[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am i supposed to do with his sphere grid? is he the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Kimahri_Ronso_artwork.jpg (55 KB, 482x599) Image search: [Google]
Kimahri_Ronso_artwork.jpg
55 KB, 482x599
what am i supposed to do with his sphere grid? is he the worst party member?
>>
Just fuck his shit up.
>>
File: Big stronk ronso.jpg (275 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Big stronk ronso.jpg
275 KB, 720x540
>>338315231
POOR KIMAHRI
HORNLESS HORNLESS
>>
He's only useful to learn ultima and then have your mages learn it from him with black magic spheres
>>
>>338315231
>is he the worst party member?

people unanimously think he is, and i tend to agree.
He has no real build path nor a clear role in the party, other than stealing some enemy abilities that always suck unless under very specific circumstances.
Honestly, leveling him up is just a waste of time. Everything he does, someone else does better.
>>
He, alongside Lulu, are fucking useless. Seriously, don't use them.
>>
>>338315231
this useless furry piece of shit can go fuck himself
>>
>>338315652
Are the horns a sign of how big their cocks are?
>>
>>338316147
yes
>>
>>338315231
Phantom Lancer is best team member. Don't be talking shit 'bout my best carry now
>>
Learn steal and use and steal level 3 spheres from those guys
>>338315652
>>
Yes, worthless character. Only people who give a fuck about him are furfags.
>>
File: Kimahri.jpg (669 KB, 826x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kimahri.jpg
669 KB, 826x1200
>>338315231
something something riku sphere grid and theft something something blue mage something something he's still shit.
>>
>>338315231
I forgot he even existed
>>
He's shit in every way

He's like an anti-Auron
>>
>>338315231
Send him Auron's way and he'll become a badass just like Auron.
Also Kimahri makes for a great overdrive. Self-destruct is brutal on enemies.
>>
>>338316147
>implying they don't have sex by sticking their horns up each others butthole
>>
>>338316582
Auron is shit too.
Tidus Rikku Wakka for life.
>>
>>338317498
>Rikku
>>
>>338316582
Auron is bad, super slow and his final weapon does more damage the least hp he has.
>>
>>338317682
>Mix
>>
>>338317682
HE THINKS RIKKU IS BAD

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH
>>
>>338315231
As someone who 100% the NTSC, PAL, and the remasters I have to say Lulu is absolute garbage.
>slowest attack animation
>worst overdrive
>meh ultimate weapon that is not even worth getting
>black mage grid section but game doesn't have any stand out black magic
>Yuna is a better mage with summons too
No horn is still bad but Lulu has nothing going for her accept for dat victory pose.
>>
File: thisismyfetish.jpg (361 KB, 724x1000) Image search: [Google]
thisismyfetish.jpg
361 KB, 724x1000
KIMAHRI IS FOR kicking
>>
>>338319176
No he's not, he's for sex slavery
>>
>tfw no female ronso doujins
>>
>>338319267
He's for abusing, because thats all he's really worth
>>
>>338315652
>You will never be bullied into being their cocksleeve
>>
Just get diffusal, manta and butterfly and you're good to go. Just push the lanes afterwards
>>
>>338319267
>>338319462
let's compromise
his bussy will be exposed for the taking after the kick sends him to the ground
>>
>>338315796
>black mage useless when 1/3 of all enemies are elemenetals who take shit damage from physical attacks
i always put kimahri down aurons path so i could have 2 heavy hitters
>>
>>338320095
He said Lulu, not black mage.

Yuna makes a better Black Mage then Lulu. Kimahri is versatile enough so that I can make him the White Mage to replace Yuna, or make him a second Tidus and break the game if the enemies don't have Counter-like ability.
>>
I don't know why people dislike Khimari so much, he stands out in no way but that's sort of his point. You can send him down any spheregrid path and he'll become almost as good but not quite as that character.

Want a damage dealer? Send him through Auron or Wakka's paths.

Want a support character? Put him down Rikku's path.

Mage/healer? Lulu or Yuna's path.

His big thing is that you can double up on any party member you want with him.
>>
>>338320095
>Use expert Grid
>Yuna has super easy access to the tier2 spells early on without deviating from her white mage spells
>Has a significantly higher magic stat than Lulu and as such does far more damage than her
>Also has summons
Lulu is fucking shit.
>>
>>338320871
what makes ruuru the better black mage is her mammaries

chestlets cant compete
>>
>>338315231
>there's still no skip cutscene option for FFX HD
>no mod for it yet either
dear god why
I've seen every 3 minute long cutscene in this game a million times
>>
>>338320871
>use expert grid
>have a much worse time the moment you hit late game
>>
>>338321402
There is a skip cutscene option, but it only works for the CG cutscenes for whatever fucking reason.

>>338321504
If you mean the grind for doing shit like Dark Aeons and Penance, both grids are pretty shit because the grind itself is fucking retarded for "perfection". It's no wonder most people just opt for Yojimbo cheese because it takes far less effort and nets similar rewards.
>>
>>338321402
protip: 420 blazzz it first
>>
>still no full-blown Blitzball-only game

Why live
>>
>>338321642
the maxed grid squad would never lose to a yojimbo cheese though, so technically it's a good system
>>
>>338321642
what's yojimbo cheese and how do you do it?
>>
>>338322106
Summon Yojimbo with Overdrive and pay him 1001 gil and pray for Zanmato. Works on literally everything.
>>
>>338322106
this>>338322172

but it takes some time to train jewishjimbo

he'll fuck you right over in a time of need
>>
>>338322172
>>338322313
Only thing it doesn't completely work on is shit that has multiple forms each with their own HP. Like Yunalesca. It just kills the current form and moves on to the next if there is one.

Theoretically all you ever need to kill all the extra bosses with him is First Strike on anyones weapon. Just make sure Yuna isn't in the front row unless she is the one with First Strike and swap her in.

The time difference between killing every boss with Yojimbo or doing it the"legit" way by grinding out the sphere grid is roughly 80-100hours minimum.
>>
>>338322313
>>338323102
does yuna have to have overdrive for zanmato to work?
>>
>>338323510
No but it severely improves the odds. There's some calculations you can find with some simple googling but if I remember right, if you picked the 250k option, overpaidd him and get him to have a good relation with Yuna (takes some grinding but not nearly as much as sphere grid), Overdrive summoning Yojimbi and paying him 1001 gil gives about 80% chance for Zanmato and you can just reset and try again if it doesn't happen.
>>
>>338321684
>macarena
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.