[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Of the four biggest games from 2015, why is it that only Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: witcher3gotyimage1.jpg (331 KB, 1586x1048) Image search: [Google]
witcher3gotyimage1.jpg
331 KB, 1586x1048
Of the four biggest games from 2015, why is it that only Bloodborne is still consistently discussed on /v/, despite being played by the comparatively smaller percentage of people?
>>
we have witcher 3 threads all the time bro, ones where the actual game is being discussed and shitposting ones

this thread is an example of the latter
>>
Because given the load of crap gaming has delivered in recent years, the nugaming cattle that frequents /v/ likes to select the least popular pile of shit to discuss to make them seem better than people who discuss "popular" shit.
>>
Perhaps because
>/v/ has a lot of users that have PS4s and BB
>/v/ accurately represents that small amount, but they're just very vocal about the game
>you're noticing it more than other people are, leading to a sort of bias

But yeah, it does get a lot of love on here.
>>
>>338329712
>witcher 3
because it's on PC and everything was discussed to death about it
>fallout 4
talked about when new content comes out
>MGSV
same as witcher
>bloodborne
used in falseflag threads,PCmasterrace threads, DSIII threads, salt threads, and other threads that involve video games, because it has achieved meme status in the form of NEVER EVER along with the failed petition to port it to PC.
>>
>why is it that only Bloodborne is still consistently discussed on /v/
I only ever see it in sonygger shitposting threads though.

Most soul threads tend to leave it out as well.
>>
>>338329712
Witcher 3 is discussed nearly everyday and it's getting a new expansion.

Fallout 4 and MGS V were both extremely dissapointing so no one talks about them.

Bloodborne is used as fuel for Never Ever and Console War threads.
>>
witcher 3: 2-5 daily 400 reply threads that end in shitposting

fallout 4: 1 or 2 a week

mgsv: almost none

BB: usually these start off as DaS3 threads, I guess. DaS was always popular on /v/ so discussion regarding the series tends to get jumbled up in 1 topic regardless of game
>>
>>338329712
>witcher 3
people still talk about it here, especially since its getting DLC
>fallout 4
it was bad and nobody cares anymore
>mgs4
it was a disappointment
>bloodborne
they ride off of souls threads because from made it
>>
Meme status.

People desperately trying to defend the PS4 cause its the only worthwhile exclusive on it, and its still not as good as the other souls games.

People desperately trying to pretend they are defending the ps4 when they actually want to make it look bad.

People desperately trying to insult DS3 as if their shitty thread on /v/ will change anyones opinion on the best souls game that isn't DS1.
>>
File: 1374106010931.png (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1374106010931.png
44 KB, 300x300
What the fuck else are ps4 players going to talk about? Knack?
>>
>>338331434
>tfw knack lasted a week
>Infamous lasted ~month
>Uncharted is already fading
>BB is just shitposting now
>>
>yfw PS4 won't get a mainline Gran Turismo game for another 3 or so years because devs decided that they want to compete with Driveclub and PCars instead of fucking Forza

I would've actually bought a PS4 for GT7, guess I'll just wait for Horizon 3 on PC.
>>
Because its the 1 thing sonyponies can cling to now that their console has been confirmed a failure. Look at how many good exclusives the PS3 had vs PS3 vs PS4. PS5 probably wont have any games period
>>
>>338329842
First post, best post
>>
File: 1463495824370.png (245 KB, 630x357) Image search: [Google]
1463495824370.png
245 KB, 630x357
>>338331751
Don't worry, you still have No Man's Copypaste
>>
>>338329712
How the fuck can fallout 4 win goty
>>
Because it's a better game
>>
>>338332053
Not a sonygger though.
And definitely won't be buying or even pirating Spore2.0.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.