[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for No Man's Sky or will it be shit? Personally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15
File: cbf63e0c.jpg (121 KB, 1125x637) Image search: [Google]
cbf63e0c.jpg
121 KB, 1125x637
Are you excited for No Man's Sky or will it be shit?

Personally, I am very excited.
>>
I might be more hyped for this game than I've ever been. All of the recent let downs like Mgs5 and fallout 4 ultimately suffered from lack of content. Something this game seems to be the answer to. Especially since the only arguments I've heard against it are just comparing it to other games that half assed procedural content and then said there was an unlimited amount of variation aka borderlands and spore
>>
>>338298742

>All of the recent let downs like Mgs5 and fallout 4

Dude. I was gutted by MGSV as I thought it was terrible and MGS is my favorite series. F4 failed to hook me despite the fact that I beat F3 several times. Have really high hopes for this I hope it's good.
>>
It's basically what I hate, open world. And literally nothing more than that from what I gather.
>>
The graphics look like shit, the "gameplay" looks like shit (shoot gun-laser for everything?), there's NO multiplayer/coop (you can't ever meet up with someone else) and space looks like it is filled with colorful FOG everywhere.

I want it to be good, but it won't be.
>>
>>338297512

I am a bit optmistic, haven't really read a lot about it.
Just the very basic.
>>
>>338299567
After MG5 its the last game I'll ever get hyped for probably so if its bad ill be done with gaming. Cautious Hype is the way to go
>>
it will be fun for a few hours before you realize everything is copypasted with a different color
>>
what do you even do in this game
>>
File: 1383861941605.gif (2 MB, 469x282) Image search: [Google]
1383861941605.gif
2 MB, 469x282
>>338297512

>YOU CAN DO ANYTHIIIIIIIIIING
>game comes out
>you can't do anything

Not this time you fuckers.
>>
File: 1463375105730.jpg (30 KB, 602x468) Image search: [Google]
1463375105730.jpg
30 KB, 602x468
>>338297512
Same OP. Though not sure if I'll turely be able to enjoy it sadly because I'll be in school for military shit.
>>
>>338299567
>Dude. I was gutted by MGSV as I thought it was terrible and MGS is my favorite series. F4 failed to hook me despite the fact that I beat F3 several times. Have really high hopes for this I hope it's good.
this statement is me, apart from i beat NV many times not 3
>>
>>338297512
>no ayylmao girls
shit
>>
It will be shit.
>>
>>338297512
why are those the only 2 options, jesus
>>
File: 1445810163038.gif (181 KB, 390x161) Image search: [Google]
1445810163038.gif
181 KB, 390x161
>>338297512
It will be the next Spore
>>
>>338301680
i want spore 2
>>
>>338297512
I'm excited about
art direction
exploration
flying around in space doing space stuff

but I'm worried about
planets being realistically presented (size, gravity, atmospheric/meteorological accuracy)
not being able to interact with other players
quality of overall gameplay
>>
Why can't people learn from the abomination that was spore,?
>>
File: 1456701503472.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1456701503472.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>60$
>no real goal
>exploration based flying simulator
>no multiplayer

People STILL fall for this
>>
>>338301568
Because everything is black and white, and not just that, but everything is extremely polarized.

YOU KNOW THIS
>>
Has there ever been a nms discussion thread? There's constant Overwatch waifu threads yet everytime theres a nms it just devolves into
>you can do anything even though the devs never said that
>recolors and ittl get boring in 4 hours
>what do you even do
I just wish people would do there research before talking shit, I guess that's the best way to shitpost though
>>
>>338301993
If I can make houses and build giant customized space yachts i'll be happy.

