[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ezgif-1328710529.gif (1 MB, 244x233) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1328710529.gif
1 MB, 244x233
How on earth is this possible?

In order for a model to perform specific animations, it must have those animations coded. Otherwise, it'll just draw-call information that doesn't exist and the model would default, glitch, or disappear completely.

Yet, we clearly see Link danding and throwing his arms in the air like he just does not care.

How? Was this foreshadowing of Zelda U's gender-selection option, kind of like Star Wars Rogue Squadron had a hidden Naboo Starfighter in it, over a year before Episode 1 premiered?
>>
>>338312085
I don't know but I'm pissed they took it away only to shove it in your face for the Master Quest levels where enemy characters swap weapons.

Let me use the harp with SS Zelda or let me use the SS Zelda skin on Sheik you fucks.
>>
>>338312085
The only thing I know, anon, is that this gif made my dick feel fellings that momma told not to feel.
>>
>>338312085
I heard you could have Lana with the master sword, but haven't see evidence of it, someone has a webm?
>>
>>338312085
You're literally so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. You don't know anything about graphics programming or game dev.

The way animations work is they apply affine transformations to a set of vertices (called the skeleton) which control the surrounding vertices that make up the model (arms, legs, etc). The animation is independent from the model so long as the model has the same skeleton the animation was made for, which most human models would have the same skeleton.
>>
>>338312085
Has there been any way to bring back that patch? I fucking miss that glitch.
>>
because all the model rigs are based off the same master rig and they are stretched to fit each model. So all the models have the same joints and such, meaning they are all capable of the same things.
If its anything like any other dynasty warriors game, then weapons hold the movesets and animations, so anybody can do anything.
>>
>>338313726
Fucking this.
>>
>specific animations have to be coded
nope. look up 'manimals' from red dead, vidya models can be glitchy as all hell.

surely you've seen spaghetified NPC's at least once before ?
>>
so we can all agree that op is a retard and should never post again, right gang?
>>
Thanks for new dancing gif. I'm collecting them a bit.
>>
File: 1310571199104.png (9 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1310571199104.png
9 KB, 188x159
>>338313814
i-is that a no
>>
>>338313726
Zelda has a unique voice clip of her humming Zelda's Lullaby when using Lana's Summoning Gate though.
>>
>>338313814
>>338314663

nobody would put in that amount of time figuring out how to downgrade a single patch for a game just for a stupid animation
>>
>>338315002
Actually, it'd let you make every style usable for every character.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.