[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: big_1446551833_image.jpg (121 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
big_1446551833_image.jpg
121 KB, 1280x722
Was this a good ending?
>>
It wasnt a very good story

Fun characters though
>>
It's the reason I haven't completely given up on this series.
>>
Who the fuck was EVA explaining the whole thing to?
>>
File: 1460934355469.png (296 KB, 913x514) Image search: [Google]
1460934355469.png
296 KB, 913x514
That is the best ending in videogame history.

The themes, the symbolism, the pure captured emotions. This is why videogames are an art.

When you press RB and Big Boss gazes through a teared up eye, I cry myself.
>>
>>338298143
Snake. You can see him listening to her message on the tape player.
>>
>>338298143
Her whole monologue was on the self-destroying record she game to Snake in his house.
>>
>>338298253
*gave
>>
>>338298253
But it was destroyed before she explained everything that really happened.
>>
>>338298560
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>338298902

It clearly was.
>>
>>338297274
It was a good ending but holy shit did it make the rest of the CUH-RAY-ZEE shit that went on in that game feel so out of place. Or Vica Versa. That's one o the absolute worst parts about MGS3 is that it'll have scenes like this which are pretty damn good paired with retarded shit.

Remember when you had to pull the trigger on the boss? Emotional as fuck. Then what happens? Her scar slithers around her body before turning into a snake and slithering off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.