Im 90% sure this will not be in the game though.
>>
>>338302148
You can't build shit, you can only upgrade your ship and make holes in planets
>>
I'm excited for this game but also recognize that it's not going to bring me hours and hours of active interest. At some point, this game will be my go-to when I have a bunch of music to listen to and need to be doing something so I don't fall asleep.
>>
>>338302148
Space Engineers
>>
File: rage.jpg (39 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
39 KB, 224x168
this is the only game where I've ever legitimately wished I could make people stop liking it/being excited for it

this game looks absolutely boring as fuck
>M M M MUH EXPLORATION
Yeah I'll bet you won't give a shit about exploring after 30 minutes of doing nothing
>>
>>338302359
Its exploration because any planet you land on hasn't been explored yet. And there's procedural ruins and weapons and creatures and shit that no one else has seen before Walking around in skyrim isn't exploring its just finding items the devs placed there for you to find and killing things for xp. A handcrafted world has its advantages but in recent years aside from maybe the witcher, devs have shown that they don't know how to make large immersive worlds that don't just devolve into grindfests and kill 20 goats quests
>>
Given that its procedural generated and from a small team, I really doubt they have enough assets to make anything unique after the first few hours.

That and with your only objective being find some space pillars, I think its going to be shallow and boring.

Wish it would be good but I just have no faith in this industry anymore
>>
>>338302359
Grow up you fucking child. Like anyone gives a flying fuck what you think about anything.
>>
>>338297512
it's gonna be Space Engine: give us money edition
>>
>>338302852
That's actually all they've been doing since the trailer at e3 2014 is adding assets so there can be enough ships,weapons,uprades and creatures to discover to spread out over the trillions of planets. And as far as the industry goes as sad as it is, I trust a shitty indie dev team that made joe danger over ea and all of the other microtransaction dlc early access fests other game developers have given into.
>>
>>338302954
How hard are you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing right now?
>>
>>338303337

Fair enough, I just won't believe it until its out. I would love for this game to be everything people expect and it'd go into my favourites, but I'm just not placing any bets.
>>
>>338303501
I am interested, but not excited.

Spore broke my heart long ago.
>>
>>338303501
Not at all because I'm not a redditard.
>>
>>338303646
Yeah its better to be cautious and not give into the hype machine.
As we can see with this anon>>338303775
he was broken and let down a while back by spore and other games that had massive hype then letdowns. like most of the people shitting on it in this thread. I really hope for his and my sake that its good. I wanna believe again ;__;
>>
Will it be the new Autismcraft?
>>
File: 1431579919448.png (145 KB, 686x294) Image search: [Google]
1431579919448.png
145 KB, 686x294
>>338297512
I'm excited for when it turns out shit and I can spitefully laugh at the people who bought it.

Might even get some ebin meme macros out of it.
>>
>>338297512
Seems like one of those games that you play for 5 minutes looking at how neat everything is and then get bored and never touch again.
These guys don't really seem like they have enough knowledge or experience to make a full price game with so much ambition.
>>
>>338298742
>"real" procedural generation = lots of content

oh boy

yeah space engine sure has a lot of gameplay
>>
>>338301794
>not being able to interact with other players

They literally said the only interaction is the fact that people will get to name shit they discover

Why the hell do people still think this game is multiplayer
>>
>>338304583
Once again that's a game that has a half assed procedural system. Comparing the two is pointless, plus theres literally no gameplay in space engine. It just looking at randomized boring planets with no life
>>
>>338298742
I really hope this game isn't crafting based. If so I'm sad I won't be picking it up. Crafting games to me are the biggest bore possible.
>>
Basically Minecraft in space, with 100% less block building
>>
>>338304857
The planets and guns can be as many colors as you want but it wont make it that much more fun
>>
Space Dandy the game baby
>>
>>338305017
thats the only way i could imagine this game having any actual content
>>
>>338305204
>its the procedural generation=just painting all the planets and guns and animals different colors argument again
Original
>>
File: 1275027589605.png (113 KB, 266x304) Image search: [Google]
1275027589605.png
113 KB, 266x304
>>338304324
I wonder what kind of life you have, to be able to find enjoyment out of stuff like that. But before I ever delve too deep I realize that you must have gone through some really shitty times, and that you're the lowest of the low. If seeing people not enjoy something they where excited about makes you happy, does seeing people and their hype rewarded make you jealous that you're a jaded ass hat who can't find happiness on their own and has to rely on others being as shitty and miserable as they are? You know, the whole "I'm taking you with me." mentality? I know I just called you some names, but really I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry your life has lead you to this point. Feeling good based on how others feel is just... shallow experiences. You will never be satisfied with your life if you just keep letting that progress. You have to find the will to keep going, and I don't know how many or if there are any loved ones to help you do that. Maybe they've given up on you just as you have. I'm fortunate to not have had that life... But... I'm sorry you have. It's possible you can't even help it at this point. Gaming is your hobby, and this is all you can do to find any meaning. I'm sorry Anon... I'm sorry Anon! I'm so sorry...
>>
>>338305287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rai396FT244
>>
>>338305360
do you not know what proc gen is?

