[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
This game is a shit log
>>
It draws out the same gun fight with every mission.
>>
The Dank Zone was a really good idea, but the shooting was just passable and the RPG elements were comically bad.
>>
>>338329995
>RPG elements were comically bad

Agreed, i enjoy emptying a 200round box from an M60 into a dude's face and he just sits there taking it like a champ.
>>
>>338328301
I just started playing, a couple hours in and IT'S SO FUCKING BORING. I can't believe it, you run someone, shoot waves of guys, go into another room, shoot waves of guys, run somewhere else, repeat. Normally I wouldn't mind, most games are like this but holy shit it feels so soulless
>>
>>338330818
I have a normie friend on steam who plays this game everyone second he's on. I can't figure it out
>>
>>338331227
probably hasn't played a lot of looter rpgs before or is easily addicted to them. I had a friend who got the game for free (because she has a dumbass beta friend who buys her hundreds of games) actually shill the games ideas (specifically the generic ones that have been in shooters for over five years if not a decade at this point) as being very well done, when I also know she barely plays shooters so thus has no context for how overused those things are not unique to it.
>>
>>338330818

They put all their eggs in the multiplayer basket and then dropped the basket out of a plane.

I will say that if and only if you have 2-3 friends that are willing to play it with you enough, you can exploit the shitty game mechanics to troll people in the Dank Zone which can be a great amount of fun.

Otherwise get a refund.
>>
Destiny and Division are the future of shooting games. They made the gameplay mindless, repetitive and grindy to sell shit to idiots. It's a combination of mmo's and mobile game monetization. Get used to it, every game will be like this soon except PC indie games.
>>
>>338331917

Destiny is good, though.

The bosses all have their own strategies, raids feel unique, the PVP is about as fair as RPGs can get, character builds are good for variety in playstyles and the gunplay is solid and satisfying.

The game had a shaky launch with a lack of content and some OP guns, but with the game being cheap with all the DLC thus far, the only real remaining problem is bosses are bullet sponges.
>>
>tfw fell for it

I played the beta more than the actual game
>>
I can't believe my semi-trusted reviewers liked it. It looks do bland and repetitive. I just see no point in caring about this game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.