[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odin Sphere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Odinssphere.png (203 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
250px-Odinssphere.png
203 KB, 250x354
Whats your opinion on this? I found it on craiglist for 5$. Is it worth?
>>
>>338278019
Wait for the remake. No point in getting the old version now.
>>
I want a Pooka wife
>>
>>338278080
I dont have a ps4. And I dont care about grafix
>>
>>338278186
its gonna be on ps3 and vita too
>And I dont care about grafix
Not much change to graphics, more like gameplay overhaul.
>>
I would buy it for $5, for my collection but id still play the remake over this.
>>
>>338278019

the remake is literally coming out next month.

just buy the remake since it's confirmed better than the original.
>>
>>338278186
Just fucking get it. It's a fantastic game.
If you like the original, get the remake also. VW is a based developer, and it'd be cool to see the differences.
>>
>>338278186
Not all remakes are about enhanced graphics you dumb fuck.
>>
>>338278186
It's more able silky smooth gameplay with all slowdown removed + more content.
>>
>>338278019
>$5

Yes. Anyone telling you no is retarded.
>>
>>338278019

$5 is a good price. The remake will be better though.
>>
>>338278186
It's on PS3 and Vita
It has much better gameplay you stupid fuck
It also has the original as well
>>
>>338278186

apparently you don't care about game play too.
>>
Yes if EU version
No if USA version
>>
>>338278019
>FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS
Sure, go for it.
>>
$5 is probably worthwhile to ogle the pretty sprites for an hour or two before dropping it because it runs like shit and the gameplay is garbage.
>>
>>338281043
>because it runs like shit and the gameplay is garbage
Thankfully the remake fixes this
>>
Wait for the remake? Isn't it already out? I'm pretty sure I held it in my hands reading the back literally a few hours ago
>>
>hurrr muh remake
literally 8x more expensive and you're acting like it's a no-brainer for a game he's unsure of at $5 for fucks sake.
>>
You are acting like this game was unplayable
>>
>>338281392

But that was the number one criticism of the original, whenever it was getting any.
>>
>>338281392

Few games are unplayable.
A lot of games aren't fun though.
>>
Yes, let's ignore the mediocre as fuck gameplay and the boss rush being literally unplayable if you haven't prepared correctly despite the remake fixing these things and actually being a good game.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.