinion about dark souls. Because as we all know, not liking dark souls means you're bad.

>I think the story is vague
git gud

>I don't like the graphics
git gud

The phrase is used by the worst type of gamers who can't come up with competent rebuttals to people disliking their precious games.
>>
>>338442195
If you just want to have fun, don't take a job where you have to play videogames, retard.

>Wow coach why do I have to train every day? I play handegg for fun? What happened to fun?
>>
Well there are games I like but am terrible at. But I imagine I would enjoy them more if I took the time to improve.
>>
You might play golf for fun as well, but you don't change the rules because you're shitty. Sure, maybe you get the occasional mulligan, or you play best ball with your mates, but you don't clamor for the USGA to change the rules because you can't hack it.

At a certain point, these "gamers" who don't want to have to be challenged to "experience the story," and want a skip button on combat, need to just accept that they don't actually like games, and stop trying to change an entire medium to suit their casual tastes.
>>
>>338442195
Getting good at a video game is some of the most fun you'll ever have.
>>
>>338442713
Git gud in that context is a meme and you're fucking retarded for getting mad at it.
>>
>>338442813

/thread
>>
>>338442713

Nice shitposting

People are told to get gud when they whine, cry and shit themselves about the game being too hard or blame the game for being bad at it
>>
>>338442829
Like i said
>The worst type of gamers
memers who can't stop using the same joke over and over and over.
>>
>>338442713

>>338441201
>>
File: cheerleadera what.png (33 KB, 164x277) Image search: [Google]
cheerleadera what.png
33 KB, 164x277
>>338442195
>you don't need to be good at games to enjoy them

Except when has anyone ever said "gitgud" to someone who's enjoying a game? I've only seen it used in response to someone who's complaining about a game being too hard.
>>
This is the kind of stuff people who can't git gud spew out to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>338442713
The only time I've ever seen it is when people whine about artificial difficulty and shit.
>>
>>338442713

Sounds like you need to get gud.
>>
You don't need to be gud to have fun but when you demand that a game caters to you because you can't git gud then you are taking away other people's fun. All games don't need to cater to all demographics.
>>
>>338443075
you need to hang around some generals then. Shmups are "git gud" the genre
>>
>>338442553
NOT IN MAHVEL
>>
>>338442713
git gud
>>
>this is a new trend in games
>>
File: jawsome.jpg (21 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
jawsome.jpg
21 KB, 250x283
>>338443114
>All games don't need to cater to all demographics.

Fucking this.
>>
>>338442195
itt: op discovers america
>>
>>338442195

Not everyone is going to be 100% competent when they play a game, but the dude literally uploaded 30 minutes of trash footage.

From him recording it and uploading it to youtube no one else on the staff saw this footage of him walking into bullets or shooting the floor and offered to re-record it.

Then all of these websites coming out with the same "GIT GUD is bully behavior" articles within the week is like some weird asshurt hivemind.

It's like a writer just putting out a typo and error filled newspaper then some magazine editor saying that expecting good grammar from a publication is abelist and unfair.
>>
>>338443114
This guy gets it
>>
>Be you
>Can't get good at anything
>Get gud at video games
>Use it to your advantage to put people who actually can git gud at more important things down
>Feel good about self

That's literally it
>>
>>338442195

To play the Doubles Advocate, it's unfair to expect everyone who plays games to be as good as you are. Sure, anyone can beat Dark Souls put enough time and effort into it, but at that point it's no longer fun

Also git gud is a shitty thing to say. Imagine if you were struggling with I Wanna Be The Guy and everyone else just told you to become proficient
>>
>>338442195
considering people only tell you to "git gud" when you complain, what the fuck is he even talking about?
>>
>>338443134
Shmups are pretty poorly designed difficulty wise though

The games almost always have bombs, which in turn makes the balance include them

Not to mention egregious difficulty spiking
>>
>an end to "git gud"

But "git gud" is only a response to people whining about aspects of a game. If some legitimately bad player is enjoying himself nobody will tell him to "git gud".
>>
File: 1433659410474.png (241 KB, 778x467) Image search: [Google]
1433659410474.png
241 KB, 778x467
>>338442195
You dont need to be good at a game to enjoy it, especially not a single player game. If its player vs player, expect to be shit on if youre bad.
Its the same in any other competition or player vs player thing, like sports.
>>
>>338443269

Wait, this is the DOOM polygon guy?

He got so assblasted he made this article?

Fuuck.
>>
>>338442195

fuck off and die

majority opinion is if you suck at a game, you can only improve by getting better or 'getting good" at it

fucking blogger whiner trash who are literal retards cashing in on another thing they want to try argue against just for views.

its like trying to argue that getting good at hockey doesn't make you a better hockey player and then complaining that they told you to get good.
>>
File: alienationof th e proletarian.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
alienationof th e proletarian.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
>>338442962
>complaining about memes
>uses the word "gamer"
>>
>>338443501
Who the hell are those three?
>>
File: totallyradical.jpg (111 KB, 923x535) Image search: [Google]
totallyradical.jpg
111 KB, 923x535
>Game is too hard for me personally so it should be easier for everybody
>>
>>338443518

This is some clown from Rock Paper Shotgun
>>
>>338442195
17 year old neckbeards happened
>>
>>338443449
Depends on title, company, etc. But in general it's a genre defined entirely around mastery. What you see as poor difficulty design I see as how the games balance usually is. There are many superplays that include no-bomb runs or segments because of better scoring, so it is more than possible to only use bombs when ABSOLUTELY necessary instead of as a crutch.
>>
>>338443349
>le everybody who is better than me is a nerd meme
>>
>>338443450
wrong.

