[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im thinking about emulating some kings field games. Which ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462860489826.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
1462860489826.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
Im thinking about emulating some kings field games. Which ones are the better ones, are any of them real shitbuckets that arent worth playing?
>>
File: 1460110980383.png (329 KB, 715x600) Image search: [Google]
1460110980383.png
329 KB, 715x600
Pls respond
>>
How do you make that food man holy shit, i'm starving rn
>>
>>338303671
Threw salmon in the oven at 350 with some teryaki blended with honey, tossed some canned green beans in a pot for a few minutes, while some rice was steaming in a rice cooker.

It was bretty good and i got to just watch anime for most of the cooking time
>>
>>338303880
swag
>>
I haven't played the original, which was only released in Japan. 2, 3, and 4 are all pretty good, though.

Shadow Tower is also worth playing if you enjoy any of the King's Field games.
>>
OP, they're not that great

They really show you that From wasnt sure what it was doing. They're tests of endurance that test your patience rather than test your ability to learn and improve.

Just stick with the Souls series or go play some of the old Bethesda games like Battlespire or Redguard or MM 6

More polish (believe it or not) and less of a kick in the balls for no reason.
>>
>>338303286
Now I'm gonna need a source.
>>
>>338303075
They're all alright. It gets better with each game.

There is a fan translation for the first one
>>
>>338303075
>plates on carpet
fucking disgusting
>>
>>338304449
Buy the family bags of frozen salmon. Cost efficient, and still decent though not as good as fresh salmon

>>338304847
Looks ok, first person dungeon crawling is always good
Thank you mate, just wanted to make sure i wasnt going to waste my time on the shit one of the series
>>
>>338304903
From has never known what theyre doing, ds3 shows that theyre incapable of learning

>>338305038
Monster musume ya pleb

>>338305041
Dont even have space for a table, we have no choice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.