[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch has low leveling. Battleborn has DOUBLE XP! So why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: double.jpg (92 KB, 636x463) Image search: [Google]
double.jpg
92 KB, 636x463
Overwatch has low leveling. Battleborn has DOUBLE XP!

So why aren't you playing Battleborn RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>338373107

>challenging Overwatch again

Haven't they learned yet?
>>
>>338373107
Stop embarassing yourself, Randy
>>
Why Does /v/ hate battleborn? Looks fun imo.
>>
with the amount of shitpost about Battleborn, it really make me want to play it.

I dont get why people keep doing promotion of a game they claim they hate and want to see die for some reason.
>>
>>338373778
If you've got a reliable premade its comfy as fuck. Not sure I'd wanna play with random though.
>>
I'd rather give money to blizzard than Gearbox.
>>
I'm definitely going to buy this game in 2-3 months when it drops down to $20.
>>
>>338374017

JUST GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FAGGOT WE ARE MAKING BORDERLANDS 3.
>>
all this shilling
>>
File: 1462907508160.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462907508160.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
man this promotion to save stillborn is pathetic

who pumped for overwatch?
>>
>>338374128
I wonder what they will do for Borderland 3. I hope they fix the main problems Borderland 2 and Pre sequel had.
>>
PLAY MY GAME! PLEASE??
>>
>>338374245

I am.
>>
>>338373107

>Overwatch has low leveling.

Who gives a fuck? Levels don't matter in Overwatch. They don't affect gameplay at all. Overwatch is about is about having fun, not grinding for levels and weapon loot.
>>
>>338374559
They kinda do affect Gameplay though. The higher level you are, the more you will be with high levels.
The more you are with high levels, the better the gameplay will be since people will know how to play.
>>
>>338374641
doubt.jpg
>>
>experience
>in a competitive game
You would have told me 10 years ago I would have killed you on sight
>>
>>338374774
If you play with a bunch of level 200 in Ranked, the experience will be better than a bunch of 1 with 5 Gangis and 5 Hanzos.
>>
>>338374881
What the hell is a gangi
>>
>>338374863
Both give XP for cosmetic and ranking purposes. Not for actual bonuses.
>>
>>338374948
Spoilers.
>>
>>338374641
In both the closed and open beta, as long as you single que and don't play ranked for the closed beta, you had just as good of chance to play people higher same and lower than your level. Saw 40s playing with fresh level 2-10s
>>
That explains why there were 5k people playing it and not the usual 2-3k.
>>
>>338375204
Sure. Because the closed beta had a lot less players than the finished game will have.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.