[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do opponents Kirby inhales die. Does he literally end their existence.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Inhale.jpg (77 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
Inhale.jpg
77 KB, 1024x732
Do opponents Kirby inhales die.
Does he literally end their existence.
Or are they just transported somewhere else like does he have a wormhole inside his body.
>>
>>338322497
They cease to exist.
>>
>>338322712
Like niggers when they hear they're going to be a father.
>>
They get transported to Kirby's own pocket universe.
>>
>>338322497
As explained in the Anime...
Kirby stores everyone inside a pocket dimension, where he can draw upon their skills for his own use.
>>
File: super_smash_vore_2_by_the1yoshi.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
super_smash_vore_2_by_the1yoshi.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
>>
>>338322497
3 possibilities.

1.assimilation
2. There is some kind of temporal space within kirby.

3. I personally view the residents of dreamland and popstar as ideas and eternal residents of some form of plane of dreams. They don't neccesary die even tho we see them do just that. They just poof back the next day or immediatly after.
>>
>>338322497
It doesn't matter because no matter what, their friends and family will never see them again
>>
>>338322497
pocket dimension but he can convert them into powers and reconstruct them into their former selves albeit reformed
>>
Their life energy is re-configured into raw star energy when Kirby eats them, spits them out, or beats them to death. They re-form later, he only ever really kills final bosses. Sonetimes not even that.
>>
File: kirby.png (144 KB, 428x328) Image search: [Google]
kirby.png
144 KB, 428x328
he chews em up
>>
>>338323762
what's this from?
>>
>>338322889
Literally zero things estanlished in the anime are canon.
>>
>>338323880
Luckily it's also in Squeak Squad
>>
>>338324054
Nightmare in Dreamland, Squeak Squad, and Mass Attack are only slightly canon. They tried to be anime tie-ins, before they realized it just didn't fit.
>>
>>338324526
there's also Amazing Mirror

Master Kirby is literally Finale Kirby without the weird hat
>>
>>338324689
It's just Kirby using Meta Knight's sword.
>>
There's an alternate space within his body that contains everything he has eaten. It has already been confirmed.
>>
>>338324526

Did the anime even last till mas attack?. I dont recall it being that long
>>
>>338324526
Slightly canon is still canon, they weren't trying to be anime tie ins largely for the fact that only NiDL was the only game of those three released while the anime still aired even then it was still a remake
>>
>>338322497
They turn into a star.
>>
Kirby has eaten Bandana Dee, whom is still alive.

I think it's safe to assume the same applies to everyone else eeaten
>>
>>338322497
Yes, they die. He eats them.

When he sucks them up, they turn into stars which he can spit out.

This happens while they are still inside his mouth, i.e. he digests them into the star form inside of his physical mouth, not some 'pocket dimension'

Swallowing them breaks them down further to practically nothing and copies their ability if they have one.

In Super Star he can also do a reverse-digestion process where he reconstructs them from their ability.

Also in Milky Way Wishes and all Squeak Squad he has some degree of ability storage or other, but he stores the abilities in their already-digested form, not as the living creatures - so this isn't evidence of some "pocket dimension" it's just evidence that Kirby's body is capable of very efficient energy storage if the game mechanics call for it.
>>
>>338325789
>but he stores the abilities in their already-digested form, not as the living creatures - so this isn't evidence of some "pocket dimension"
Except he stores more than abilities
Also a bubble wand can do the same as the 'digesting process' apparently
>>
>>338325382
You say that as if it isn't a different Waddle Dee in a bandana every time.

The guy in SSU is meek, timid, clever, and wants to defeat Kirby despite being just another Waddle Dee. He tries to beat him in megaton punch and fails miserably, he tries to beat him by strategically setting up Dedede's armies agains him, and he even faces him himself deslite knowing he doesn't have a chance. He was a really great character.

The guy in RTDL is a helper with spear who's loyal to Dedede. A boring non-character, like Parasol Waddle Dee but less cute and memorable.

The guys in Triple Deluxe, Rainbow Curse, and Robobot are just Kirby's dickriding faggot friends. They probably have AIDS.

But your point is still correct, he shows up in the stands after you eat him.
>>
>>338325238
The general series of events are canon, that's it.
>>
>>338328125
And everything in them, it's not like this shit is complicated it's fucking kirby
>>
>>338322497
he can recreate them as helpers.
so.. part of them still exists?
>>
>>338329826
Kirby is complicated.
>>
>>338322497
He farts them otu and they turning into hats for him abiltieis. then when Kirby loses hats it starsts to become a star and bouncing around the room untilit hits an enemies(or time runs out They arent truly die unitl their starbursts
>>
>>338325382
If you want to get technical, he could have just beaten Bandana Dee up. You don't have to inhale him.
>>
>>338332317
I did. He explodes into little stars if you do beat him up though.
>>
Assimilated
>>
>>338332004
Are you drunk, anon?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UE_zzMl-Pw
>>
File: 1460422963500.png (16 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1460422963500.png
16 KB, 300x275
Are there any good emulatable Kirby games besides the GBA and SNES ones.
Never been a nintendo player but amazing mirror was fun.
>>
>>338323014
Immediately after as you can just walk a distance and they are back in their same spot again if you circle around.

Life is meaningless in Dream Land, you are stuck doing the same thing for eternity. Not even death can save you.
>>
>>338335373
amazing mirror is the peak of the series but yes, kirbyds adventure and every GB/GBC/DS game is perfectly emulable.

64 is kinda glitchy, and i havent tried the NGC/Wii ones so yeah.
>>
>>338335595
>wii
I heard Dolphin emulates really well. It should emulate just fine. Thank you anon.
>>
File: OhMyGod...png (70 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
OhMyGod...png
70 KB, 275x224
>>
>>338322768
underrated post
>>
>>338335771
>this image is so old some doesnt even know is a meme
>yfw
>>
>>338335595
>amazing mirror is the peak of the series
Finally a more unique opinion, cool. My personal favorite is Drean Land 3.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.