[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so hated because of a couple of delays and yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png (799 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png
799 KB, 1000x737
Why is this game so hated because of a couple of delays and yet people are slobbering all over FFXV which has been in development for a decade?
>>
>>338378201

because FFXV was made with square-enix money and this game was crowdfunded (you) fucking stupid doofus
>>
>>338378201
A couple delays and that bitch I'm not going to bother remembering the name of.
>>
>>338378201

Because at least FFXV doesn't look like a game that came free with a box of cereal in 2003
>>
>>338378201
The game was crowdfunded and promised to have a whole fuckton of features.
They cut nearly half of them and pushed back the release multiple times.
>>
What's worse
>Development time is gonna take a while, no release date yet

vs

>okay it's coming out next month
>actually like in October
>wait no nvm it's next year
>pls donate to Red Ash
>>
>>338379048
>>Development time is gonna take a while, no release date yet
It was supposed to be a companion piece to FFXIII, which would imply release around the same time. Only the most mindless fanboy would see the development of FFXV as anything other than a complete fuckup.
>>
>game was supposed to come out in April
>surprise! we got a publisher
>since they're funding our Day 1 DLC, we're pushing the game back a couple of months, please understand
>Red Ash happens 2 months later
>2 kickstarters, one for the game, another for the anime
>also, Inafune announces a MN9 movie by the Dead Rising: Watchtower guys
>the excuse given is because MN9 was done and they needed another project to work on in order to keep the lights on
>rumors pop up about MN9 getting delayed during the campaign, Comcept denies
>the game's KS fails hard and had to be picked up by the Chinese at the last minute
>MN9 gets delayed again, please understand
>"MN9 won't be delayed again, also we're making a sequel" - Inafune, October 2015
>MN9 gets delayed again in Febuary
>on top of all that, the game itself looks very meh up until the last couple of stages, but by now it's too late
>>
>>338379764

Don't forget that they failed setting up the survey for platform choice.

Twice.
>>
>>338380268

And the bit where they hired a feminazi to be the community manager of the game
>>
File: bestdesignsever.jpg (46 KB, 470x259) Image search: [Google]
bestdesignsever.jpg
46 KB, 470x259
>>338379569
I fucking despise modern Square and want nothing to do with FFXV and hate basically everything I've seen from it so far and I don't actually have a problem with the development time/process.
>>
>>338378369
This.
If FFXV fails or ends being shitty, the only ones who are going to lose money are Square Enix. Meanwhile MN9 squandered people's money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.