[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
Rip my love
>>
>muh zero gravity

Looks gay
>>
>>338352890
Vertigo
Doa
>>
>>338352890
People couldn't run it well when it first game out.
>>
File: Windows-vista-logo-1.jpg (81 KB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
Windows-vista-logo-1.jpg
81 KB, 460x337
It had bleeding-edge graphics when it was released, which required DirectX 10. And the only way to get that was to use Vista, which everyone hated.
>>
>>338352890
Flavor of the Months are just that.
>>
The cover art has him floating upside down right over the Earth. Shit doesn't work like that. The legs are the heaviest part of the human body and it's impossible not to point towards the Earth with your legs..
>>
File: annoying orange.jpg (51 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
annoying orange.jpg
51 KB, 553x369
>>338353595
Knife!
>>
File: elephant_march.jpg (12 KB, 215x211) Image search: [Google]
elephant_march.jpg
12 KB, 215x211
>>338353595
>>
>>338353572
>>338353550
This. I remember specifically the free weekend telling people with top tier rigs it wouldn't work on their machine.
>>
>>338353595
Humans are top heavy, so its actually accurate.
>>
>>338352890
>vista exclusive
>>
the problem with low-gravity shooters with jetpacks is that you just feel like you're flying a plane.

it's been a while since I played but:

1. gravity boots to climb on stuff
2. gun recoil moving you around
3. spinning out of control

any of those things would've made the whole zero-gravity thing seem cool. but all it felt like was a first-person dogfighting game in space. much less interesting.
>>
Would love to quietly resurrect this and play it again with some of my friends but it dropped off steam for some reason.

I can still install it from my library but you can't buy it anymore. Have to find it from random other third-parties.
>>
>>338352890
OS exclusive

Same shit happened to some other game recently, another Overwatch/battleborne clone, cant remember the name.

tldr version; exclusivity is bad
>>
>>338353909

>1. gravity boots to climb on stuff
>2. gun recoil moving you around

Game has both of those things senpai.
If you hold descend while near an object you latch onto it with your boots and can run around on it.

If you turn off your suit's assists and fly silent for sneak attacks it turns off your stabilizers resulting in you flying all over the fucking place when you fire your gun.
>>
>>338353572
/thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.