You need only see the 15 threads a day made on this very board telling people they are shit if they use summons to beat bosses.
>>
But getting gud at video games is fun.
>>
>>338443245

But the author's a brit writing for a Bongtannia webpage. r u bein' silly again my little euro friend?
>>
>>338442195
>A really unpleasant gaming trend is getting louder and louder of late
>Of late
Thats been around since games came out, where friends would tell you suck cause your score was low.
>>
>>338442195
Try enjoy competitive games while being a shitter.
I can tell you that it's not fun.
>>
You don't need to be good at games to enjoy them.

But you should also not be braindead.

Nowadays you'll have people who want to put in zero effort to learn how to play and coast through on the easiest difficulty - not understanding that the feeling of overcoming adversity is one of the best supplements a game can have. You don't need to play on Ultrahard to get that. You just need to not play on a braindead difficulty and expect to be okay playing like Polygon.
>>
>>338443697
It's pretty clearly bad design, the appeal of shmups is to dodge shit, bombing something you can't handle is flat out stupid because regardless of company or series there's always that one or two patterns that 95% of people bomb and never even attempt to git gud because it's not worth it.

It's flat out un-engaging
>>
People will always celebrate the skillful
There will always exist games which cater to the skillful with more challenge
There will always exist journalists with inferiority complexes
>>
>>338443447

It started off with people saying polygon's footage was bad. Then I think Gies made some offhand comment about the game which led to more mocking.

So it was more of a "none of your complaints are valid because you are bad." which led to git gud.
>>
File: xbox kid3.png (109 KB, 430x241) Image search: [Google]
xbox kid3.png
109 KB, 430x241
>>338442195
Git gud applies to games where the entire fucking point is to compete and beat live opponents. Fighters, fps, mobas, whatever. Pic absolutely related.

Many popular games don't have a really high skill cap though and if it is there, the point isn't to best other people with it. Such games are more about the experience (sandboxes, JRPGs etc) and yeah it makes no sense to force >git gud on those.

However the kinds of people who are eager to say that probably don't play those games to begin with because they're busy on GO or Dota or something, so you don't see it there.
>>
>>338444000
To add a comparison it's like being able to skip sections in a rhythm game, why?
>>
G I T
U
D
>>
>>338442195
I recommend his other recent article where he cries how babbys first 4x Stellaris is too hard to figure out. Remember this guy gets paid to play and review games. People are laughing at Polygon begin completely inept at playing Doom 4 but this guy is no different. Absolutely no wonder he defends this.
>>
>>338442195
>Over 1000 games
>Cries and demand to be allowed to play games which are made to be challenging

Fuck this generation of pussies
>>
Git Gud only applies for people who blame their failures on game mechanics rather than themselves. Somehow it turned into any complaint about a game.
>>
>>338442195
Yes, and no. You don't necessarily need to be good at a game to enjoy it, but neither should a game cater to people who are bad at their genre. "Git Gud" is almost always a response to someone who is either complaining or an idiot asking about simple well-known game mechanics and acting like they are strange.
>>
This faggot needs to get gud
>>
>>338442195
git gud
>>
>>338442195
>games can be enjoyed without being good at them

Agreed.

>this game is to hard it should be easier for people like me

Get gud.
>>
This piece came about because of the Polygon DOOM video and peoples' reactions to it.

People don't need to be amazing at games to review them or critique them, but just like you wouldn't want someone who could barely drive to review a sports car, you wouldn't want someone who can barely play games to review them.

There is a basic level of competency that is expected, and it's not high.
>>
File: 1340572939210.png (207 KB, 322x311) Image search: [Google]
1340572939210.png
207 KB, 322x311
>>338443349
That's kind of the point; if casuals can't even play video games, how do they function in the real world? How do they fare when faced with actual adversity?
>>
>>338444208
people have no time to play games there is so fucking much of them you can't get into games with complex mechanics everyday
so that why we get journalist to do this to explore games all day long
it's their jobs
>>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/19/gaming-skill-matters-to-gaming-in-the-same-way-reading-is-necessary-to-understand-literature/#1c641cc45b22
>>
>>338444570
They seem to do a lot better than the majority of the people on /v/, that's for sure.
>>
>>338444570
that just that casual don't spend much time learning how to play a game
they want the game now because they don't have the time that's all
>>
>>338443114
This niggah
>>
>>338442195
lmao this is in response to people mocking polygon's doom footage isn't it? Why is game journalism so bad?
>>
>>338444570
video games shouldn't be a source of adversity. They should be a source of fun.
>>
>>338444753
well when you don't play vidya 8 hrs a day you have time for other things such as doing something with your life
>>
The think people are forgetting is that there's several different kinds of games.

Some games should be made and played for their challenge

Some games shouldn't.

It's pretty simple.
>>
hahaha pathetic butt frustrated casuals.
>>
The thing is: if you ain't good, you bad.
>>
nobody ever fucking reads the actual article in this threads
>>
>>338443553
definitely /d/ in the middle, right seems a shoe in for /mlp/ I'd say, left I don't know.
>>
>>338442195
>Is John Walker right?

No.

I didn't even read the article but the answer is no. This faggot is never right.
>>
>>338444208
>Remember this guy gets paid to play and review games
tbf he deliberately doesn't give himself the strategy game reviews because he doesn't get on with the genre

It's not like he's actually reviewing the games he's too bad at to play
>>
>>338445010
>reading clickbait

I bet you'd fucking link directly too it, wouldn't you?
>>
Gitting gud and overcoming the challenge is the fun part.

Of course, there are parts in games that are just bullshit hard for no reason but I believe that every game should be challenging to a degree.

Not challenging enough that you want to punch the devs in the dick, but challenging enough that you'll die to a boss a couple of times before finally getting the hang of things and kicking his ass.
>>
>>338444664
Yet here we have one of those "journalists" crying about the absolute horror of people demanding he and his fellow reviewers be competent at their jobs.
>>
>>338445146
It's a wordy thinkpiece presented on one page with one advert

That's not what clickbait is, clickbait is an alluring title and then as many pages and ads as possible.

