[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Animal Crossing game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 455x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 455x589
What do you want to see in the next Animal Crossing game?
>>
Roommates, dating, and marriage
>>
File: HNI_0088.jpg (39 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0088.jpg
39 KB, 400x240
>be me
>passing through some bad times, life is not going well
>my birthday
>play animal crossing
>load my village, it's raining, comfy 11/10
>a villager tells me to come with him, and don't ask anything
>enter his house
>they prepared a surprise birthday party for me
>that music
>they're all happy and singing
>just to make me happy
>tfw after midnight my game crashed
>tfw that day never happened
>tfw after midnight my game crashed
>tfw that day never happened
>>
>>338301868
oh god damn I wrote those lines 2 times
>>
>>338301334
>marriage

Don't be retarded.

I'd like to see a "best friend" mechanic, though.
>>
File: IWANNA.png (9 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
IWANNA.png
9 KB, 321x322
>>338300969
>>
>>338300969
More fun ways to make money besides selling bugs, fish, fossils, fruits and turnips forever, and not as boring as those.
>>
>>338300969
Remove the real time aspect. Give shit to actually do.
>>
>>338300969
Sex with villagers.
>>
Ok, I've got a lot of ideas

>a LOT more dialogue from villagers
>slightly differentiate every single villager. Like, personality types can stay but have them all act slightly different. Because right now two peppy characters are essentially just the same one character.
>Happy Home designer levels of customization
>Your house has a garden area that can be expanded
>Make public works projects less random to unlock
>a lot more public works projects
>remove/place rocks, for a high price
>plan your own events, make your own holidays ect
>more secret "background story" type dialogue from NPC characters
>some sort of terrain customization would be awesome
>allow players to leave the village to see what's beyond, and I'm not just talking Island and City, I mean wouldn't it be cool if you could leave your village and find a forest where you can cut down trees and perhaps...
>give Cyrus a carpentry shop. Collect materials like wood, stone, iron, ores, and bring them to Cyrus to make furniture for you.
>more furniture customization
>more hair styles
>give people more pixels to work with on custom designs
>bring back NES games
>full camera control
>best friends (hard to achieve but it pays off as they'll never leave your town without asking you first, even if you don't play for years)
>relationships, set two villagers up together to go on dates, you can also date villagers yourself
>A Toolbox item so your pockets aren't always full of tools
>send letters to irl friends with Animal Crossing
>Make Balloon items great again
>more alien/ghost/paranormal easter eggs late at night
>a new collectable and section for it in the museum, not sure what though
>bigger towns
>make traveling to friend's towns more seamless (maybe you can select friends you 100% trust to visit your town even when you're not there)
>more slots for custom designs
>maybe have a story, with objectives and stuff to do so there's just more stuff to do overall
>remove the word filter
>>
>let me kick villagers out who I don't like
>villagers have to get planning permission from the mayor to place their house
>more secrets
>new types of trees
>new fruits
>>
More specific and versatile dialogue. More dialogue in general, so it doesn't feel like fucking purgatory.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.