[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: The_Last_of_Us_Wallpaper.jpg (730 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Last_of_Us_Wallpaper.jpg
730 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>338360304
He couldn't rape the girl without getting infected.

Serious blue balls.
>>
Honestly I thought it was just to make TLOU2 possible with that cliffhanger ending.
>>
>>338360304
What do you mean? He did nothing wrong.
>>
He was just a sad old man ultimately.
>>
>>338360407

>cliffhanger

wot
>>
WHAT THE FUCK WAS HER PROBLEM?
>>
>>338360752
Mushroom mold in her pussy
>>
>>338360304
what the fuck is yours
>>
>>338360304
>What the fuck was his problem?

Dead daughter.
>>
>>338360304
Being a former Hunter, he has seen the worst side of people. With the death of his daughter and being disillusioned with the human race, he decided to turn his back on the world and only protect the few things he could bring himself to care about.

Unfortunately, he found a new daughter through Ellie and subconsciously vowed to protect her. Through her, he projects what little dwindling hope remains in his heart, as the loss of her would likely break him.

So, in the end, he chooses her over the world because, to him, the world cannot be trusted and is beyond saving.
>>
>>338360890
people get given jobs by writing this type of garbage
>>
he's selfish and he lived too long for his own good.
>>
like most fathers he has an urge to plow his daughters cunny. when he finds a daughter substitute after 15 years his old instincts slowly come back. I bet you many dollars he pounded her mound hard as hell after the credits. used a rubber of course not to become a mushroom alien.
>>
>>338361403
Your father raping you doesn't mean that most fathers are pedos.
>>
>>338360304
He has lived through 20 years of the new world. He has seen all it has to offer. He has also seen how much more shitty humans have become. I do not blame him

As far as him denying a cure possibility then I agree with him. The whole game shows you social interactions which portray a shitty modern society. He felt the world was not worth saving
>>
File: 1454598091576.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454598091576.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>not to become a mushroom alien.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.