[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
File: Deadly_Premonition_cover_art.jpg (41 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
Deadly_Premonition_cover_art.jpg
41 KB, 256x315
Thoughts on this
>>
It's Alan Wake for epic memelords.
>>
I dont know, ask Zack
>>
>>338316584
People responsible for the PC port should be gunned down.
>>
Twin Peaks: The Video Game
>>
File: Holy Trinity of PS3 Games.jpg (1 MB, 3200x1824) Image search: [Google]
Holy Trinity of PS3 Games.jpg
1 MB, 3200x1824
>>338316584
one of my favourite games from last gen.
>>
>>338316584
I fucking loved it even with all its flaws
Actually, the bad graphics, gameplay etc give the game a lot of charm, It wouldn't be the same if it were perfect

Fucking amazing and disturbing script.
>>
>>338316584
Amazing but on PC it crashes every hour.
>>
>>338316584
go in expecting a really bad game that has more charm than it has any right to have.
>>
>>338316584
Runs like shit. Doesn't look too good. Controls are wonky.
One of the best fucking games of 7th gen.
>>
It had a lot of problems but the story and characters were really engaging. It's one of those games that maybe tried to do too much and just needed less things to polish in development. The novelty factor alone though makes it worth playing.
>>
>>338316584
You can sleep under the covers, look in a mirror, and shave your beard.

10/10
>>
>>338318687
Steam reviewer pls go
>>
I'm soiled York.
Get it?
No but do you get it though?
I'm being used as soil to grow a tree.
What did you think I meant?
>>
Needs an overhaul mod that makes the combat not suck ass and the controls worth a damn. Then its hipster/10 must-play shit. Just for the experience. But as it is, you just cant recommend it with a whole heart.
>>
One of the most finest games i've played

FUCKING SWERY WHERE IS MY D4 SEASON 2Get better pls ; - ;
>>
>>338316584
Gameplay is complete ass, but the story is interesting.

If you're one of those fags that care about vidya stories, then just watch it on Youtube.
>>
>>338318687

And get paid good money to do it.
>>
F.K

I could have sworn I saw two letters in my coffee, did you see Zach?

An F, and K.... F.K... Hmm... No doubt this is important to the mystery, Zach.

How much of an idiot are you? It's obvious Forrest Kaysen is the murderer.
>>
>>338319014

I genuinely never saw it coming

Also the game as a whole was one of the weirdest, greatest things I've ever played, might replay again soon

Last like 2 hours are an absolute mindfuck
>>
>>338319014
good ol' F.K.
granted thomas arch was probably my favourite.
>>
File: 1353700691365.png (212 KB, 600x627) Image search: [Google]
1353700691365.png
212 KB, 600x627
game is trash but I love it anyway because twin peaks and god DAMN that last hour of story
>>
>>338319276
what is that screenshot from?
>>
>>338319014
I didn't saw i coming desu
>>
love it but i lost my save and it'd be too big a pain in the ass to get back to where i was
would rather just watch a silent playthrough at this point
>>
File: Spy_eatthatMGS2.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Spy_eatthatMGS2.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>338319379
spy fiction.
>>
>>338319489
Fuck, I wish that was on the PS Store.
>>
>>338316584
Shit overambitious game. If there had been someone on the dev team with the balls to tell Swery he was being a retard with how much he was trying to cram in it, and that he can't pick a music track for shit, it could've been great.
>>
I gave up when the game deleted my fucking save after a crash. I liked it, but the gunplay was fucking garbage and the PC port is so insanely bad. Should've been just an adventure game, not trying to be an action game.
>>
File: Spy_ceilingcam.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Spy_ceilingcam.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>338319737
yea it's an interesting game, maybe some day.
>>
File: advicedog.jpg (78 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
advicedog.jpg
78 KB, 407x405
>>338319439

A good Killer:

Is friendly, or at least non-hostile.

They get close to their victims or witnesses and inject themselves in some way to appear innocent (like taking care of the boys)

Never kills in his own home area (Kaysen is the only character who, other than you, is an outsider as a traveling salesman.

And most importantly, every single person killed has a red seed, and Forrest Kaysen is literally holding the evidence for multiple murders in his hand, a red tree, when you meet him.
>>
>>338319873
Holy shit
>>
>>338317186
Pretty much this desu, An unironic 8/10 for me.
>>
File: Spy_scrubbing.webm (645 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Spy_scrubbing.webm
645 KB, 720x480
>>338319964
webms make it look better than it is, but it's easily worth playing, no idea why noone knows about it.
>>
>>338319489
Holy shit, is this on PS2? Fuck, I wanted to buy a PSP for emulation, but it seems like I'm getting a PS2, just too many obscure games I've missed.
>>
File: Spy_faceremove.webm (574 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Spy_faceremove.webm
574 KB, 720x480
>>338320106
yes it's PS2
>>
File: deadly_premonition.jpg (2 MB, 1524x3993) Image search: [Google]
deadly_premonition.jpg
2 MB, 1524x3993
It's the most amazing piece of shit I've ever loved. The PC port is horrendous but can be fixed, kinda.
Play the fucking game.
>>
>>338320774
The PC port was the last time I was truly entertained by a single-player game, desu.
>>
I can't whistle for shit.
>>
>>338319869
The PS3 remaster fixed the gunplay to a bearable state
>>
>>338320774
>PC
>>
>>338319896
>literally holding the evidence for multiple murders

Yeah sure, but it was so fucking obvious that I thought the game was just trying to bait me into pointing him as the killer. So when he was revealed as the murder I was genuinely surprised. I was betting my money on George.
>>
>>338316584
Best worst game I've played in my life.
Genuine top-tier atmosphere, genuine worse-than-morrowind-for-new-players -tier combat segments that takes up WAY too much time.
Amazing waifu.
Amazing protagonist.
Amazingly comfy (not maymaying), and needs to be played while drinking coffee.
Zack

Also, from a vidya storytelling perspective, it's (I think) completely one of a kind and deserves a lot more cred than it gets and it's amazing how no later games have adapted the meta interaction between York and Zach that in some ways reminds you of MGS2.
>>
Is Swery back at Access Games working D4 season two yet or is he still convalescing from pneumonia or whatever he got?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.