its just a few assets randomized

repeating and varying patterns with varying colors
>>
>>338306409
You literally have no idea what procedural generation is you're just talking out of your ass.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/no-mans-sky-future-procedural-games/
>>
>>338305591
Well looks like I'll be skipping this one
>>
>>338305591
so you collect materials to upgrade your ship

for what

getting to the center of the universe, like spore?

lol

>>338307421
wow you are fucking retarded

please go throw $60 at another scamming hipster instead of killing yourself
>>
>>338300231
There's a 100% chance you never did research you fuckin idiot. Half the shit you said is false.
>>
>>338309343
This. It's sadly a game that looks very good and polished, with an interesting atmosphere and drive for exploration, yet fills the gap with "'make everything yourself and spend most of your time gathering things to do things that mean relatively nothing." The survival aspect seems small and this will probably be a game where people will play and father for hundreds of hours while others buy it, play it until the atmosphere wears off and then say "where's the content" and then of course there's people who will never buy it like me that will continuously complain and shitpost about it even though we have no experience with the actual product.
>>
File: 1462563836618.jpg (555 KB, 1280x760) Image search: [Google]
1462563836618.jpg
555 KB, 1280x760
I'm so fucking excited bros!
Can't wait to scan and name my creatures.
>>
>>338309343
I'm retarded for backing up my claims with sources and showing you don't know what the fuck your talking about/just shitposting? If all you can do is name call I won the argument.
>>
>>338298742
You do know that is likely the reason nms will suffer right? Just a giant world of procedurally generated samey content that you repeat for as long as it takes to bore you.
>>
>>338310257
Where is your imagination? Don't you want to know what is that the center of the universe? That is the main objective of no mans sky.
>>
>>338310846
I will be naming mine faggot, cock gobbler, nigger, cunt chops....the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>338311031
I never ever said the game would never get boring. Its not for everyone obviously. I spent hours walking around skyrim just looking at stuff and killing creatures so I know what I want in an open world game. If that kind of playstyle bores you don't by the fucking game. Most games these days have barely any variation anyways I'll take even 10 planet sized planets over any other game on the market currently. Only thing I see coming out that will have a lot of content seems like FF15 and that's months away.
>>
>>338311301
It's probably going to be a revelation that it was all a computer simulation and players can decide if the stay or will create a new procedural universe with their own seeds.
>>
>>338297512

It will only work if people who buy it refresh their starting points till they're relatively close together and meet up to explore. The real excitement stems from how you and a small team of tesearchers (your friends)get to catalogue an entire planets ecosystem. Carl Sagan would have busted a nut in his pants if he were alive to see this game and play it. Space whales the size of mountains that float in the air currents of a gas giant are all I hope for honestly. Add in the sentinels and the knowledge that an even more advanced race of aliens had done the exact same thing you are doing at some point is just icing on the cake
>>
This game could have been awesome but it will not be. Crafting is boring.

They should have made it focus on research, like Metroid Prime's scan visor. So you land on a planet and have to scan its various flora and fauna. But some stuff is harder to find and located deep in caves or at the bottom of the ocean. You'd get some kind of reward for scanning more on each planet.

Plus some ruins and scannable lore thrown in would be nice. We'll see if the game has enough.
>>
>>338312173
See this anon gets it. If you don't like science or exploration or research this isn't the game for you. I just wanna find different creatures underwater and fly in space by myself. There's plenty of space mmo's and planet conquering action games out there.
>>
>>338312173
>Space whales the size of mountains that float in the air currents of a gas giant are all I hope for honestly.

won't be in it. Devs confirmed: no gas giants
>>
autism simulator
>>
>>338312496
The game literally has everything you just mentioned. Cmon anon they showed the scanner in like the first gameplay trailer like 2 years ago
>>
File: macross space whale.png (658 KB, 813x597) Image search: [Google]
macross space whale.png
658 KB, 813x597
I love the concept but will probably wait for a sale. Unless it has space whales in it then I'll buy it full price.
>>
>>338310178
Yes I have done research.

