[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I really don't understand. Why is Blizzard releasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
So, I really don't understand. Why is Blizzard releasing a Warcraft movie that looks like hammered ass?

With the new Overwatch teasers and announcement video they've shown they can do incredible Pixar/Dreamworks quality animations. The character are fleshed out and interesting.

Why the fuck didn't they just wait and make an outright animated Overwatch movie? Instead we get shitty CGI and actors playing pretend on a green screen. What a fucking shame.
>>
File: overwatch_tracer.0.0.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_tracer.0.0.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>338291170
They probably outsourced it years ago. I legitimately don't know why Blizzard hasn't invested in an animation division yet. They have the IPs and the talent to compete with Disney and Pixar, and that's not even considering the merchandising opportunities. Could you imagine the profit margins if they released Overwatch now and then a tie in movie a few months later? All while raking in toy and merchandise sales? Everyone accuses Blizzard of being Jewish but in my opinion they aren't Jewish enough.
>>
I heard its based on the first wc game so I won't care one bit
>>
>>338291761

Nigga, I'd buy the fuck out of some full 12 inch figures of that entire cast.
>>
>>338291981
Just to clarify, I'd buy them so I could cum on them.
>>
>tfw the warcraft movie is 3 years late.

After WoD the warcraft franchise is in shambles.
>>
>>338291170
Blizzard hasn't been making their own trailers in a long time.
>>
>>338292072
I know what you mean. Id cum on roadhog too.
>>
>>338292523

Are you implying they're making the Warcraft movie in-house?

Nigger please.
>>
>>338292767
My nigga
>>
>>338291170
>Why is Blizzard releasing a Warcraft movie that looks like hammered ass?

LEGION
>>
>>338292228
This

I dont understand why they bother to release it now, they arent even willing to say how many people even sub to WoW anymore for a reason

The game is dying at a rapid speed.. Sure a lot of people will see the movie because why not, but it would have been way more cool during the TBC/Wotlk era
>>
File: 1454126350958.png (153 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1454126350958.png
153 KB, 560x582
>>338291170
>Overwatch movie?

There's no fucking story
>>
>>338293076
There is actually quite a bit of overwatch lore already
>>
>>338291170
because wow is dyning
>>
File: 037.png (235 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
037.png
235 KB, 500x281
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.