And RPS aren't even fucking ad funded so clickbait makes no sense here
>>
>>338442195
Game journos are still asshole agonized about how everyone knows how bad they are at video games. Nice bait though OP, 1/10 got me to reply.
>>
>>338442195
I agree in the same way that you don't have to be good at reading to enjoy books.
When I get to a word with more than 3 syllables or something you don't hear in everyday sorta talk, I write that author off as an elitist jackass. That's the kind of review that isn't getting more than 2 stars.
>>
>>338445010
Why click on clickbait?

Besides, that opening paragraph speaks volumes.
>>
>>338445275
Competent's different from good

A reviewer who is brilliant at all games would be worthless to the consumer because you'd never fucking know if a game has unfair or unfun difficulty
>>
>>338445179
Kids these days have had their game handed to them on a silver spoon. Overcoming challenging? Nonsense, they are entitled to the game content. I mean even CoD4 could be plenty difficulty at certain sections on higher difficulty. I bet kids that go back and replay it when the remaster is out are still going to cry about the difficulty.
>>
>>338444812
Adversity can be fun though, thats the reason people like challenging themselves with sports,puzzles and vidya.
>>
>>338442195
You have more fun if you are "gud".

If you are not "gud" you lose, and nobody enjoys losing.

The satisfaction of beating a dificult part because you got "gud" is what makes you enjoy a game.
>>
>site that employs Tim Stone to write about military sims with tens of players
>clickbait
lel
>>
>>338445396
Brilliant isn't also equivalent to good.
>>
>>338445301
Shit guys, John's here.
>>
>>338443349
>people who actually can git gud at more important things
>"a-at least i have a life!"
>>
Can there be entertainment without challenge? Personally I find using cheats or anything to remove the challenge in a game sucks away all the fun.
>>
You don't have to be good or git gud to enjoy video games but don't bitch about difficulty.
There's already enough faggots.
>>
I guess he never played a fighter
>>
>>338445756
>Can there be entertainment without challenge? Personally I find using cheats or anything to remove the challenge in a game sucks away all the fun.
Um yes

Like literally everyone I knew in school used to spend all day playing GTA with every cheat on
There was no challenge there but to a certain audience (in this case teenagers) there was still fun to be had

Pop music is fundamentally unchallenging but it remains entertaining
>>
>>338442195
>Do you need to be good to enjoy a game
No
>Should being good be a requirement for beating a game
Yes
>>
>>338442412
i would expect game reviewers to be good at video games.

i play video games in my spare time. i'm not that good at them, but i do enjoy playing them. i'm not aiming to become a reviewer, game developer, or some other kind of professional in the field. i use the medium to unwind and to be entertained. nothing more, nothing less. i'm also not competitive at all

i don't give a shit if others take gaming more seriously (ie., speedrunners, reviewers, whatever). it's either what they enjoy doing, what they're being paid to do, or both. both can exist.
>>
>>338442195
>What happened to just having fun?

Winning is fun.
>>
>>338443114
But the whiners make up a larger market. Cater to them, get more money.
>>
I can't get good at fighting games but I still enjoy playing them.
>>
Honestly, you dont have to git gud to enjoy games.

As an addendum though just because you dont wanna git gud it doesnt give you the right to bitch about something being challenging/unfair, or other people being better than you.

Im so sick of people crying in any MP game about WAHH PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN ME THIS IS BULLSHIT just because they dont feel like putting dedication into a game that someone else did
>>
File: bawwww.jpg (313 KB, 646x930) Image search: [Google]
bawwww.jpg
313 KB, 646x930
>John Walker
>>
File: yeahwhatever.jpg (41 KB, 385x395) Image search: [Google]
yeahwhatever.jpg
41 KB, 385x395
>>338445301
>thinkpiece
>Someone told me to "git gud". I was offended enough to write an article about it.
>>
>you don't need to be good at video games to enjoy them

That's correct. But you need to be good at them to critique them, especially when it comes to assessing the fairness of difficulty which is when "git gud" is most often said.
>>
File: 1463707861423.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1463707861423.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
Gitting gud is part of enjoying a game in my opinion, if this man can't face that he sucks and unwilling to git gud because of muh feeling he can die already and free us from his faggotry.
>>
>>338444812
>"I can only have fun when it's not adverse."

Seriously how can you not understand that you are the problem?
>>
>>338445010
What are people misunderstanding then, idiot?
>>
>>338446075
>both can exist
Exactly. Which is why you don't have to play those games that pride themselves on being hard just like I don't play casual moba shit like candy crush. I don't like to toss around the word 'entitled' but calling for an end to 'git gud' type games because you don't want to spend the time getting good is the definition of that.
>>
File: 1463758775267.gif (364 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1463758775267.gif
364 KB, 540x300
When are these stupid pieces of shit gonna learn? You cannot fucking control every single goddamn person on the internet. You can write as many shitty articles as you want, you can't just make every person bend to your will.

I mean jesus christ, how stupid are they?
>>
File: 1463749522726.jpg (152 KB, 791x609) Image search: [Google]
1463749522726.jpg
152 KB, 791x609
>>338446083
It's getting there that's the problem.

Too much pesky gameplay in the way.
>>
File: dsp wow.png (89 KB, 184x261) Image search: [Google]
dsp wow.png
89 KB, 184x261
I have no problem with people being bad. They just shouldn't expect every game to conform to them.

A single uniform difficulty level is always more meticulously designed around player experience than a game with multiple difficulty levels.
>>
>>338442195
No, he's wrong. A lot of fun in games comes from overcoming genuine challenges and being rewarded for it.

Now some communities (I'm looking at you Dark Souls) and their "git guuuud xp" attitude can go fuck off on the other hand.
>>
>>338446487
>When are these stupid pieces of shit gonna learn? You cannot fucking control every single goddamn person on the internet. You can write as many shitty articles as you want, you can't just make every person bend to your will.
So you agree with him?

