[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, just picked up REsi 6 and have a few questions. Should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Hey, just picked up REsi 6 and have a few questions. Should I play the campaings in however order i want or should i play them in a specific order as a new player? Is it really that shit like everybody says? I personally enjoyed even the shittest Resi games, like Code Veronica :^)

Also, should i bother with KB+M?
>>
File: Ada Shaking Dice.gif (3 MB, 302x249) Image search: [Google]
Ada Shaking Dice.gif
3 MB, 302x249
>>338366475
Don't worry OP,RE6 is shiity overall but you'll have some fun with it none the less.

Campaign order to play first:

>Chris/Piers (Boring ass Gears wannabe,get this boring border line homoerotic story out the way first)
>Sherry/Jake(Decent fun story,really don't have any bad thing to say about it)
>Leon/Helena(Classic RE story with zombies though it drags out a bit with endless boss fights with Dino/Fly man.Over you'll be entertained)
>Ada(Great story and interesting,besides who wouldn't want to this campaign with staring at Adas ass)
>>
>Veronica
>Shit

I hate this meme
>>
>>338367169
Thank you very much
>>
Even though Resi 6's story is a fucking abomination, it's optimised like butter on PC. Capcom really went all out. I was really surprised they even let you adjust shit like the FOV.

KB+M is also the best way to play simply for the more precise aiming and all of the slick dodge moves you can pull off. I play every Resi from 5 and below with a controller due to the tank controls but Resi 6/Revelations series work best with KB+M
>>
>>338367989
Agree, tank control is for gamepad while run'n'gun is for kb+m, just finish another RE4 run with red9, shotgun, bar and bb.
>>
>>338367989
O shit, nice, can't wait to try it with kb+m
>>
>>338368247
Enjoy famalam. Spend some time in the options menu customising the game to your liking
>>
>>338366475
I did Chris>Leon>Jake>Ada myself. You'll get a kick out of Jake's campaign since it offers the most variety. Ada's is super short and only there to tie up loose ends, so don't expect much.

Also yeah KB+M is pretty good. You'll want to change the controls around a bit though as the default ones felt kinda funky to me. Shift to run and space to dive for starters. Also I'd swear I didn't see them explain it before but F is to cycle through grenades/med sprays. Oh and you have to put herbs into fucking tick tack containers before you can use them. Have fun getting used to that.
>>
>>338366475
CVX is a better game than Zero for sure.
>>
Just do the campaigns in the order that the game presents them. No reason not to.

Leon > Chris > Jake and then Ada.
>>
Ada should always be last. Other than that you're free to do it however you want

Chris/Piers offers the most variety in fights, and he gets to fight all the giant monsters that are par for the course for RE.

Jake/Sherry interesting melee and scenes reminiscent of running away from Nemesis.

Leon/Helena is all about zombies and scenes that throwbacks to shit he did in 2 and 4.
>>
id say to leave chris for second or third just because some of his sections can be a real pain in the ass without some leveled up skills.
>>
So I've heard talk about RE7 coming to E3 this year

Is anyone actually looking forward to it?
>>
>>338371052
It can't be worse than 6
>>
>>338371052
They are going back to the "roots", it will be awesome! :^)
>>
>>338371052
RE7 or umbrella corp?
>>
>>338371052
I hope they show both RE7 and RE2 Remake.
>>
RE6 is probably one of the easiest third person shooters of it's year.

Though it entirely depends on your skill to adapt to it's controls.
>>
>>338366475
You might want to find a short movelist tutorial video because the game has a ton of cool shit you can pull off that is not documented anywhere.
>>
>>338371052
Going back to the """"""""""""roots"""""""""""

Someone who worked on pt and mgsv works on this so hype ?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.