[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods and Survival mode have fixed it - Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fo4.png (3 MB, 1890x770) Image search: [Google]
fo4.png
3 MB, 1890x770
I have this mod installed and it really is amazing, makes the game feel completely different, you won't recognise areas you've been to before and it just looks better than just the original drab game.
>>
Is the Creation Kit released yet?
>>
>>338381095
Yeah at the end of April
>>
Doesn't fix the awful story and the boring, repetitive and linear quests
>>
And for this you faggots give Bethesda a free pass. Why should they make good games when they count on the community to do it for them?
>>
>>338381051
Where's the mod that makes it a good game?

Christ /v/ is usually full of shit but FO4 was actually bad. Not a single memorable character, interesting quest, or location to be found. I was so fucking bored.
>>
File: 1385862618026.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1385862618026.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
Itellyouwhatman thosemodsareadimeadozendontnothincomparetothevanilla dang ol' if it ant broke don't fix it
>>
Does it's fix the tumblr tier storyline, characters and the railroaded retarded dialogue options? Can you fix the incredible shitty voice acting?

No? Then Fallout 4 isn't "fixed". It's the worst piece of shit Bethesda has ever shit out.
>>
>>338381242
Are you me? Man, I got so excited when I got to that one little walled in village sort of thing, but that ended up being a huge disappointment anyway. Can't remember a single quest besides that one, but only because I had high hopes for it.
>>
And I forgot the next thing: Does it fix the horrible missions? That are basically MMO tier?
>>
File: image.gif (21 KB, 150x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21 KB, 150x160
>>338381281
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.