Because the whole point is that you can't make everyone git gud
>>
File: 1438574146858.png (499 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1438574146858.png
499 KB, 544x416
>>338446269
>>
This is the reason why they all want cinematic games that play themselves. I remember when reviewers actually liked challenging games, but something happened along the way.
>>
A movie reviewer wouldn't get up and walk out of a movie halfway because he couldn't take something too graphic or something.

A book reviewer wouldn't refuse to read the rest of the book because of something they didn't agree with.

Reviewing games without being able to finish them because you can't git gud is being bad at your job.

Also it is possible to enjoy games if you're not good at them, but that doesn't mean you're entitled to beat them.
>>
File: 1435086136680.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1435086136680.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>>338442195
>I play sportsball for entertainment

you can do that, but when people tell you that you suck its your fault if you take it personally, you're the one who decided to not practice
>>
>>338442195
>Sports are games
>People who complain about catching a ball are laughed at
>Video games are games
>People who can't do even the simplest shit are sheltered because of the mass amount of said people who can't do simple things and complain that they aren't being catered to

Also i love
>I paid for it its my entertainment
>Paid for game
>thinks he should be good at it by default
>Paid for sports equipment ball/bat etc
>Is somehow automatically okay with the practice it requires.

I'm not equating sports and games on the same level competitively. But i am in terms of basic understanding and skills. Its the same concept. Plus plenty of shit games cater to these people. The fact they have to complain that one or more games don't want them as their audience is baffling. Spoiled entitled little shits who think they should be able to decide how games are developed.
>>
>>338446538
>>338446538
Gameplay is problematic and ableist and racist.
If you play video games for gameplay you're literally raping the people that can't play video games.
>>
>>338446646
>A movie reviewer wouldn't get up and walk out of a movie halfway because he couldn't take something too graphic or something.
This has happened numerous times though
>>
File: 1351888091459.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1351888091459.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>338446597
No you fucking piece of shit. God damn are there actually people on this website as unintelligent as the person who wrote this article?

Bottom line: writing a shit article won't make people stop telling you you're bad at something. It's like if a pro footballer missed a goal, then wrote an article saying "guys you can't tell me to be better at football, it's not nice". No one gives a shit. People will say it no matter what you fucking do.
>>
>>338446538
Reminds me of that one woman from ME3 development team. Complained she was too busy in her normal life so she wanted to include the option to skip gameplay.
>>
Just because you suck at the game doesn't mean it's bad unless the game is bad. I tried playing DKC with my girlfriend a month back. She's nineteen and didn't have an SNES like I did growing up because she's young. She sucked. She never once the game sucked, she just said it's really hard. Why isn't everyone like that? The game is good, you just suck at it. I suck at Souls games, I admit they're good, but I suck at them.
>>
>>338446808
No it's not like that at all

You might as well have mentioned subway for the relevance that analogy had

p.s. that gif is always used by grasping retards
>>
>>338442195
>Is he right?
Of course not. If people feel upset that they're being told to suck less and learn how to play the game instead of using it as drive to improve their skills then they should just quit playing.
>>
>>338445756
serial cheater here:

It depends entirely on the context. In EU4 I tend to play on normal, so when things go wrong and I "lose", I just use the console to start fucking around. (I have been playing in Ironman mode more recently because I feel like I'm too tempted to cheat when even small things go wrong, though)

I installed a trainer in gta5 as soon as I got it. I don't think any of the fucking GTA games are good games on their own, they're just good sandboxes and a trainer actually makes that shit fun.

I would say that I do genuinely believe the only time I cheat is when I think it would make the game more fun, be it because of fucking awful gameplay that I just don't want to deal with (gta4) or because the game is just more fun when you cheat (gta in general). I do wish more games let me cheat, to be honest. I'd love to fuck around with cheats in the AssCreed games or, hell, MGS5.
>>
>>338442553
Its true it really is. Think about it. How can the person going 1-15 in a shooter consistently and dragging their team to shit be having fun? The level layouts are not immersive , that one kill does no equate to more joy then those 15 times of agony , and that feeling that you let your entire team down if you're a sensible human being is mounting.

There is just no way someone who isn't atleast mediocre has any fun with most of the games they continue to drag themselves through and don't bother to improve at. I know like 4 people who do it with fighting games. But atleast they can mash buttons on the shit tier AI i guess.
>>
File: 1406082248071.jpg (11 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1406082248071.jpg
11 KB, 200x197
"Git gud" is a double edged sword in this situation. It's often used to excuse blatant issues with a game.

>someone dislikes the level design and controls in Star Fox Zero
>"le git gud XD"

>someone dislikes Uncharted because it's a litle too cinematic
>"le git gud XD"

On the other hand, it's a helpful detriment against casuals who want nothing more than cinematic experiences that reward you for participating, instead of rewarding you for skill. This trend devs love to follow is just as bad as needless apologism for lazy game design.
>>
>>338446861
It makes me feel fucking dirty to say it, but holy shit, normies are ruining video games.

It's starting to irritate me that having a life and not playing games all day is the norm.
>>
>>338445756
Sequence breaking is more fun than normal cheating.
>>
>>338446803
Then they are shit at their job. I am sorry but that is the truth.
>>
>>338446878
Am I triggering you? Are you upset that people disagree with you? Is that what this is about?
>>
>faggot acquires game
>faggot sucks at game
>faggot tries for ranked multiplayer
>faggot sucks and makes his own team lose
>faggot is told to git gud
>WAHH! IT'S TIME TO STOP

People need to stop being faggots
>>
>>338446968
>>someone dislikes Uncharted because it's a litle too cinematic
>>"le git gud XD"

A conversation that has never taken place
>>
game
ɡām/
noun
plural noun: games
a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

vid·e·o
ˈvidēˌō/Submit
noun
plural noun: videos
the recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images.

