[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the weekend and it's time to play Stellaris with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Substance.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Substance.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
It's the weekend and it's time to play Stellaris with the 4chins!

Feel free to join, we're starting a game soon. Even if you can't make it in time and read this too late, you can hotjoin at any time.

Server ID for direct connecting: 90101396609197063

Also, Stellaris thread I guess.
>>
Stellaris is the dopest shit
>>
>>338336286

Join you triple nigger
>>
>Paradox games multiplayer
not even once
>>
>>338336146
Where are all the Stellaris bros
>>
Daily reminder to purge individualist scum.

Go Collectivist or go to my frozen tundra planet that I got for free from those guys with bronze spears.
>>
It's way to fucking late for this shit anon.
>>
>>338336656

It just werks
>>
Such fun to be had
>>
oh god are we stuck on standard speed?

also is there game chat
>>
I liked Endless Space more.
>>
Incoming transmission from The Foxy Directorate,
"You will submit, or you will be destroyed."
End of transmission.
>>
Stellaris is a little light on content right now but the memes are dank
>>
It says you've got another version of the game, friend. I'm using the latest version.
>>
File: Red AI Background.png (80 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Red AI Background.png
80 KB, 360x360
>tfw you trigger AI Rebellion and laugh as the non-player civs collapse
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.