[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syberia 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: logo.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
Syberia 3 TRAILER is out. Who is hyped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyL6MX3u6E
>>
Aw shit, B. Sokal is back!
>>
>>338387910
Never heard of this series before. This smells like a shill thread desu.
>>
File: 56400-cyberia-dos-front-cover.jpg (126 KB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
56400-cyberia-dos-front-cover.jpg
126 KB, 800x933
>>
This is /v/, nobody cares here about adventure games.Most people here were still in diapers when the first one came out.
>>
>>338388505
But they'll lap up shit like Walking Dead. Telltale is a fucking embarrassment to the genre. Thank you yurop for keeping adventure games alive.
>>
Syberia 1&2 are great but i thought 2 was a good ending for the series. I'm still looking forward to this.
>>
File: syberia_1_2_2.jpg (93 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
syberia_1_2_2.jpg
93 KB, 800x600
Trailer kind of feels edited crappily, lighting looks bad, it's got that PS2 gray tones look for some reason. I feel like the old prerender scenes just looked better overall but they say it's a WIP so who knows.

I get the feeling when some games return it feels like the developers capabilities haven't changed or gotten worse sometimes. This is especially true with kickstarter budgets but idk, it's kind of sad that this sort of game was more "current" back in the early days.
>>
OH SHIT FUCK YES
>>
>>338388763
Don't forget Cyan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INKH_iBak8
>>
>>338388763
Only LucasArts, Telltale and Double Fine exist.I guess you could get a couple replies if you mention Riven, and that's all the adventure talk you'll get here
>>
>female protag
fuck off
>>
>>338387910
looks like some shaders are missing
>>
>>338392005
(You)
>>
>>338387910
Worst adventure game ever.
The puzzles dont make any fucking sense half of the time.
>>
My dad's going to like this, Syberia 2 is the only game he's ever beaten
>>
>>338387910
holy shit, it's actually happening
>>
Never played this game, should i?
>>
>>338388763
Because Telltale hasn't made adventure games since The Walking Dead caught on. I don't know what they are, but they're not adventure games.
>>
>>338392337
I think it's worth a shot, unless this isn't your kind of game.
>>
>>338387910
The most annoying part with Syberia was that figuring out the puzzles was a fucking fulltime job. Most of the time a part you needed was in such a random and nonsensical area, that it was impossible to even find a pattern. It was just random fucking clicking everywhere and trying everything with everything.
>>
>>338392407
>muhh solving puzzles makes me feel smarth
kill yourself grandpa
>>
>>338392337
This one? It's not even out yet.
The first two? Abso-fucking-lutely.

>>338392269
>>338392569
>>338392572
Here's your (you)s
>>
>>338392716
Butthurt Syberia fanboy detected
>>
>>338392554
I've played a few adventure games, mostly lucasarts games, also Secret Files 1.
Might buy it on the coming steam sale.
>>
Seems cool enough, but what is the story about? Syberia 2, which apparently the first two games were supposed to be one game, seemed to wrap up everything.
>>
File: Syberia-2.jpg (119 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
Syberia-2.jpg
119 KB, 1400x700
ITT: Oldfags get nostalgia and anons inform their parents syberia 3 came out.
Also the comments in that video are very dissapointing.
>>
>>338393779
Does that surprise? It's not like Syberia was ever that popular even among P&C adventure fans, and most are too young to know of it.

You're right, though. I just informed my old man and he instantly remembered.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.