Put those two together and nothing sounds like it shouldn't be the same as the game definition outside of the word sport.
>>
>>338443449
shmups are fun and satisfying
galagitgud
>>
>>338446968
>Gitting Gud at Uncharted

What does that mean? Not skipping the cutscenes?
>>
File: 1407216866669.jpg (999 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407216866669.jpg
999 KB, 900x900
>>338442195
You can enjoy a PvE game you suck at, but being shitty in a PvP game sucks out all the fun.
John Walker is a faggot. Not a good faggot. A shitty faggot.
>>
>>338446745
Trying too hard. You don't need to pretend to be a level 9000 feminazi to point out that the article is stupid.
>>
>>338442713
Cool instagram image you pompous little faggot
>>
>>338447339
>>338447172

You'd understand it better if you were in an Uncharted marketing thread. Sometimes they say "you're an SJW if you don't like this brave white guy saving the day" others use the "haha never ever pcucks" excuse, some rely on really dated memes.

Either way, it was just an example of what I've seen the "git gud" term be used for.
>>
>>338447230
I think it comes from alot of people being blind narcissists nowadays. There is a difference between being a narcissist and a blind one. The blind ones are the ones that somehow can't handle that something is beyond their ability no matter how obviously shit they are. Where as a narcissist is normally atleast decent just a prick and doesn't do this shit.

In short people who were born and grew up with COD4 and beyond as their games.
>>
File: 1000px-Challenge_vs_skill.svg_.png (182 KB, 1000x975) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Challenge_vs_skill.svg_.png
182 KB, 1000x975
But that's the psychological definition of fun. You have to be competent at it to enjoy it.
>>
>>338446968
>someone dislikes Uncharted because it's a litle too cinematic
>"le git gud XD"

No one has said this and if they did they we're being sarcastic.
>>
>>338447350
>a good faggot
How would you define this fairy tale?
>>
>>338447524
You didn't lay out one situation where git gud is used.
>>
>>338446538
>COACH THEY WON'T LET ME RUN TO THE ENDZONE THEY'RE ASSHOLES WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LET ME RUN PAST THEM MY MOM'S HUSBAND DIDN'T PAY MY ATHLETIC FEES TO SEE ME GET TACKLED I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAST!
>>
>>338446481
agreed.

there's a niche for candy crush-tier time wasters, like there's a niche for Dark Souls or League or whatever classifies as "get gud games"

i fall somewhere near the middle of both, more closer to the casual end of things. will i be good at Dark Souls or whatever? probably not. should i let it damper everyone else's fun at Dark Souls? definitely not. should reviewers take this into account when they publish reviews? yeah.
>>
>>338443604
>A GAME THAT USES CARTRIDGES?

Where they get this kids? In era full of pop culture overdose and nostalgia fuckers on the internet everyone would know this

It's like

MOVIES USED TO BE BLACK AND WHITE??
>>
Sounds like someone is salty they're bad and trying to justify it
Being good makes a game more enjoyable
>>
>>338442946
>>338442946
The game's not even that deep or entertaining.
>>
>>338442195
With an article like that, you're bound to find no skill in games behind it.

So why the fuck is he writing about them?
>>
>>338442553
Christ, that article is a love letter to autists
>>
>>338442541
Are you for real
>>
>>338443363
>Doubles advocate
it's doubles avocado, dumb ass.

>but at that point it's no longer fun
That's your opinion, getting gud at a game makes it more enjoyable because at that point you can do whatever you want in it.

>Also git gud is a shitty thing to say
MUH FEELINGS

>Imagine if you were struggling with I Wanna Be The Guy and everyone else just told you to become proficient

No one is forcing you play, you're playing because you want and if you suck at it but you want to keep playing git gud.
If you get ass assaulted because of what someone says you're faggot
>>
>>338446861
Please tell me you're joking.
>>
File: 1451891941645.gif (901 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1451891941645.gif
901 KB, 240x160
>need to write a clickbait headline for my blog
>go onto 4chan, reddit, social networks, etc. and find some popular trend or buzzword
>write a few hundred words on why it sucks and anybody who likes the trend or speaks the buzzword is a gay bitch
>collect money when people inexplicably give me attention for doing nothing but writing my shitty opinion on ages-old topics in a snarky way

What did he mean by this?
>>
>all games are the same so the source of enjoyment is the same in all of them
No.
>>
git gud is just for faggots who whinge about games being too hard when they really aren't. Said people are just grossly incompetent and expect everything to magically happen just by existing.

I'd say these people are just lacking in self-awareness. If someone can do something they cannot, it's not a PERSONAL FAILURE, it's obviously some stupid conspiracy to rob them of things they DESERVE.

Yeah nah, cunt, you just fail at life. Git gud.

This is a life lesson, son. You are a failure and it's your own fault, so put some effort in and GIT GUDDER instead of expecting everything to magically cater to your selfish desires.
>>
sure, but don't fucking whine about games that actually require skills to beat and ask for them to be easier
>>
>>338442195
Why is there a picture of a wooden spoon accompanying the article?
>>
>>338447786
It's fake brah.

It's all fake.
>>
>>338448183
Wooden spoon is significant of last place
>>
File: henrylaugh.jpg (280 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
henrylaugh.jpg
280 KB, 620x375
>>338442195
You can suck all you want at games and still enjoy them I agree, but that still makes you a bitch that enjoys sucking at something a whole hell of a lot of people apply themselves toward. So in the same token you have no ground to be ass blasted at others succeeding where you fail and it certainly doesn't mean that the people who've become good can't or won't laugh at you for being shit.

So fine, I fully support shitters. Because in the words of the honorable Judge Elihu Smails, "the world needs ditch diggers to".
>>
Of course you don't need to be good to enjoy playing games. That doesn't mean no one is going to shit talk you if you're playing a competitive game. It's like none of these autists ever played any sport, people trash talk in anything competitive.

