[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ctrl+f >No one talking about what's basically Ze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dungeon.png (163 KB, 1435x821) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.png
163 KB, 1435x821
>ctrl+f
>No one talking about what's basically Zelda maker
Let's fix that.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/697167492/legend-maker

Are you enjoying the demo? Post dungeons you've made.
>>
>>338275901
> 10k for a dinner with the devs

I never understood this.

The game looks nice. Ninty should get to this. Competion is healthy.
>>
>People paying money for flash game quality

yikes
>>
>>338275901
I am shocked nintendo hasn't stomped this into the ground yet.

Doesn't look like they will hit their budget either, which is a shame since it would be a good game. They should've ignored ps4/xbox and developed it exclusively for wiiware.
>>
File: Confused_cat.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
Confused_cat.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>That questionable tile blending
>That horrible palette
>GBA sprites in HD
>>
>Note: All assets contained within this demo are created by Dream Mix

AH HAHAHAHA
>>
>>338276857

It means you have to pay the devs for the dinner lol.

And they're going for the most expensive and pretentious restaurant they can find.
>>
>>338275901
Zelda is always introducing new gimmicks each dungeon, I really don't think there's a single set of tools that you could stretch into infinite user-created levels. You'd play like 5 and then have seen all the puzzle configurations possible.
>>
Ummmmmmm
Why pay for something that has been done 15+ years ago?

zeldaclassic.com
>>
>>338277212
>I am shocked nintendo hasn't stomped this into the ground yet.
as long as it doesn't infringe any copyright they won't do anything
>>
File: 1444293950550.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1444293950550.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>338278642
>zeldaclassic.com
>>
>>338278978
I don't give a fuck if they say they created all the assets themselves, it is clearly link to the past using mario maker tools. Nintendo should either hire them ala valve or stomp it into the ground. Now..let's think here. How has ninty responded to stuff like this in the past?
>>
>>338275901
>start video
>WUDZUP GAAAHZ
Is that LispXplain's cousin?
>>
>>338275901
>looks and plays almost exactly like LttP
There's no way that Nintendo will allow this to be finished.
>>
>xbone,ps4 stretch goals
>Not Wii u
Do they not see that some of the best parts of mario maker was that using the wii u gamepad just felt natural and fun?

Or are they actually this afraid of nintendo coming after them?
>>
This looks just like Zelda Classic which already exists and has hundreds of interesting fan-made quests
>>
>>338280559
When it is a blatant copy Nintendo steps in.

This is something similar to Mother 4. Same concept but 0 code/art being copied directly

If Nintendo were to file a DMCA against them it will only end badly for Nintendo
>>
>>338275901
Uh... don't we already have this?
http://www.zeldaclassic.com/
Also, why would Nintendo Legend Maker when it isn't even using the Zelda name?
>>
>>338275901
>Gimmicks and puzzles everywhere
I'll stick to Zelda 1, thanks.
>>
For everyone pointing out that Zelda Classic exists, the big problem with it is that it is not easy to make new quests with it. Also, a lot of the quests people made for Zelda Classic reuse assets from each other.
Still love what people can do with it:
>Quest for the hookshot 1 & 2 have A VVVVVV section and a Dragon Quest section IIRC
>One quest is literally a Metroid clone (Can't find the name at the moment)

It's pretty crazy
>>
>>338285487
Donuts is the best zquest.
Come at me.
>>
nice, a more limited more expensive version of game maker
>>
>>338285647
Any zquest that enforces use of Din's Fire is good in my book.
>>
>>338285487
The fact that you have to do so much of the work yourself with Zelda Classic is also what makes it possible for so many crazy quests to be made. If a Zelda Maker was just drag and drop enemies and blocks and items then everything people make is basically the same. Block puzzle #200 in a room with 4 Stalfos isn't so cool
>>
>make your own Poundland version of LttP

Could be cool if it wasn't so shameless with how it's ripping off LttP gameplay elements
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.