[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dark souls 3 managed to be even more sickdark than bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>dark souls 3 managed to be even more sickdark than bloodborne

bravo miyazaki
>>
>>338282821
>more sickdark than bloodborne
Not even close.
>>
>>338282987
not an argument
>>
what's the point of this thread
>>
File: bb.jpg (61 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
61 KB, 640x471
nope
>>
how though? just posting some boring dragons is not an argument.
>>
>>338284459
They're not dragons, they're pilgrim butterflies. Also, their design is pretty cool; fuck you, cuck.
>>
>>338282821

I still wanna know what the fuck is up with the Pilgrim butterflies. I'm assuming that's what the Londor pilgrims are supposed to become but why? Is that humanity assuming its true form or something or is just like the corven on the road of sacrifice where they just can cuz desperation.

Fuck man, it was a lot easier to make heads from tails and draw conclusions to what something came from/meant in Demon's Souls.
>>
>>338284697
thats your opinion though, not a fact
>>
>You're able to damage it during the DSA fight
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU KILL IT BEFORE YOU KILL THE ARMOUR?
>>
I really like watching those things flying by in the distance
>>
>>338284857
Did I ever claim that it was a fact, retard? Learn how to read before responding to me. Thanks.
>>
Yeah, no. BB is the game where some asshole births himself and then beats you to death with a placenta. Dark Souls isn't nearly as sickdark.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.