Of course, if you're reviewing games you should at least be competent.
>>
>>338446734
i have both a baseball bat and a hockey stick. i should be amazing at both sports. it's Spalding's fault i'm a lardass, like how it's Nintendo's fault i suck at video games!
>>
You don't need to be good at games to enjoy them, but your experience will be poor if you barely try. I think Dark Souls is fun in the same ways haunted houses are fun, at first you wonder why you're even doing this, then after you feel good because you could do it.
>>
Sort of but either way we shouldn't shame people that actually like games just for being bad at them. We're above that, GamerGate
>>
>>338448225
why is america so retarded? wooden spoon is for cooking
>>
>>338442195
People take games too seriously tgese days is all.
>>
File: hayek.png (20 KB, 133x173) Image search: [Google]
hayek.png
20 KB, 133x173
>>338442195

This is what easy/normal/hard exists for, easy has to exist so that some people can get the experience without having to git gud, all games should feature difficulty selection in my opinion. Hell, I'm even fine with the way SMTIV does it (you need to die a certain amount of times to unlock easy mode) but not with the way touhou handles it (playing easy mode locks you out of the true end)
>>
>>338448481
It's a worldwide thing
>>
File: 54365243655463.jpg (13 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
54365243655463.jpg
13 KB, 326x326
>>338442195
This is the type of asshole who got participation ribbons when he was young and got rectally ruined when one of his old teachers told him he should apply himself.
>>
they're games

and just like any other game, for fun, sport, or both, people will always notice who is good and who is bad at playing the game
>>
>>338443075
> artificial difficulty

All difficulty in games is artificial. Shouldn't use these people's terminology m, it only serves dignifies their complaints.
>>
>>338448481
Really? I've been using it to break up giant shits, nice life hack senpai
>>
>>338447608
A chill and reasonable homosexual. Shitty faggots don't even need to be homo.
>>
File: 1367609152098.png (34 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1367609152098.png
34 KB, 300x309
>Playing videogame
>Teammmate is barley doing anything
>Ask what's up, why he's not paying well
>"I just play for fun, it's not about winning"

>The objective of the game is to win otherise you lose
HOW ISN'T THE GAME ABOUT WINNING

fucking defeatist attidudes.

I think it's outright rude that you'd participate in a team without the intention of performing to the best of your ability and if you're not playing well but your intentions are good that's fine, you gave it your all.

But god damn, to play a game with no intention of being part of the team or to learn or understand a game or to imporve your own ability and understanding of the game to contribute is a poor attitude.
>>
>>338448534
A developer who wants the user to have a specific experience should not have to change that experience so people he's not intending the game for like it better.

How do you apply your gaming marxism to 4x games? Or multiplayer games? Should they take complexity out of games entirely for fear of making someone dislike it?
>>
File: 295Cx.png (84 KB, 719x227) Image search: [Google]
295Cx.png
84 KB, 719x227
>>338448027
Sorry.
>>
>>338448534
See, there's the difference between story-driven games (difficulties adjust the game for people, so everyone can enjoy it as challenging but not impossible) and challenge-drive games (difficulties aren't supposed to adjust the game, but help you adjust to the game).

Touhou mocks your easy modo habits because it's not supposed to be "finished", it's supposed to be perfected. You're supposed to keep trying until you git gud. That's the entire point of the game, and taunting you helps with that.
>>
>>338442195
Is this more pushback because of that Doom playthrough? It's the fucking "gamers are dead" thing all over again.
>>
>>338442195
>>338442713
how fucking shit can you be at a game that you can't beat it?

everything's beatable in some way
>>
File: git gud.jpg (134 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
134 KB, 600x352
>>338442195
if you're going to "professionally" review any game and act like your position and opinion should hold some merit then I suggest you git gud.
>>
>>338445024
>>338443553
looks like /d/, /mlp/, and /co/lette.
>>
File: 1463641307140.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463641307140.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>338442195
>Noticing that someone is bad at X is problematic and ruining society as a whole.

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>338442195
no one has ever had fun dying over and over again
so yea you have to be at least somewhat good to enjoy the game. no games reward death/losing.
>>
>>338447608
like any other fairy, fag
>>
>>338448765
Movie. The thing she's looking for is a movie.
>>
File: 1461670195832.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461670195832.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
>>338447536
>Medium skill level and high challenge equals "arousal"
you what
>>
>>338443245
Itt: weeb being retarded and not reading
>>
>>338442195
Let be guess the "journalist" who wrote that sucks ass and is trying to throw shade on how much by writing that tripe in an attempt to make himself feel better?
>>
>>338448765
isn't this also the chick that made DA1 (or was it DA2?) fanfiction
>>
>>338444753
And how do you know, just because you're shit and your life patetic and live in america doesn't mean everyone is like that.
>>
>>338442195
Many people find entertainment in mastering things that were hard to master.
If a hard game is too hard for you, play something else. There is no shortage of easy games.
>>
>>338448948
Shadow of Mordor is only fun if you die repetitively. So argument invalid.
>>
>>338449031
Not sexual arousal, but more the "I'm pumped, I can get through this, I'm gonna beat the shit out of this challenge" arousal. You're good enough to know what you're doing, how hard shit really is, and to know you can do it if you just keep fucking trying, and the challenge hence lifts you. You rise to the challenge, which is compared to something else also rising.
>>
>>338448948
>I've never played Nuclear Throne
>>
>>338444000
Not sure what's bad about giving the player limited resourced for certain situations they may not be able to handle.
>>
File: 1447277855353.jpg (35 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447277855353.jpg
35 KB, 720x540
>>338447536
Whenever I'm moderately skilled at a moderately challenging game I get HUGE BONERS.
Great chart mang.
>>
if you take pride in your ability to complete a video game you're a fucking loser.

if you cry when people say you're shit at a video game you're also a fucking loser.
>>
>>338445462
>The satisfaction of beating a dificult part because you got "gud" is what makes you enjoy a game.

That said if your *only* satisfaction of the game comes that you masted it's high skill ceiling and defeated it's challenge, then it's by all definitions a crap game.

