[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever noticed how the only people complaining about the game are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Ever noticed how the only people complaining about the game are the ones that haven't played it?
>>
>>338414336
I want to punch Tracer in the face
>>
File: Amaris.jpg (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Amaris.jpg
636 KB, 1920x1080
Ever noticed how Phara was even cute as a loli?
>>
>>338414424
You'll have to catch her first ;^)
>>
I also noticed the same people who play it play Mobas, which is 99% of /v/ since almost everytime a moba thread pops up everyone defends it

>/v/ is not one person

True, but it's a hivemind.

The same people that complain about lack of game modes, 6v6, and no custom servers are definitely the ones who play mobas.
>>
>>338414519
Is Pharah an amputee, she's literally missing an arm in that picture
>>
Closed beta here

Game is complete shit.

Do not support blizzard

Do not give blizzard any morey.

The game gets boring after 1 day, the gameplay gets repetitive and boring almost immediately.
>>
It's the same as how the only people cynical about VR have never tried it themselves. They're either salty that they can have it or they consider changing their mind to be accepting defeat. So they keep on flinging the same shit over and over.
>>
something something bastion meme shitpost
>>
>>338414336
I've played the game and my complaint is that there aren't enough waifu characters.
>>
>>338414712
just like every multiplayer shooter.
>>
>>338414741
I've tried VR. My uni has tons of Occulus Rifts for people on the game design course. I went it with a friend and had a go. Played a tech demo at a fairground and ARC (the dinosaur DayZ). I was rather unimpressed and got motion sickness after a couple of minutes.
>>
I don't have to eat shit to know I won't like it.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
I played the game and I think its average. not worth $40.
>>
File: Reinhardt.jpg (92 KB, 777x555) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt.jpg
92 KB, 777x555
>>338414709
Nope, did the same thing on Reinhardt's page while showing off his armor.
>>
>>338414336
>Ever noticed how the only people complaining about the game are the ones that haven't played it?

WELCOME TO /v/

I can see it's your first visit....
>>
>>338414706
>le ebic assfaggots are bad meme
Maybe you should consider taking a break from shitposting anon. Less people will tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>338414706
I played league once for about a week and hated it
I played smite and didn't really care for it
i played the overwatch beta and now I find it hard to play other games
>>
Oh I played the Beta with my friends and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's just the board is saturated with overwatch threads. It releases soon though so it will probably ease up then
>>
>>338414336
SHHHHHHHHHHH
Don't spoiler the entire basis of slash vii slash!
>>
>>338414712
Open beta here.

Game is amazing.

It's the first time I will support Blizzard in my life.

I will give them my money for the first time.

The game didn't get boring after many days and dozens of hours, the gameplay never got repetitive or boring.
>>
File: 1435408311514.png (61 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
1435408311514.png
61 KB, 300x185
>>338414336
I have played it, and it was fun. Then when I had played all the heroes atleast once it was boring.
>>
>>338414336
that delusion.
it's just like back then when the game was in onlywatch mode, people that actually had the """privilege""" to play it abandoned it & the /owg/ general within days while the others hyped up nothing but air. The only difference, /owg/ had no shills compared to /v/ (and less shit taste).
>>
>>338414336
That's not unique to Overwatch. That basically happens to every triple A game on /v/.
>>
>>338414929
Never tried ARC but the experience can depend a lot on the game. Some have been great whilst others made me concious of the screen on my face and sometimes made me sick. Eye distance settings are really important to make the illusion 'click' too.

I can accept that it's just not everybody's cuppa. It's just those people who rant about it being a fad and post the same webm of that clickbait 'review' in every thread.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.