[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The plot of Yooka Laylee is literally Rare telling Microsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>The plot of Yooka Laylee is literally Rare telling Microsoft to fuck themselves for ruining their company

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>butthurt devs preach to their audience through their game

sounds like a riot....
>>
http://www.playtonicgames.com/raising-the-curtain/
>>
>>338291207
and it only took them a decade and a half to do it

Based Playtonic, so brave.
>>
>>338291207
noice
>>338291329
NV's plot is basically Avellone saying BEARANDBULLBEARANDBULL for 9000 aeons and it turned out ok
who cares anyway, microcock have done a lot of harm to the industry and though I doubt this is actually designed to be a jab at them, they deserve it for fucking up Rare anyway
>>
>>338292727
>NV's plot is basically Avellone saying BEARANDBULLBEARANDBULL for 9000 aeons and it turned out ok

no it's not
>>
>EVIL M$ raped pure and virtuous rare of their creative juices

Jesus, do Nintendo fans seriously still believe this nonsense.
>>
>>338292727
>I doubt this is actually designed to be a jab at them

It's pretty broad daylight, anon.
>>
>>338292998
I mean, RARE definitely got fucked and the only person who benefited was the CEO who got the proceeds from the sale and that same sale caused many of the good employees to leave. Also, the SOLE purpose of buying Rare was an attempt to fuck Nintendo by taking one of their best studios. So yes, it fits but Nintendo is also to blame for not buying the shares for RARE while they had the chance.
>>
>>338292871
you get what i mean, he preaches his ideology at points through certain NPCs, though of course he lets others take the floor too
>>
What even is that thing?
I hate to say it made me think of minions.
>>
>>338293547
It's an evil bee in a suit. It does actually remind me of despicable me
>>
>>338292998

Ummm... Yes.

Would you like to take a little look at what Rare have put out under MS in recent years?
>>
>>338292871
>>338293469
Avellone isn't why New Vegas is good

Sawyer is why New Vegas is good

Avellone was responsible for that mess Ulysses
>>
>>338293469
why is it his ideology and not the ideology of the character?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.