[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post those million dollar videogame ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1457706887197.jpg (19 KB, 280x330) Image search: [Google]
1457706887197.jpg
19 KB, 280x330
Post those million dollar videogame ideas
>>
File: Outrise_game_1.jpg (69 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Outrise_game_1.jpg
69 KB, 720x404
Multiplayer game where one person plays as a giant robot and 15 or so people have to kill it using vehicles, weapons, or just climbing it to a weak spot. Gigantic maps and flying vehicles included.
>>
GTAV but without missions, all dialogue is slowed down and muffled, all enterable buildings except gas stations, abandoned shopping malls and grocery stores are cut, its always nighttime, the map is 3x bigger and the soundtrack is vaporwave

god i would play that shit for HOURS
>>
Elders scrolls game with good combat.
>>
File: 1459185642229.jpg (459 KB, 718x709) Image search: [Google]
1459185642229.jpg
459 KB, 718x709
>>338315654
Suppose I actually have the mechanics for assim game actually worked up in mt head, have a good programming team and about 40 thousand dollars to spend, would the MT Framework be a good choice forma making a game? Also where can I buy it
>>
>>338315870

thats not fun for anyone but the robot. Working with a bunch of retarded Russians to try and take down one effectively unkillable twat in a robot suit is not the fun and satisfying gameplay you imagine

Evidence: DOOM4 multiplayer, Starwars Battlefront, etc etc
>>
File: 1405918412185.gif (92 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1405918412185.gif
92 KB, 500x377
>>338315654
It's a reboot of an old good franchise. Just took the soul from it, shit on it's legacy by calling it the same as the first game, put dubstep industrial shit OST, literal memes like the Skyrim arrow in the knee. Now we take the most popular mod at the moment, steal the concept and pretend to have come with it, it doesn't matter if it breaks the flow or balance of the game.
Finally we hire a bunch of random pajeets to shill on popular gaming communites like reddit and /v/. We keep making this echo chamber of positive opinions until they break down and pre-order our game.

With all that set, we just sit back and see all the money flowing. Who cares if 2 guys who actually liked the original game disliked it? What we care are the normie majority who will also pre-order the next DLCs that we have prepared to continue our shit tier plotholed storyline.
>>
>>338315870
So basically the bastard child of Evolve and Titanfall?
>>
File: 1462421708007.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462421708007.png
14 KB, 500x500
A modified version of something like Trouble in terrorist town or space station 13.

There's a group of people, there are multiple traitors who each have a goal in mind. They can work together or kill each other off and escape. Everyone is trying to work together to get out alive. Weapons and other objects to injure or kill people are hidden.
I guess something like the ship but more ways to plant evidence or fuck over other players.

I'd play that shit for a long time.
But there would be problems trying to balance it so that the traitors have a small advantage because of the small amount of them.
>>
>>338315654
Just Cause with MGR's combat. Grapplehook and wallrun included.
>>
>>338316350
It would be cool as fuck to fly around a fucking robot shooting at it's legs distracting it while my teamates climb up to it's weakspot. Shit sounds fucking rad.
>>
>>338315870
do you mean similar to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsgPAA0_cS0
>>
KOTOR 3 with bloodborne / souls combat
>>
>>338317914
Ehh not really I was thinking more of just one giant robot (controlled by a player) and I mean BIG where a bunch of humans have to kill it in multiple ways. There'd be multiple giant robots with their own abilites, sizes and weakspots. Maps would be huge destroyed cites or wastelands. There would be flying and land vehicles with the ability to carry multiple people. I don't know about you but the idea of this gets my dick diamond.
>>
>>338316303
Its proprietary and it's been replaced by the Panda Rhei engine
>>
>>338315654
A game with Kingdom Hearts combat cept the setting is far future with space travel and ruined planets with ancient cities and lore behind it all.
>>
File: 1453446746884.jpg (611 KB, 2345x1380) Image search: [Google]
1453446746884.jpg
611 KB, 2345x1380
Paper Mario gameplay/writing style mixed with a 60's Star Trek style scenario/story.

Think, instead of collecting 8 stars in a Paper Mario, you'd be visiting 8 different planets. Huge potential for varied chapters (remember the Star Trek episode where they were 1930's gangsters) and instead of "partners" they would be different crew members mostly all available near the start.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.