[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PCMR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pcmr-1024x575.png (313 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
pcmr-1024x575.png
313 KB, 1024x575
>be PC gamer
>be on forums or youtube
>see how immature PC gamers are
>see how retarded PCMR circlejerk is
>don't want to be part of this audience
>fuckthem.jpg
>stopped buying games on PC
>pirate and play literally everything on pic
>buy console version instead to own legal version

What do you think? Am I doing right thing?
>>
>>338384935
You are a colossal faggot
>>
>>338384935
Pretty much the same thing I do.
I buy games on my consoles and pirate them on PC.
Fuck Steam
>>
>>338384935
>be PC gamer
>also have consoles
>ignore retarded mustardrace people on the internet
>buy games I want on the platform I want
>>
>>338385028
Why? Devs won't lose a sold copy so what is the problem?
>>
>>338385207
Yes, that migh be a way, but I simply can't support a platform full of immature retards.
>>
File: Concern.jpg (24 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
24 KB, 480x433
>>338385056
>Fuck Steam

You intentionally sabotage yourself and your gaming experience?

Real mature.
>>
>>338384935
>Be a wannbe PC gamer
>too young, poor, and ignorant to buy and build my own PC
>be in a vidya forum with lots of fanboys
>not even a fanboy but try to defend consoles because I love them and PC fanboys are shitty on them
>PC fanboys making personal attacks and outright state that console users are retarded even before PCMR was a thing

>first gaming PC gaming experience was terrible
>Play Oblivion on a semi-gaming capable laptop
>had oblivion on Xbox that rna the game better but I wanted mods
>was so new and ignorant I did not know how to install mods
>I did not even know what directories were or to unzip zip files
>my thread on these things had dozens of people outright insulting me telling me to go back to being a console and that I was too retarded to be a PC gamer

>Years later I self teach myself how to use my PC
>finally got a job and built myself a decent PC
>love PC gaming
>PC gaming is better than consoles
>despite the huge amount of mistreatment PC fanboys did not ruin the platform for me because I"m not a faggot.
>>
>>338385429
>a platform full of immature retards.

You must've still been shitting in diapers when consoles first went online. You'll never know the horror of going from the age and cost restrictive PC online community to now having every 9 year old with an internet connection and his mother's credit card playing online.

Consoles will almost always have the more immature players, and since the communities are usually far smaller and cloistered, you're damned to the same fucking players within your console.
>>
>>338384935
But consoles are literally just retard proof pc's for children and people who have the attention span of a brick.
>>
test
>>
File: 1463792538316.jpg (48 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
1463792538316.jpg
48 KB, 309x309
>>338384935
The sony crowd is even worse
they pay upfront, and sport a denial on level with apple buyers
>>
>>338385429
>Yes, that migh be a way, but I simply can't support a platform full of immature retards.
Then why are you buying console games?
>>
>>338384935
there is no master race, atleast not anymore.

>games are shit on every platform
>broken on every platform

no PC game developers or console game developers give a shit anymore, they're happy with a few shekels when they lie about their game and people buy it, everyone sees how shit their game is but by then normies have already bought a bunch.
>>
>>338389792
PS4 is a terrible console. I just gave mine to a friend for free, sick of the bullshit. It's a broken mess of a console.
>>
>>338386629

Steam adds what value exactly? Are you going to say trading cards or something equally gay?
>>
are you playing d44m? no? iam XD
>>
>>338384935
You're giving a shit about crap that doesn't affect you. You're the embroilment of a social worry wart. Somehow everything that doesn't affect you, you let affect you
>>
>>338385245
Not the point, you're just being a complete fucking loser over what other people think and do
>>
>>338384935
The console circle jerk is like 5 times as ignorant, arrogant and fucking dumb, so no, you fucked up.

Also you're retarded for caring about them when they don't have any impact on you while you're playing games.
>>
>>338386657
Same
>>
>>338385207
>PC only now
>jailbroken PS3 and and old 360
>just play what I want
>ignore all the master race bullshit
>don't even bother with Nvidia vs Amd

It really isn't hard. Some people like to play vidya rather than text vomit about which console or GPU has a bigger dick.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.