Lots of games are difficult. Few are rewarding
>>
>>338449201
That's understandable and I agree with it, but there really needs to be a better word to describe it.
>>
>>338449182
>If a hard game is too hard for you, play something else. There is no shortage of easy games.
exactly
that is the thing with these fucking faggots nowadays, they think they are the center of the universe and everything have to cater to their need
so their feeling won't be hurt
>>
>>338449368
That is the better word to describe it, you just only associate it with boners because it's the context it's most commonly used for.
>>
>>338442412
Would you trust someones food review from someone who has no taste buds?

:^)
>>
>>338444000
It helps to smooth player growth between difficulties. There's moments within one difficulty level that are harder and easier, and being able to increasingly do more of the harder ones (and hence conserve bombs) helps you grow towards the next difficulty level.
>>
File: Screenshot-86.png (59 KB, 133x179) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-86.png
59 KB, 133x179
>>338448763
>Should they take complexity out of games entirely for fear of making someone dislike it?
This has been done already, pic related, it sold extremely well and only the most hardcore fans truly disliked it

>>338448789
That's fair, but not being able to clear a game is what drives people to either not buy them or just watch LPs on youtube, if I was trying to make money (which doesn't seem to be zun's goal, he just likes making the games) I'd definitely let easy mode be easy with no penalty, people who play easy mode don't learn, I'm not teaching them a lesson by doing this, I'm just being mean and mocking them for their crappy genes.
>>
>>338449489
i'm sure he could describe many of the things about food that don't directly involve taste
>>
>>338449368
But that's what the word means.
>>
>>338449587
People who play easy mode and don't even try to learn and grow aren't your customers if you make shmups. The entire genre only markets itself towards challenge gamers. If you don't include some sort of easy mode mockery or punishment, you're more likely to lose your own fanbase (who will accuse you of dumbing things down). You're also reducing the sense of accomplishment for beating normal for those who actually do try.
>>
People play games for different reasons
Some want to be challenged, some don't.
This applies to alot of other stuff.
Why should everything be standardized?
You can never please everyone.
The more you try to, the thinner your layers get.

This is a basic concept and if anyone still argues over this they have the mindset of a child.
>>
>>338442412
There are plenty of pathetic sports car reviews from people who can't even drive stick.

Yes, other reviewers mock them for it, yes they are eternally upset about that, which makes it even more funny and only encourages more mockery. Which is grad really.

But this >>338442195 shit perpetuates my nausea, because you know what happens to the motherfuckers who suck dick but actually stick with it long enough not to by any small degree? They become the ones who scream that "git gud" crap the loudest. They cry their crocodile tears when they're ass and be annoying babies over it and the second they get any skill whatsoever they're the first to lord it over everyone they can. Fucking self aggrandizing cunts who only want to assuage their egos in in either scenario.
>>
>>338446639
Reminder a girl gave Wizardry 4 a high score. Noting the game was challenging, but fair and balanced with fun to be had for months.
>>
>>338442195

remember when society universally agreed that people on the Internet were dicks and that was okay? how come now being a dick on the Internet results in culture wars?
>>
>>338442195
they are completely right though
>>
File: 13224468456.jpg (75 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
13224468456.jpg
75 KB, 900x506
>>338449587
So because one game you thought of is simple (though I enjoy the implication that SSB or Melee were complex somehow) it applies to all games?

I'm saying that the dev should be in charge of the difficulty of their game because they are the ones who are trying to give the player a certain experience. If a dev wants to make a game brutally difficult why should they have to compromise their vision so you can play through a bastardized version of their game?
>>
>>338450042
The society who used to agree on that finally asked their wife's son how to connect a Wi-Fi.
>>
>>338446639
>something happened along the way.
Reviews stopped being from just the people who actually like playing games and became inundated with reviewers either outside of their depth or whom are only in the business now because they want a paycheck and don't actually play the games credible amount of time.
>>
>>338446958
Grinding spice in Spore was tedious as all fuck, so I used the console to give me 10000000 money so I could wage war and colonize every world on every star and purge everything.
>>
>>338442713
>I don't like the graphics
0/10 way to be bad
>>
>>338450424
The space stage ended up being the worst part of Spore. What a disappointing game.
>>
You don't have to be good at video games. You can't be completely retarded either, which most game reviewers are apparently.
>>
>>338446639
>but something happened along the way.
video games went fucking mainstream and instead of nerds who playing it, everybody fucking playing it and want to have their shit opinions or cry when they are getting their ass whooped
shit like conan clueless gamer would never get greenlight on tv 10 years ago
>>
>>338449937
Also John Romero's wife players red Wizardry 4 and worked on Wizardry 8.

I doubt many people on /v/ could beat Wizardry 4 and would cry artificial difficulty, yet multiple women played it and thought it was fine. Gaming for a challenge has been dying slowly for decades.
>>
>>338449804

>your core consumers might get upset that the EASY MODE that they don't actually play at all is too easy

1) your consumers are crap
2) zun isn't it for the money like i said before
3) most people who play touhou nowadays do it for the waifus, not the gameplay, hell most people in the touhou fandom probably don't even play the games at all (which is fine because like I said zun is obviously not in it for the money)
4) your consumers are crappy human beings seriously if they get upset at you for this

I play things at the hardest level but my gf is not interested in challenges at all, she just wants to breeze through the game, appreciate the music, designs, etc. No matter how much easymode bullying you put in a game people like her will seriously never, ever, just git gud, they'll just get upset and stop buying the series. Including an easy mode is easy, and if you want to reward hard mode players, touhou has the perfect example too, the extra boss. Beating the game itself is aight but beating the extra boss whose difficulty can't be altered is the real challenge.
>>
>>338448003
Being an autist means being passionate or highly skilled in any game.
>>
>>338445756
sure. generally if I cheat its either because I find the requirements to unlock something unreasonable (especially if I just want it for cosmetic reasons), or because I really want to see how the story plays out but find the gameplay and/or grinding tedious
>>
>>338450424
sometimes breaking games makes them more fun
openworld games are guilty of this
i have a file on TES4 where pretty much all the nonimmortal npcs are dead
>>
>>338450528
>1) your consumers are crap
No shit
But look around how much /v/ rages on an average day that devs keep dumbing shit down.
>3) most people who play touhou nowadays do it for the waifus
Those people don't play the games.
> Beating the game itself is aight but beating the extra boss whose difficulty can't be altered is the real challenge.
The real challenge is lunatic, extra is intermediate between hard and lunatic.

