[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vita Oled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: E1P7kYo.jpg (515 KB, 4382x2921) Image search: [Google]
E1P7kYo.jpg
515 KB, 4382x2921
>Oled is the best version they said
>The garbage charging point keeps breaking constantly
>>
>>338380683

They're both shit. Good job on the triggers Sony, I can't believe Nintendo beat you to the punch.
>>
>>338380850
3DS doesn't even have one proper control stick
And New 3DS is barely as powerful as a PSP, and is still lower resolution.
>>
>>338380850
Nitendtrash make bad ugly lookibg hardware
>>
>>338381386
>>338381490
He was specifically talking about the triggers. Quit being so fucking defensive, children.
>>
>>338380850
Hey man. Talk shit about how the Vita was a commercial failure - okay!

Don't diss the hardware. It was amazing for its time and is still decent by today's standards.
>>
>>338381568
>>338381490
>>338381386

Cool, but the triggers are still a generation behind and Nintendo, stupid enough to release a single stick handheld, actually fixed it before Sony. What a world.
>>
>>338380850
>vitagen strawmanning complaints
Triggers are shit, and the buttons are too small/close together with my man hands that arent even that big.
Was this shit made for babies or something?

Also my OLED model is still find OP so you must have a faulty one/treating yours like shit
>>
>>338382228

I'm not strawmanning anything. Sony had the foresight to know two sticks would be great but failed to realize just how important four triggers are.
>>
>>338382693
There must not be any easy way to make four triggers on a handheld. The New3DS has ZL & ZR buttons and they're awkward as hell. They basically split the original L & R Buttons in half.
>>
>>338383167

>awkward

And how would you describe forced back screen and frontscreen touch controls?
>>
File: 1453487837068.gif (440 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1453487837068.gif
440 KB, 186x186
>>338383447
>And how would you describe forced back screen and frontscreen touch controls
Even fucking worse. I can tolerate touchscreen controls, but whoever greenlit the backtouch better have been fired.
>>
File: ha ha.jpg (29 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
ha ha.jpg
29 KB, 388x532
>>338380683
>you fell for the OLED meme
>>
>>338383526

Funny, in specific cases, I found back touch to be less intrusive. This is because I had an original Vita and the sticks are too close to the frontscreen. So in a game like borderlands where you can't turn it off, my thumbs heat would activate the screen. Thus, my hatred for just two triggers was born.
>>
>>338380683
>The garbage charging point keeps breaking constantly

Is this bait? I've had my OLED vita almost 2 years with the same charger. Are you a toddler? How are you having charging point issues?
>>
>>338383849
My most played games are the R&C Collection, Sly Collection, and a bunch of PS1 classics. While I can just remap the buttons PS1 classics, I can't rest my index fingers anywhere when playing the PS2 games because they'll trigger L2 & R2.

I've never run into your issue, but I don't doubt it.
>>
>>338380850
The shoulder buttons are really the only design fault I have with the Vita. And it's a problem they've had dating back to all of the PSP models besides Go.
>>
>>338381386
>3DS is not as powerful as PSP guys ;)
o3DS is several times more powerful than PSP
Stop being stupid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.