[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're a shut-in not because of social problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: nononononono.webm (2 MB, 808x720) Image search: [Google]
nononononono.webm
2 MB, 808x720
>tfw you're a shut-in not because of social problems or a lack of friends but because you just can't think of how to connect with anyone anymore
>tfw can't even find people to play games with because the only multiplayer game you've found fun lately has no one to play with and people only ever say "What's that game?"
>>
>>338364856
Well... I am sorry to hear that.

However, as a fellow enjoyer of top down space games, I have to ask what game is that?
>>
File: ISHYGDDT 2 Electric Boogaloo.webm (2 MB, 930x540) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT 2 Electric Boogaloo.webm
2 MB, 930x540
>>338365000
Ring Runner.
Interesting game in that you can make up some fairly surprising loadouts.
Webm related for example: Rather than charging up balls to launch them out at a medium speed, it instead just instantly spits them out at slow speed and immediately hits them away at high speed with a bat.

This ship was inspired by that Winnie the Pooh baseball game.
>>
I know that feeling OP.
I know it can end badly, and I know it seems like a full-on autist way to go about doing things, but you can always just throw yourself into conversations with people.

I got a random party invite to talk with some dude I played Dark Souls 3 with who wanted to PvP. At first I got anxious and wanted to just lie and message him back an hour later saying I was afk but I accepted it and we ended up hitting it off.

Try new things, anon. I would love to meet people who just like the shit I like but maybe you can meet new people and start liking something you're not yet familiar with.
>>
>>338365259
Thanks OP.
>>
>>338364856
>because you just can't think of how to connect with anyone anymore
i was a popular girl in high school, then something horrible happened and they all ditched me. now that's me and i wish i was dead
>>
>>338365546
I do throw myself into conversations at university, but it always ends up being nothing more than a transfer or discourse of information.

>>338365727
>tfw there's no generally understood way to show "holy fuck I'm lonely please will someone connect with me in any meaningful way"
>>
File: 2016-05-17 20-44-11.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 20-44-11.webm
2 MB, 960x540
One big problem with this game is that you can't just immediately get into the multiplayer, and almost no one will play the campaign for the 2-3 hours it takes to unlock the multiplayer.
I've gifted this game to 11 people, and of those 11 only 1 has played with me, and 3 have unlocked multiplayer.

Talked to an online friend by the way (who is that 1), still feel lonely but not soul-crushing levels of it at least.
>>
It's a pity you never see anything like 1000v1000 PvP deathmatches, because being outnumbered 5 to 100 and just trying to not die sounds like a great way to have fun as a group.
>>
File: 1432280287610.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1432280287610.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>338365983
tfw people at work every day that your body screams at you to make a connection with but it's just not possible
>>
>>338364856
I've always been active in sports, relationships, social circles, and when I got home was always into vidya and nerd shit.

My friends found it really awkward to walk into my bedroom and see videogame posters at like 25, to say nothing of women. Now I'm 33 and have no friends because everyone is deep into family, so I am getting the full autist experience.
>>
File: 1462165598503.jpg (5 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1462165598503.jpg
5 KB, 199x250
>nice girl at the course I go to
>she plays bloodbourne and the witcher 3
>browses reddit
>ask her to the movies anyway
>she seems excited, says yes and agrees to meet at the supermarket near my house
>the day comes and I sit in my room waiting for her to send me a message
>hey sorry i'm not going to make it today
>you're not sick are you?
>no, i just don't feeling like coming
>mfw
>>
File: attached.jpg (370 KB, 1152x830) Image search: [Google]
attached.jpg
370 KB, 1152x830
>>338371696
>He fell for the 3d meme
>>
>>338372162
I haven't played any of the witcher games, they don't interest me, I just thought she was a nice person and I wanted to spend some time with her
(and I really wanted to see the movie I asked her too, I just can't stand watching movies alone)
>>
>>338371696
>go on date with girl ive been after for months
>into RPGs
>shes into bands i like, sit with her every day at college
>calls me after we go to movie
>says she decided she just doesnt like me enough to see me as more than a friend
>i try to deal with it, leave her alone
>she goes bitchmode on me for "shunning" her because I cant deal with her in my face every day.

>another girl, used to play ssx tricky competitively in the city i live
>pretty cute red head
>we become friends but she says shes mostly into girls so i dont push
>she comes onto me hard one night and asks why im not into her
>i tell her i am but she is gay
>she says "not for you"
>we fool around
>go on dates
>she invites me over, another girl is there
>we have threesome
>i perform admirably
>she asks us both to stay the night
>other girl declines
>i say yes
>she says she doesnt feel like it
>calls me and says we are officially friends now, she is dating the other girl
>asks me to come over and play tricky
>i decline
>cry self to sleep
>>
>>338372501
>i decline
Is it a 3 hour drive or do you just hate tricky
I wanna play tricky
Why was there no tricky competitive scene where I was growing up
It sucks to be into a girl who has an incompatible sexuality, but seriously man
SSX Tricky
>>
>>338364856
>tfw you're a shut-in not because of social problems
>just can't think of how to connect with anyone anymore

that is a social problem you idiot
>>
>>338372923
I was actually quite good at it myself and already had it.

tricky trick tricky tricky

How they fucked up burnout and ssx is beyond me
>>
>>338373164
In a vacuum ssx 2012 isn't such a bad game, but hot damn does it not hold a candle
tricky/3 HD remake when?
>>
>>338370819
30-45 is a new sort of hell. At 50+ you get to be the cool old geezer who likes vidya and people will just assume you're a divorcee or something, but at 30-45 there's just no support structure for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.