[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? GOTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463824209637.jpg (56 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1463824209637.jpg
56 KB, 569x423
Thoughts? GOTY?
>>
>>338400478
don't wanna make casuals have to think now,don't we?
>>
>>338401008
any other game you would just go to where eskel is. i mean complain about it all you want but at least there is some semblance of tracking there, in the game. please point me to some rpgs that do 'real' tracking.
>>
>>338401194
Name 4 other games where you just go to where Eskel is.
>>
>>338401267
skyrim, oblivion, fallout 3, fallout 4
>>
>>338401449
None of them have Eskel, nice try witcherbro.

Next
>>
>>338401551
touché
>>
ESKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
>>
And people say Witcher 3 isn't casual trash meant for dudebros...
>>
Eskel is Roche bro tier.
>>
File: 1441367041099.jpg (94 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1441367041099.jpg
94 KB, 1920x816
>>338401982
pretty much this
most of the people that liked witcher 3 say they didn't even play witcher 1 and most of them dropped witcher 2 after few hours
this is the future of gaming
>>
Lambert, Lambert
What a prick.
>>
>>338402138
I played all three, 3 > 1 > 2
>>
>>338402103
Roche is a cunt though. He only helps you because your goals are aligned at that point in time.
>>
O D R I N
D
R
I
N
>>
>>338402347
I'm a bit confused why people dislike 2 so much? It seems like when it came out a lot of people were calling GOAT and the best RPG ever.
>>
I have dropped every witcher game at the 15-25 hour mark because they are a completionists nightmare.
>>
>>338402509
A lot of people were comparing it to DA2.

And a lot of people didn't play TW1. I replayed 1 and 2 last year in preparation for 3, and for me it seems that people liked 2 because a lot of console gamers finally got to play a 'mature', dark RPG. With some of the choices actually having an impact, which DA2 didn't really have at all.

For me, going from 1 to 2, 2 has so many fucking design flaws it boggles the mind. The combat was terrible, the movement was terrible, dice poker was made terrible, for some reason the aesthetic went into a Warhammer Fantasy route instead of sticking with the low fantasy setting of 1, QTEs were in, and some weird ass dialogue options that got Geralt instantly killed were in too. Thankfully with 3 they undid a lot of the damage they did and actually looked to TW1 for inspiration instead.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.