[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VITA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_25984-psv-lbp-ss2391089846.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25984-psv-lbp-ss2391089846.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
Vita Thread: "tears shed because Japan don't care about the west" edition.

So it seems there's a flash sale going on. What are you buying, anon?

Also, days since Dragon Quest Builders was announced the west: 0
>>
turning on my vita
>>
>>338312236
Mine will arrive next week. Playing the waiting game is hard, anon.
>>
>>338311984
I'm not buying anything. My Vita's 64gb card is running low on space.
>>
I'm kinda thinking about finally getting DangitRonPaul 2: Island Boogaloo, since I enjoyed the first one.

Other than that, I haven't been using it much lately. Beat Moe Chron recently and download a few animus here and there, that's about it.
>>
I bought one a week ago and was just playing NFS: Most Wanted 2012 (since I had it free from...I forget). Fourth version of the game I have.

I'm going to buy Uncharted tonight, though, and it came with God of War Collection in the slot.
>>
So how huge it's Dragon's Crown? I want to buy it digitaly and install in my slim. Is this possible?
>>
>>338313983
It tells you on the store. Last I checked it was a little less than 1gb. I hope you have a memory card.
>>
>>338314119
Fuck.
Fuck you, sony. Why just 1gb internal memory?
>>
>>338314563

So you'd buy a memory card.
>>
Is that game with the loli sins and the boss with a trillion HP good?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.