[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MegaTen thread. The other day I ''finished''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1407482942959.jpg (233 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1407482942959.jpg
233 KB, 500x563
MegaTen thread.

The other day I ''finished'' (damn glitch stopped the game soon after the final boss) SMT3, so I would like to talk about that game.

In the end I went for the Yoko/Freedom reason, what about you?
>>
True demon ending or you didn't actually beat the game
>>
TDE is the only ending. I've replayed the game a few times and I always go for TDE.
>>
>>338366664
Pretty much this
>>
>>338366714
>>338366664
Is this true demon ending the canon one or what?
Why should I replay the game to see it?
>>
>>338366829
If we go by the DLC of IV Final, yes.
>>
>>338366829
No, there's no canon ending.
TDE is the best because it has more content and the ending itself is not boring as shit like the reason/demon endings.
>>
My first playthrough I went with the will of the strong, forgot what was its name

Bit sad I had to fight Chiaki anyway, I agreed with her mostly and she was hot in her transformed form
>>
>>338366920
>No, there's no canon ending.

Again, if we go by the IV Final DLC then TDE is the canon ending except Demi-Fiend is a fucking faggot failure that loses to Lucifer and almost dies because of it.

God that DLC was fucking disappointing.

>Hero dies in the nukes
>Aleph dies in the Megiddo Arc
>Demi-Fiend dies fighting Lucifer at the end of TDE

Why the fuck even make the damn thing if they're not going to put out anything conclusive for the timeline? Fucking fags.
>>
>>338366920

You can finish amala labyrinth without going for true demon, and the lucifer fight is boring, it's literally "grind pierce on everyone"
>>
>>338367049
>Again, if we go by the IV Final DLC
Why would you do that? It's obviously not meant to be canon. They're just having fun.
>>338367070
>it's literally "grind pierce on everyone
Not really, Demi-fiend can take Lucifer down very easily by himself.
>>
>>338366920
You say that but I'm glad that I went for freedom.
Fuck a world full of demons.
>>
>>338367049
Explain to me how this is true when the Canon ending of SMTIV is literally "oh wait nevermind none of these are canon lol".

Atlus don't care about canon or continuity ESPECIALLY in this series, and having the Amala means infinite possibilities across infinite universes.
>>
And what's your favorite demon?
Mine is Kikuri-Hime probably.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.