- Graphics don't look good. The whole world looks fake and plastic. No good textures, no good lighting, models look crap.

- Only gameplay I've seen was guns shooting lasers at spore-creatures, or at rocks/minerals. The flying looks plain and crafting is the same as any other indie game.

- There's NO multiplayer. You cannot meet up with another player in the same realm.
>>
>>338311447
>Fri
Profanity banned words
>>
>>338301680
So a massive disappointment?
>>
>>338301993
Minecraft didn't have a real goal either, to be fair
>inb4 shoehorned dragon ending
>>
>>338297512

cautiously optimistic.

if it turns out that it's just a big sandbox with no real content, I'll be disappointed.

if it turns out that it's got a real story or story missions with lots of real, hand-crafted content, then I'll be very happy.
>>
>>338313569
The only factual thing about your post is the graphics, and that's because that's an opinion. I happen to like the graphic style.

You can shoot bullets, 9mm, laser, terriforming, and .50cal sniper.

You can meet up with people, it's not that hard actually, we just say it is to make you feel better about having no friends.
>>
>>338314028
>You can meet up with people, it's not that hard actually, we just say it is to make you feel better about having no friends.
They have recently confirmed that the game has no multiplayer and is exclusively singleplayer.
>>
>>338312805
I know, but it's not about scanning and researching. It's about just seeing some randomly generated herd of shit and naming it "Ayylmao-a--saurus".

Crafting is a much bigger part of the game and that seems boring. I wish they'd really focused on the thrill of actual exploration and discovery of new stuff on each planet. That doesn't look like the case to me though.
>>
>>338297512
I take that back, wait for reviews. the lack of information is worrisome.
>>
Is this game being shilled? THere's ALWAYS a thread about it even though it's not out yet and there's nothing to discuss.

Fuck you marketing team
>>
>>338312173
BUt there's no multiplayer LOL
>>
>>338314152
You're an idiot, it isnt. It's just impossible to find anyone. Why do you think you can upload names of shit if it's fucking not multiplayer?
>>
>>338314351
Why the fuck would any company market to /v/ of all places? These fucks don't buy games.
>>
>>338297512
>"hurr durr it's like minecraft in space"
>can't build bases, only upgrades to shit, can't fly in ships bigger than fighters, etc.
>>
>>338314404
If you honestly believe that an asymmetric database/wiki = multiplayer, then I have no words.
>>
>>338314024
When has there ever been a sandbox with a good story
>>
>>338314404
There's no multiplayer. There's an interview out where they had to ask this guy the same questions like 3 times because he kept dodging it.

You literally cannot meet up with another player in the game, not because of the size of the game, but because there's NO multiplayer option in the game outside of "naming" planets and/or creatures.

If the game was coop, I would buy it.
>>
>>338314608
Until someone postings a link it's all bullshit.
>sage
>>
>>338300949
I don't know why, but this post makes me sad.
>>
File: 1463025410137.gif (2 MB, 354x317) Image search: [Google]
1463025410137.gif
2 MB, 354x317
>>338305450
Nice pasta. Ebin.
>>
>>338314714
Link to what? To the video where the main developer fails to answer a yes/no question and begins to stutter for 10 minutes and shit on arena shooters and MMOs?
>>
They spread themselves too thin. Obviously a lot of work went into procedural generation of planets and creatures, but that's not gameplay.

