[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in a sequel/expansion would you like to see since it left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: new doom marine.jpg (215 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
new doom marine.jpg
215 KB, 800x800
What in a sequel/expansion would you like to see since it left off with a cliffhanger of Samuel stealing the crucible off Doom Slayer and teleporting his ass wherever-the-fuck?

I'd like to see the old zombiemen, shotgun guys and chaingunners make a return, alongside the classic mechanic whirring of doors opening and closing. And also a Cyberdemon redesign - the current iteration looks like ass.
>>
>>338353314
Nice try shill, nobody gives a shit about this abortion of a game.
>>
>>338353401
>S-S-S-Somebody likes a game! They must be a shill!
Not even him but fuck off.
>>
>>338353314
>I'd like to see the old zombiemen, shotgun guys and chaingunners

hitscan would fucking suck in this game, you've got too much other shit to worry about.
>>
>>338353643
If Brutal Doom can turn their ballistics into actual projectiles and not hitscan, I'm certain id can do the same. I'm certain the chaingun in neo-DOOM wasn't hitscan.
>>
>>338354164
It isn't, only shotguns are hitscan afaik

Anyway I think thegame is ok, haven't finished it yet. Gameplay could stand to feel more frantic, there just aren't enough enemies and they up the difficulty by increasing their dmg and that's it. Pay $40 for it no more

I want an expansion that adds proper fucking map tools, or a co-op hoarde mode
>>
Idk I think the game is pretty fucking sweet
>>
Is the multiplayer good?
>>
>>338354520
A lot of people don't like it but in my opinion and those I play with it's fucking great, it's pretty much super fast paced gory halo with demons
>>
Less unskippable scripted events, more monsters at once
>>
I just want to go fast quite honestly.
>>
I'd like them to ease away from arenas into more Doom 1 esque enemy layouts. I still thought the campaign was really good in spite of that, but I think that's one definite area that could improve the game overall. Don't even have to do away with them entirely.
>>
STORY CO-OP.

Also it would be nice if you entered another dimension of hell where the monsters look more like their Doom 1 counterparts. Could be just for one level, would be nice fanservice.
>>
>>338354407
aww, the gameplay I saw looked potantiall fun as hell but I thought it needed a lot more enemies because everything seemed so empty and I assumed they would spawn more on higher difficulties, you're saying they don't?
>>
>>338356793
DOOM 1 has co-op, how did they not include it here?
>>
>>338356928
Not him but later levels you can easily get swamped in enemies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.