[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these games would you get? It's weekend and daddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160519143546_1.jpg (151 KB, 650x812) Image search: [Google]
20160519143546_1.jpg
151 KB, 650x812
Which of these games would you get?
It's weekend and daddy needs a new vidya.

Prices from my local key code distribution site.
>>
Definitely not Evolve.
I'd probably give Prototype a shot first, out of those options.
>>
people like to rag on dead rising 3 but its one of the funnest zombie games i've played. feels so satisfying when I cleave apart a horde of zombies with my bomb shooting scythe
>>
>>338347437
Just pirate them all.
>>
Prototype and Viscera cleanup detail.
>>
>>338347437
Prototype is a fun as hell game. Lots of good movement mechanics, powers to play with, and general chaos going on. Its also from the last decade so don't expect much from its graphics.
>>
>>338347437
Evolve beta was fun and I had high hopes for that game.
Why did the publishers start jewing on the highest level?
>>
>>338347437
you can get a used copy of prototype at JewStop for under $20. and its only 'affordable'? Where are you living? Juarez?
>>
File: 3303033.png (362 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
3303033.png
362 KB, 622x600
Got protptye 2 for steam and it's an abortion of a port, took an hour to just make it start and have yet to see any gameplay.
>>
>>338347437
Why not Crysis 1?
Crysis 2 is shit compared to 1.

Prototype is also fun.
>>
>>338348596
Second prototype is an abortion in general.
>>
>>338348776
Crysis 1,2,3 are better than 99% of everything released for PS4 in the past 2 years
>>
>>338349086
I don't doubt that Crysis 2 and 3 are good compared to everything that isn't Crysis, but I started playing 2 right after finishing 1 and I was astonished at how sharply the gameplay quality dropped.
>>
Prototype is the best in that list.

Tfw no sequel.
>>
>>338349735
Prototype 2 is a thing.
>>
>>338350403
No, it's a pile of shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.