[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cover_large.jpg (253 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
253 KB, 600x846
What went wrong?
>>
>>338346152
Could've had 4 extra missions/planets
>>
Its the order 1886 for wii u
>>
>>338346507
Not even close
In Star Fox Zero, you're allowed to PLAY
>>
Furry childrens game is a start
>>
>>338346152

misdirection with the franchise in general, it's Sonic franchise tier mishandled.
>>
>>338346152
It just needs a couple more missions.
>>
>>338346507
What
>>
File: dropped.jpg (23 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
dropped.jpg
23 KB, 400x426
>>338346152
>forced motion controls and two screen format
>>
File: miyamoto-luigi.jpg (270 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto-luigi.jpg
270 KB, 2048x1365
>>338346152
Putting this guy and his insipid fascination with motion controls on the design team.
>>
Pandered to late 20s early 30s arcade fans instead of soulsfags and cod kids.
>>
It's actually fun once you learn the controls.

It's just that the controls feel like shit from the getgo and take forever to get used to
>>
Oh good, I was looking for a thread. I bought it when it came out but I only started playing tonight

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD.

Why did they think it was a good idea to lock your camera on a boss and force you to use the gamepad to aim.

ALSO FUCK THIS ALTERNATE STAGE 1 BOSS WITH IT'S EMP SHIT
>>
>>338346152
Shigeru Miyamoto. During the Wii's lifetime we saw symptoms of early onset George Lucas syndrome in him. With Skyward Sword this was as good as confirmed, and now with Starfox no further tests are needed. This man has lost sight of what made his games enjoyable, focusing on gimmicks that take up development time that is better used making the game solid.

God, you took the wrong son. Why did Iwata have to be the one we lost? If Miyamoto had died instead he'd at least leave us with some kind of honour.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.