[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stranger of Sword City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Stranger-of-Sword-City-Box.png (234 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
Stranger-of-Sword-City-Box.png
234 KB, 268x367
Is it any good?

The not-anime artstyle looks damn gorgeous and it's really what caught my interest for this game.
>>
b-bump
>>
>>338329492
Why dont you play it and tell us, faggot?
>>
>>338329492
Yes.
Well, maybe not if you really don't like dungeon crawlers.

PC version will release in a month though.

I like to play on handhelds so I got it for Vita
>>
>>338330234
I don't want to carelessly waste my money, faggot.
>>
New version is comming out in japan you should wait util we know if we are getting it here too
>>
>>338330865
Isn't that just the Black Palace update sold as DLC for the people who bought the vanilla game?
>>
>>338330960
Nope, is called new interpretation and has more content than Black Palace
>>
>not anime artstyle
>still looks anime
>>
>>338330683

There is an 8 hour trial of the full game that you can keep the save data for if you buy it. The Xbox One actually has some features PC doesn't, use them.
>>
File: stranger_of_sword_city.jpg (1 MB, 1739x1080) Image search: [Google]
stranger_of_sword_city.jpg
1 MB, 1739x1080
>>338331253
The cover uses the new anime-style.

What OP meant is this.
I think it's even the same scene, just in the original artstyle
>>
>>338331609
Oh cool, I guess I'll try it and see if I get hooked.
>>
>>338330865
Did the Xbone version sell well enough for this newer version to come to the west?
>>
>>338329492
How about you play the demo that lets you play the game unrestricted for 8 hours and find out you fucking retard.
>>
>>338333453
Probably not.
>>
>>338333572
>>338331609
>having to spoonfeed this hard
And you faggots say /v/ isn't dead.
>>
>>338333721
Well damn, I don't like waiting a year or so for something that proabably won't be released so I guess I'll play the Xbone version for now.
>>
>>338333812

I'm going to help someone who actually wants to play video games instead of shitposting. This isn't a VG general, fuck off.
>>
>>338333812
Let's face it, only /a/ enforces 'lurk moar' anymore.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.