[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I literally dreamt of buying this game last night. Was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: OffWorldTC_Buildings_03_full[1].jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OffWorldTC_Buildings_03_full[1].jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
So I literally dreamt of buying this game last night.
Was it a sign? Is the game good? Or are companys actually beaming advertisements into my brain and I need to sleep with tinfoil around my head?
>>
it sucks
>>
>>338374042
it has about 3 hours worth of content.
>>
Great for the first couple hours but it gets really repetitive.
>>
What's up with all the promising builder/settler clones that literally have no content past 3 hours?

Even Cities:Skyline that was hailed as the best thing ever just gets boring after a few hours when everything is working perfectly and only thing left to do is to revamp shitty ass traffic that barely works
>>
>>338374042
>Was it a sign?
Yes, a sign that you should maybe enrich your life by an additional hobby or two.
>>
>>338374042
are these things supposed to look exactly like CPU sockets?
Are they chip factories?
>>
>>338375927
Yes
Yes
>>
I've had dreams, complete, contained dreams that were:
Underwear ads
Cereal ads (Frosted Flakes)

They differed completely from my normal dreams in that I was not an actor or an entity in these dreams, I was just a floating view point, exactly like a camera in a commercial. And the dreams didn't morph and bleed into another dream, they were self contained snippets.

These both happened while I lived in an area in the U.S. (rright by NIH) where they have a device constructed in the 80s following one of Tesla's designs that is supposed to amplify psychic messages and energies.
They have been using it for a long time now, for different purposes, sometimes little experiments, and I feel like there IS some truth behind this idea of advertisements being beamed to people, or just being amplified and sent out, and those reset five to psychic activity will sometimes receive the messages.

I don't think they do it anymore, I think it was just a few instances of experimentation with the idea, but who knows.
>>
>>338376227
>reset five
Receptive to*
>>
File: 1410468638241.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410468638241.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>mouse scrollwheel doesn't work
>around once a week have a dream where I'm using my mouse and the scrollwheel works
>wake up disappointed every time
>>
>>338376227
>>338376318
>Psychic
>Psychic messages
>Energies

Anon, these are not things that exist in reality
>>
>>338378046
steal a mouse from somewhere, you poor bastard.

I'm not even strapped for cash but I still steal mice and keyboards. Way of the road, and all that.
>>
You DO realize you can try out the demo or pirate it if there is none?

You don't have to buy before trying it out, no matter how much the conformists on this board want you to believe that.
>>
>>338378273
>t. Tyrone "Gibsmedat" DeSho
>>
>>338378398
Are you goona tell me you didn't steal a mouse or a keyboard in highschool?

I stole a 100 dollar mouse from work and it's amazing.
>>
>>338378523
>Are you goona tell me you didn't steal a mouse or a keyboard in highschool?
No. I didn't. The most I stole was one of those pens they gave you in the exam halls. So once again;
>t. Jerome "bix nood" Willis
>>
I hated it. It's extremely shallow, has an awful interface and isn't like an RTS at all and more like a board game. Everything snowballs heavily and as such it's clear who wins long before it happens with very little player choice to salvage the company.
>>
>>338378710
Whatever, dood. I get 50k a year and when I've got keyboards and mice up to my eyeballs I'm not going to go to best buy and blow my meager paycheck on overpriced shit. My company buys them in bulk and no giant conglomerate has ever given a shit.
>>
>>338374301
>>338374535

The case with most of the new crop of indie developed management games, it seems.
>>
>>338378186
Just like how distant planets in other solar systems don't exist because you've never seen them, right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.