[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGS Goes Open World!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (684 KB, 966x536) Image search: [Google]
file.png
684 KB, 966x536
MGS Goes Open World!
>>
WORDS THAT KILL
>>
>>338352964
Quote me on this when the game comes out:

Q U I E T
I S
C H I C O
>>
WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>>
>>338353287
Quiet is Chico was a dumb meme, but it really is crazy how people already had guessed the Venom Snake twist by march of 2013, and it was pretty much canon by E3 of that year.

Did Kojima make a mistake by revealing too much too earlier?
>>
good news. i just hope there won't be a 1h long intro with dumb kojima shit
>>
>>338353554
Kojipro tipped their hand too soon. The twist was too obvious.
>>
>>338353554
Kiefer voicing Snake, and then voicing Ishmael in the E3 trailer pretty much confirms it

Pretty sure they expect you to know the twist at the beginning of the game anyway, with Ishmael saying "You're looking at yourself, soldier"

Which doesn't make sense because if Big Boss wanted to dupe Medic into thinking he's Big Boss, why would he drop subtle hints to Medic?
>>
File: face-house5.jpg (66 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
face-house5.jpg
66 KB, 660x495
>>338353554
no, the only thing the game had going for it was the prerelease

shit the hype was unreal and then the game came out
>>
>>338353287
MALE
TO
FEMALE
>>
>>338352964
I should have known back then
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.