[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Dark Souls 3 right now or wait for the Ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462080241127.jpg (131 KB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
1462080241127.jpg
131 KB, 1200x666
Should I buy Dark Souls 3 right now or wait for the Ultimate Edition with new enemy placements and better graphics?
>>
They haven't made a game like that for any of their previous titles so I say buy it now.

The community is currently booming and it's a really cool experience when summons are just an every minute type of deal.
>>
>>338365061
Don't ever buy it, it's a piece of shit.
>>
>>338365272
I've already played some of it and I like it.
>>
>>338365139
I'm worried it will just be SotFS disaster again.
I bought it even though I owned the original because I'm autistic.
>>
>>338365061
There may be a digital bundle in the future but that will be some time after all the DLC has been released (two are expected) so it may not be until around winter next year and well past the prime time for online.
>>
>>338365061
there will be 3 dlc. first is 2016, other is 2017 and the last one doesn't even have a date
so buy it now for sure
>>
>>338365732
How was SotFS a disaster?
>>
>>338366429
The last one doesn't have a date because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>338367654
Multiplayer split for one. Are you really asking this?
>>
>>338366429
There's only 2 you retard
Read the season pass details
>>
Obviously wait OP. If SotFS is anything to go by, a "GOTYAY edition" is inevitable. Don't know where you live but the game is like $80 canadabux plus $30 for the season pass, you'd have to be absolutely brain dead to drop that kind of money on it when we KNOW that there will be a rerelease which will iron out any issues, the game will be fully patched by then, and you'll be able to experience all the DLC in conjunction with the main game, which will very likely be god tier if ToH is anything to go by.

So unless you're an impatient consumer drone, fucking wait.
>>
>>338367654
you had to buy the entire game over again?
>>
>>338365061
That won't happen.

It only happened with 2 because it was a fucking mismanaged train wreck B team etc. 3 ain't like that, Miyazaki was there for 3 and it's actually good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.