[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game comes out >literally no one cares one single iota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: homofront 2.jpg (28 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
homofront 2.jpg
28 KB, 300x336
>game comes out
>literally no one cares one single iota

damn shame.
>>
>>338401073

is it a shame?
or was this game shit like the first one?
>>
File: 12074241364l.jpg (10 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
12074241364l.jpg
10 KB, 477x249
>>338401073
because nobody here can play it
>>
>>338401073
story/graphics seem nice, gameplay seems shit. Not wasting my money on it.
>>
>>338401140
How is it not a shame? These people worked on this game for years of their lives and no one cares. It's a huge shame.
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>338401140
>shit like the first one
>>
>>338401073
There was no ad campaign, and shit only sells these days if everyone and their pet dog knows about it. Of course it flopped.
>>
>>338401073
Friendly reminder for people who love the 100% everything in a game.

If you pick this up, don't do the strikepoints. Those will stop the enemy from spawning properly. Do all the side-missions and "Hearts and Minds" objectives first. That way, there's be plenty of people to shoot/photograph. After those, get all the firestrike points.
>>
>>338401274
I'm sure it was just a job for most of them
>>
Didn't see any thread about it. It's almost as if /v/ just made threads to shit on what's popular and to shit on other platforms.
>>
File: 1408994953068.gif (1 MB, 288x250) Image search: [Google]
1408994953068.gif
1 MB, 288x250
>Wasted their money on Denovo instead of ANY MARKETING AT ALL

I literally didn't know this game existed until I saw it on the "new releases" tab on steam.
>>
Played the beta and it was absolutely terrible and I don't see how they could have possibly made it any better unless they made a different game
>>
I did make a homefront thread before and 4chan doesn't care, I guess you really need to advertise your game even in this age. Granted the gameplay seems a bit meh, the story and graphics are nice.
>>
File: 1448579209376.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448579209376.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
>>338401073
>Dumbnuvo is the saviour of gayming gais! xD

I didn't buy Lords of the Fallen and I will never do even if they sell it for $2 in a sale, although I'm interested in the game
I didn't buy nu-D44M and I will never do.
I will never buy Deus Ex Mankind Divided although the original Deus Ex is one of my top 10 favourite games of all time and I pirated Human Revolution, played it, loved it and bought it afterwards

Publisher Judenschweine can eat shit and die. No try - no buy! Since you rat faced roach kikes killed demos and now make it impossible for people like me to try games out before shelling $60+ of my hard earned money they simply won't see a single dollar from me.

It's not like I give a fuck, my backlog includes thousands of games that would last me 10 lifetimes anyway.
>>
If there was a demo I'd give it a try but the troubled development history and shoddy gameplay I've seen put me off.

Can't even pirate it to try it.
>>
>>338402092
>jewish
>empty bowl
who would have thought?
>>
RIP CRYTEK
>>
>>338401073

>2800 people playing
not even on steam top 100 and below games like DYING LIGHT which is over a year old
>>
>>338402425
Crytek aren't publishing the game you twat
>>
It's actually pretty fun, weirdly it seems to be people with high end pc's who are having performance issues

If it's on sale for like a fiver and you want a far cry clone I'd recommend it, the subterfuge bits are really fun
>>
>>338401274
faggots got paid for working over those years, it's not like they worked on it out of charity and a thank you. get fucking real, retard. no sympathy.
>>
There is a 200 dollar special edition with an RC car who would buy this
>>
>>338401481
nobody works in vidya because it's just a job, the pay is way too shit for that, you can do other stuff for more on nicer hours with the same skillset
>>
>>338401274
I work on a shitty product and i don't care
>>
>>338401073
Did it already come out?
>>
File: 1447057088915.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1447057088915.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>338402092

>Jew bowl is empty

Fucking every time
>>
File: 1463780479453.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463780479453.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>338402092
>weed smoker
>>
Tech demo at PAX last year was boring as fuck. Only interesting mechanic was being able to jump around the map on a bike, which it seemed like it wasn't gonna let you do much anyways. Majority of it was dodge/kill random enemies in your path to get to next obscure objective, then turn it in. Rinse repeat.
>>
>>338402770
people work in vidya because they are stupid.

In non vidya software development they could get non slavery hours and double the pay.
>>
>>338402092
>im entitled to steal the game first so i can try it

this game is bad but knock it off with this shit
>>
>>338401073

Hows the co-op in this?
Can you do the entire campaign or some shitty little missions?

Its the only reason I'm even interested, though if its not cracked I guess I'll put it away for later.
>>
>>338402092

Thats a smart beggar
I agree with all that btw.
>>
>>338402092
>Jewish bowl is empty
>>
>>338402092
>Jew bowl
>empty

Why am I not surprised
>>
File: large[1].jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
The game is pretty fucking broken though.
>>
>>338402092

So what does this say about us in the weed smoker religion?
>>
>>338403360
No one is entitled to anything, you buzzing memester. We all have a choice. I chose not to buy this game. Publishers chose to kill off demos because some cheeky cunt in a suit made the hypothesis that game demos are counter productive for sales. And now they changed into the next gear, using what is basically StarFoce 2.0 with no possibility for the consumer to test out the game before paying.
That's like buying a cat in a sack. You don't buy a fucking car without testing it first and without the right to resell it, ever.
Denuvo is not only anti-piracy it is anti-consumer. Not to mention the fact that it kills performance and is possibly fucking up your HDD.
>>
>>338404202
You can get a refund, retard
>>
File: 1385321246876.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1385321246876.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>338404202
>Not to mention the fact that it kills performance and is possibly fucking up your HDD
>Still believing this shit when games like MGSV and Mad Max use Denuvo and have flawless performance
Please PLEASE stay mad, pirate fag ;)
>>
>>338403360

I AM actually lawfully entitled to it.
Thats why Steam has refunds now, because we are in all actuality entitled to try and return things I buy.