In terms of what you actually do:
>walk around
>"mine" resources by shooting rocks
>upgrade your ship
>travel to new planets in your ship
>repeat

It's going to be boring, sorry.
>>
>>338315017
They're going to make money from pre-orders and initial sales, just like Starbound, though. Even if the game turns out to be shit.
>>
I love the concept but from what I've seen so far it looks completely boring. Call me when something comes out that has the best parts of this game, Space Engine, and Space Engineers.
>>
>>338314790
Ah shit.
Interacting with other people never did anyone any good.
>>
>>338315017
This is my biggest fear for the game. Hope there'll be something more to do that can be called "crucial" to the game.
>>
>>338314909
He was >implying
That's all.
Jesus yall are worse at reading and comprehending more than those sissy autist fags in b/
>>
>>338297512
>huge planets
>only 1 biome per planet confirmed
>means exploration is done in a few minutes, no matter how big the planet is

how do you feel about that?
>>
>>338315447
>walkring around on a planet while just looking at the enviroment
>suddenly another player has arrived near you named xXxslayerofbabiesxXx
>kills you and flies off
>>
File: 1313506078878.jpg (39 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1313506078878.jpg
39 KB, 432x288
There are alien NPC's you can speak to when you learn their languages through finding monoliths on planets and trading with other NPC's.

In order to trade, you'll need resources. So you'll need to explore planets and NMS has its own periodic table. Collecting resources, fighting alien ships, and trading with help you obtain elements like Carbon that will help you upgrade your suit, weapons, and ship.

For instance, if you upgrade your gun you can make it shoot bombs that help you burrow underground to find caves that you can use for shelter if your suit isn't resistant to the planets atmosphere. (planets that are too cold, gaseous, hot etc)

No multiplayer, and you'll never run into other players in the game. But you can communicate with other players similar to Dark Souls by leaving messages. Its about space exploration, survival, and acquiring better equipment to help you get farther to other planets.
>>
>>338315657
I already own Starbound, which managed to be boring even with 3-4 biomes per planet, including underground ones.
>>
2 weeks after its out you fags will have praise threads and claim your alien waifu.
>>
>>338315710
Do the aliens have a homeplanet which I can visit, explore their cities, fuck their waifus and shit? Serious question.
>>
I love how marketing works nowadays: in earlier sandbox games you collected stuff, fought stuff, traded stuff. That was all part of the experience, part of the gameplay as a single character in a living world. Now this game comes along and markets itself as having three RADICALLY different paths you can take! Namely: trader, fighter, explorer. This is so fucking blatant that I can't help but laugh.
>>
>>338316109
More like
>first week
>it's /v/'s GOTY

>2nd week
>/v/ dismisses it as a reddit/tumblr/sjw/whatever boogeyman game since it became popular and well-received
>>
File: 1360423079633.jpg (72 KB, 812x629) Image search: [Google]
1360423079633.jpg
72 KB, 812x629
>>338316124
I don't know, probably not.
>>
>>338316189
OK so take earlier sandbox games.... add a fuck ton on 1 spec 1 copies of planets. Times a fuckinbuttloadofgaysexworth. Get gayme
>>
>>338297512

Can't play with friends. It'll be shit.

After the first few days of playing it'll be extremely boring.
>>
>>338316321
You
I like you.
>>
This game is 100% proof that good marketing can sell anything.

It will be shit.
>>
>>338316321
sounds about right.
>>
>tfw buy the game a day late
>all the planets are named "Poophead" and "FuckYourMom420" and shit
How will the censor work on naming planets and shit?
>>
Everything you can actually do in this game:

>walk around
>swim
>scan for resources
>shoot guns at animals/sentinels
>shoot guns at rocks to mine for resources
>trade resources for ship/gun/suit upgrades
>find relics to decode alien language(s)
>find lore

>fly your ship
>shoot at trade vessels
>shoot at pirates
>land and take off
>warp

WHAT ELSE?
>>
>>338316595
>swim
That's more than you can do in a lot of games
>>
It always seemed like 3D Starbound to me.
And you know how Starbound went...
>>
>>338316518
Its an indie game where the developers have been very clear in explaining that its about exploring and getting to the center of the universe. If people go into expecting that the game will be fine.

Most people who aren't interested in it have already explained why.
>>
>>338316556
How would 18 quintillion planets ever all be named?
>>
>>338316595
>find relics to decode alien language(s)
>find lore
i.e. bland and uninteresting flavor text creating the illusion of coherence.
>>
>YOU CAN DO ANYTHING

everytime

you fucking retards
>>
>>338302265
are you anthony fantano though
>>
>>338313569
There IS multiplayer. There's just not much you can do with each other. Supposedly they'll add interaction if there's enough interest in the game to warrant continued development
>>
>>338316906
So like dark souls then? /v/ eats that shit up so the lore and alien language deciphering threads should be fun
>>
Is there any other information about this games besides the EXPLORE, TRADE and FLY TROUGH THE SPACE?

