[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the game with the worst case of cheating/input reading AI?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: umk3r10.png (50 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
umk3r10.png
50 KB, 400x254
Whats the game with the worst case of cheating/input reading AI?
>>
That entire franchise.
>>
Smash 4 single player on 9.0
They dodge and shield so perfectly that you can guarantee yourself landing a hit if you try to hit them and then land 1st because the'll dodge and end up getting lag.
>>
>>338353096
All fighting games. The A.I literally cheats and is often far worse than fighting an actual player.
>>
File: Jax.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jax.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>338353096
>>
Metal Gear Solid's Psycho Mantis. Dude's literally unbeatable until you switch the controller to the second port so he can't read your inputs.
>>
>>338354762
what a fucking adventure
>>
Saisyu Kusanagi in King of Fighters '95
>>
File: Johann.png (10 KB, 262x432) Image search: [Google]
Johann.png
10 KB, 262x432
THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE!

Fucking SNK tough even for an SNK boss
>>
>>338353096
Mortal Kombat 2 arcade. In the earliest revisions, it's impossible to throw the CPU, because it'll throw you back. Even if they're frozen. If during Finish Him.
Also Jade in UMK3.
>fire projectile
>Jade does 1) run towards you, 2) turn transparent (to avoid the projectile), 3) does a full combo
>all that in the split second it took to throw the projectile

>>338354874
You can also shoot the busts around the room.
>>
>>338353096
dark souls 3 is guilty of this sometimes
>>
File: Ghirahim_Artwork.png (2 MB, 1438x2007) Image search: [Google]
Ghirahim_Artwork.png
2 MB, 1438x2007
>>
>>338355183
Any revision of mk2 is fucking dumb I bought the trilogy on 360 a while back and the cunt still feels as hard as before so you have to do the baraka spam to even get past the 4th fight
>>
>>338355819
>Not Sub-Zero jump back into jumpkick into ground freeze into uppercut into slide
>>
GodHand
>>
>>338356376
Jumpkick does fuck all after the first few after that they hard counter with spwcials so you can never jump or goodbye 30 percent amigo
>>
>>338356639
You bait the AI into jumping after you.
>>
>>338354874
No he isn't
Every 8 or 7th punch/shot is guaranteed to hit him
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.