If you don't want to git gud at a game where the whole point is to gid gud, watch a lets play or something.
>>
>>338449918
He has a point, you don't need to be good at a game to enjoy it. You just have to be slow to frustrate and be okay with struggling. I'm terrible at God Hand but I still beat it and I enjoyed it a ton.

The real issue is when people are exceedingly incompetent at games and this dictates which games get made.
>>
File: 1454174381897.jpg (64 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
1454174381897.jpg
64 KB, 600x694
>play a shitty mobile game
>get a top score
>"WOW I'M SO GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES I'M A GAMER"

>microwave a hotpocket
>it's not cold in the middle
>"WOW I'M SO GOOD AT COOKING I'M A CHEF"

"Git gud" is just another way of saying "practice makes perfect" only it was twisted into an insult. If that triggers you, fuck off.
>>
>>338449031
Eye of the tiger, my dude.
>>
>>338450124

>the dev should be in charge of the difficulty of their game
absolutely

>why should they have to compromise their vision so you can play through a bastardized version of their game?
They don't have to, it's a reccomendation I make because easy mode hurts no one and benefits a few people, not including it is just lazy. Also
>melee complex somehow
Sorry for that, I've never played melee so I guide my opinions on what I read.
>>
>>338448948
MonGirQue
>>
>>338442195
>A really unpleasant gaming trend is getting louder and louder of late, where it's considered pf vital importance to observe when other people are "bad" at sports. And of course insinuating that one is "good" at them at the same time. Such an attitude reveals an extraordinarily narrow-minded view of gaming, and indeed humanity. It's really time for it to stop.

Throughout the 90's every motherfucker in professional gaming media wanted video games to become popular and mainstream and now that they are, all these shits want to do is cause drama over normie tears at being terrible because they've moved on to that next dollar topic. These assholes are vultures, they always have been and always will be. Video game journalism is nothing but yellow and I have no idea why /v/ perpetuates them.
>>
Two words:

>Dwarf
>Fortress

The ultimate git gut game and you're still bound to git rekt anyways, and that's part of the !!FUN!!
>>
>>338442195
I view Video Games more as a mental exercise than entertainment. It can be fun but it also leaves you exhausted and stressed sometimes.
>>
>>338442195
No.
>>
>>338450759

>If you don't want to git gud at a game where the whole point is to gid gud, watch a lets play or something.

this is my entire point, people will watch a let's play instead of buying the game, my point is that adding an easy mode is harmless and wil let people buy the game and experience it without watching a let's play, it don't care for gameplay, I care for sales.

>But look around how much /v/ rages on an average day that devs keep dumbing shit down.
This is simply not common outside of /v/, I've never outside of here read anyone say "the easy mode is too easy so the game is shit"
>>
>>338442195
what does the wooden spoon mean?
>>
>>338450787
>The real issue is when people are exceedingly incompetent at games and this dictates which games get made.

Actually the real issue is when people are exceedingly incompetent at games and those same people are in the gaming media whining about it.
>>
>>338444804
I've seen some of it. Surely it's intentional. Nobody can suck that bad unless they've never played vidya and are too retarded to coordinate 2 sticks.
>>
File: cork.jpg (70 KB, 420x228) Image search: [Google]
cork.jpg
70 KB, 420x228
>>338451404
Symbolism for retards who hurt themselves with metal spoons?
>>
>>338451596
What does that have to do with video games?
>>
>>338451596
What can you do to hurt yourself with a metal spoon that you can't do with a wooden one?

Do retards commonly hold spoons on hotplates?
>>
>>338451403
Will these people pay 10 bucks for half an hour of content? Because that's how much you get out of a touhou game if you just "breeze through". I doubt it.

Those people simply aren't the target market. The target market is autists. It's a niche genre, you won't expand. Even touhou is only a niche game within its own damn fanbase, secondaries make the vast majority of touhou fans. Cater to your target market. Don't make yourself hated among the autism market by appealing to an audience that wouldn't even get a good deal out of your game and hence won't get it.
>>
>>338451639
Maybe the journalist was trying to be clever but it backfired because he/she/it, is obviously retarded?
>>
>>338451659
Wood is softer? Fuck I don't know, I'm not stupid enough to try hitting myself with spoons of any sort.
>>
File: 1442544936040.jpg (92 KB, 390x479) Image search: [Google]
1442544936040.jpg
92 KB, 390x479
>>338451014
>They don't have to, it's a reccomendation I make because easy mode hurts no one and benefits a few people, not including it is just lazy.
You're missing the point retard. The Dev designs a game to give his target gamers a specific experience, a certain battle is designed to take this much based on an estimation oh how powerful, and skilled the player is at this point. You add an "easy mode" which by the way does take work.

Some retard to fancies himself "knowledgeable" and "a gamer" (this retard is you) plays the game on the devs intended difficulty and claims its too hard, so reduces it to "easy". The combat sections become too easy and the pacing suffers and you come to a place like 4chan and whine about how it's poorly placed, the characters didn't face enough challenge and all sorts of other things people like you say about games you never really played correctly.

There's a lot to this and you get very little of it.
>>
>>338451404
"Getting the wooden spoon" is a colloquial for being punished for being bad that comes from mother's smacking their children's arses with a wooden spoon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.