There's not even a single proper gameplay video.
>>
>>338316917
This is the only reason I'd see people calling it shit after they pre ordered the limited edition.

People need to lower their expectations.
>>
File: 1433132727146.jpg (14 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1433132727146.jpg
14 KB, 300x100
>>338316917
see that planet? you can climb it.
>>
>>338317059
If there is, then it's incredibly hard to find. Considering the raging autist behind the project I'm not surprised.
>>
>>338316816
>be asshole
>land on planet
>name it "WEED420"
>leave immediately
>go to other planet
>repeat ad nauseum
It's not hard to imagine some faggot 14 year old will do this.
>>
>>338314714
This is old:

One component of No Man's Sky is a "traditional" multiplayer mode, Murray told us, though he's keeping tight-lipped about what this will entail. "There is this thing, which I'm not going to talk about now; that is a plan for multiplayer, and for people to have a more traditional multiplayer experience within the game. That's something that we'll deal with further down the line, that is exciting. But that is not what's core to the game right now. We have a laser-sharp focus on what we're going to ship with, basically."

But then in a newer interview, they forced it out of him and he pretty much said that it will only have "Demon Souls" esque multiplayer where you can only see "messages" and shit.

I just got a phone call stating that my dad beat cancer. FUCK YEAH.
>>
>>338317059
Everything in the game takes time since its about exploring, trading, and flying through space. So it would be hard to make a 10 minute video.
>>
>>338317240
It takes a lot of time and fuel to get to each planet though. People don't seem to grasp the scale of the game yet. I think from solar system to another w/o a hyperdrive it would take weeks I heard so that 14 year old has his work cut out for him
>>
File: pirate63.gif (32 KB, 383x497) Image search: [Google]
pirate63.gif
32 KB, 383x497
>>338297512
Extremely cautiously exited.
I hope it will be good. And it probably will be in its own right. But there is no way in hell that it will even remotely live up to the hype.

>>338298742
>MGS 5
>Lack of content
Dude. MGS5 had some serious flaws, but lack of content is not one. If anything, it's got too much content.
>>
>>338317264
LOL, you're a special one huh? You missed the video talking about how the center of the galaxy was a major hub and will be the place where ALL players meet up, not to mention planet wars and taki get over certain races.
>>
>>338317264
Maybe once he's done beating cancer he can beat you and teach you how to read.
>>
>>338317264
congrats to your dad.

>>338317240
thousends of things will be named asdf
>>
The entire appeal of this game is being able to take off, fly, and land on a different planet all without loading. That's it.

If you were just spawned on some randomized planet and had to load up a different planet to explore, everyone would see this game for the shallow crap it is.
>>
>>338317762
i'm pretty sure atmosphere transition is done like empyrion. means, you maybe wont have several seconds of loading time, but it's not a smooth transition. the face of the planet will just swap at one point.
>>
>>338317629
>the place where ALL players meet up
All five players in your session? They explicitly stated that NMS will NOT be a MMO, so your excitation over the scale might be premature. Also kek @ "major hub". How about Major Tom? That would be something.

I'm impervious to buzzwords, though, and raging autist developers, so call me when an actual gameplay video shows what you just mentioned. NMS wouldn't be the first indie game to not deliver the promised content, you know.
>>
>>338316321
>>first week
>>it's /v/'s GOTY
Delusional
>>
>>338318069
There can be no Major Tom
>Ground control
>>
>>338301993
There is multiplayer tho, wtf
>>
>>338318359
;___;7
>>
V/ is the new b/
>>
Christ,people are really letting hype blind them.

IT'S AN INDIE GAME, REIGN IN YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
>>
Not really all that hyped. It doesn't seem like the type of game to get hyped for. It's not meant to be exciting. Seems pretty casual tbqh. Nothing wrong with that, just not sure how I'm supposed to be excited for a literal space walk simulator.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.