But good job defending your lack of rights and pushing for your country-of-companies.
>>
File: 1461660005259.jpg (2 MB, 3248x2162) Image search: [Google]
1461660005259.jpg
2 MB, 3248x2162
It could have been the sleeper hit of 2016 if they spent more time optimizing it. The fact that the reviewers call it "unplayable" and you can't pirate and see how it actually runs on your own system means nobody is even going to take a chance on it. Publishers are digging themselves into a hole and they don't even know it.
>>
>>338404381
You don't get it, DRMtoddler. It's about principle.
I don't want to waste my time and bandwith on this kike shit, giving Gabe and his kike buddies what is basically interest free money to transfer around the globe and making money with MY MONEY before I hit the refund button.

I don't want to support this kind of business and anything that goes with it hand in hand out of principle. I know that concept is hard to understand for backbone lacking, limpwristed corporate whores such as yourself.
>>
>>338402092
>"Why won't those greedy Jews just let me have their game for free! I promise I will buy the game I swear!"

Also

>Since you rat faced roach kikes killed demos

No.
Consumers killed demos.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/game-demos-can-hurt-sales-suggests-research/1100-6410863/

Please stop with the whole "Its not selling because people can't download the game for free, if it just had a demo people would buy it!" meme when it has been shown that demos reduce sales, which would also mean that pirating would reduce sales. That of course does not mean a game with no marketing will sell(Which was the problem here). Rise of the Tomb Raider and MGS5 both sold pretty good despite having Denuvo. I do not get how pirates think being able to own a game for free with no obligation to pay them is a "right". Pirates are like welfare leeches, people who buy games fund the industry(which means more games can be made) while pirates just think "well I do not have to pay, I sure someone else will buy the game so its okay".

>>338403360
Also this argument no longer applies because steam refunds are a thing. It just shows how pirates are full of shit .
Pirates: "Oh I only pirate to try the game, if there was some way to try the game I would not pirate."

Steam: "Ok here is steam refunds if you do not like the game you can get your money back"

Pirates:"lol no I will still pirate, don't you know you're the greedy one for not letting me own your game for free with no obligation to pay ".

And before you pirates say "its not a real refund because it just gives you steam wallet money back and not back in your account" That is only if you pay with wallet funds, if you pay straight with a card or though PayPal you get that money back in your account.

>>338404537
>I AM actually lawfully entitled to it.

Yes you can use steam refunds to try a game, but show me where it says its a lawful right to own someones paid product for free with no obligation to pay.
>>
Because it went through dev hell, had no marketing and turned out pretty shit
The concept is cool and you can see where they were trying for it but it's just not there
>>
File: 1373564753802.jpg (43 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1373564753802.jpg
43 KB, 300x295
>>338405036
Holy shit, we actually have a legitimate corporate jew trying to brainwash the young ones on this board, folks.

>Consumers killed demos.
This is just hilarious.
>>
Played the beta on console (as a fan of the first homefront) and it was terrible.

They didn't have a fps counter, but I had to guess it was capped at 30 (?) But for the most part ran around 15-25 . The movement felt really jerky as well as aiming, that may have all been because of that framerate though.

And then it somehow looked worse graphically then the last HF game anyways. I doubt in the few months between they fixed it.
>>
>>338404941
>It's about principle.

Yes it is about principle. The principle that if you want a product for sale you can buy it, but if you do not want to buy it then you do not get to own it. Pirates talking about "principles", oh man that really is a good one.

Also why is it a bad thing that Gabe uses the money you gave him for a product? Thats the whole point of a business. You talk about not "wasting" your time and bandwidth but you will use that to pirate the game? Pirates are the one who are toddlers, they just want free stuff but refuse to admit they are the greedy ones. How is is "Jewish" for a business to expect people to pay for its product but not Jewish to want to own it for free with no obligation to pay?
>>
>>338405036
>its a lawful right to own someones paid product for free with no obligation to pay.

Moving the goalpost.
It is my lawful right to try something and return it.
So to essentially try it.

Steam might do it now but that is just steam.
Nobody said I should get the game for free, we just want to TRY it for free, because again - we are lawfully entitled to.

So if they choose to not make this easily possible for me and force me to steam and refund, they lose my sale.
And thats what they do.
>>
>>338405036
>Consumers killed demos.

Thats rich.

Demos hurt game sales.
When your game is shit.

And its the consumer who killed it?

Fuck you anon, fuck you and the 5 generations of inbred ancestors you have.
>>
>>338401073
Not this shit thread again
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.