[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only play 3 zelda games for the rest of your life, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: all-links.gif (55 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
all-links.gif
55 KB, 500x318
You can only play 3 zelda games for the rest of your life, which 3 do you pick and why?
>>
MM - interesting characters, replaying over and over may shed light on their personality
WW - very relaxing and visiting the tiny islands on each playthrough would be fun
Zelda U - wildcard
>>
Twilight princess, skyward sword and spirit tracks
>>
OoT
MM
WW
>>
LA
MM
WW
>>
OOT for the best
TP for the wolf
SS for the lulz
>>
File: Worried.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
Worried.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
>>338316319
>>
ww is shit desu
>>
OoT
Oracles
A Link to the Past

Covers all the bases more or less and are all suitably breakable if I get bored.
>>
A link to the past is the best top-down Zelda right?

Or would people argue that Awakening or Ages and Seasons are better?

Ocarina of Time is a strong choice, but Majora's Mask is a good substitution depending on which you prefer.

I don't mind Skyward or Wind Waker, but I don't like them more than the classics. Twilight Princess I tried replaying and found it horrid.
>>
Oracle of Ages
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
>>
Adventure of Link
OoT
MM

I'm not a fan of top down or cartoony Zeldas.>>338316712
>>
LTTP
LOZ
and its a toss up between Zelda 2 and OOT, probably OOT to mix up the 2d madness.
>>
>>338317302
Whoa, Adventure of Link is an interesting choice. But at least there is your variety.

What is better, Adventure of Link or any of the CDi Zeldas?
>>
>>338317579
adventure of link, by miles
>>
LTTP
MM
WW
>>
>>338315953

The Adventure of Link
Ocarina of Time
Oracle of Seasons

It's the best the series has to offer as far as I'm concerned. Link's Awakening nearly edged out Seasons though, I'll admit.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 543x549
Why would I want to play 1 Zelda game ever?
>>
No fans of Minish Caps around here.

Holy crap, just realised Minish as a word works on two etymological levels.
1) It contains the word Mini.
2) It is like the word Diminish.

You know what actually? Hyrule Warriors. Let's stick that in the list so at least there is some multiplayer.
>>
>>338317938
I don't understand your meaning. Can you clarify?
>>
File: 1420045229080.jpg (134 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1420045229080.jpg
134 KB, 720x540
>>338316319
link to the past
ocarina of time
the first gameboy zelda
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.