[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 Am What if's - ZE3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 178x104) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 178x104
>What if Rhizome 9 was a setup?
>What if Akane and Junpei just TOLD you it was the moon and it was actually phobos and mars?
>What if the real purpose is to mislead sigma into thinking he has to save the world, when he really has to take the steps to endanger it and release radical 6 to ensure the desired future?
What if Akane is actually brother insuring her future comes to fruititionr?

Zero escape thread.
>>
>>338275638
Welcome to the party slowpoke
>>
File: 5zZfi.jpg (49 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
5zZfi.jpg
49 KB, 960x544
>>338275638
Well I mean, She was wearing a FTS robe
>>
>>338275638
They want to fool ??? into saving the world but it's already saved
>>
>>338277262
We don't know that. All we know in VLR is what we were told. We saw a giant red orb in the starry sky from a desert surface.

For all we know, Earth could be fine and right as rain, but that would ruin the plan. If convinced that they had to prevent something, they might actually start something and cause another shift, which is exactly what they want.
>>
>tfw just finished VLR

God damn what the hell that game was great, i am so looking forward to ZTD.
>>
>>338277580
Dude this plot twist I mentioned is a uchikoshi classic and I know he'll do it again.
>>
>>338277770
Go play 999
>>
https://twitter.com/uchikoshi_eng/status/733615059654430720
>>
>>338278029
I've played 999.
>>
Yeah I found it weird how all the info of Earth's massive destruction was from papers and some "TV" broadcast we saw, but we never see it in action or the characters we're playing as.
>>
>>338278212
Whoa, thats impressive. He actually factored in the lunar cycle several years from now?
>>
>>338278581
He has good attention to detail even if he makes mistakes sometimes
>>
>>338278564
You do see it, at the end when Sigma goes 45 years back in time you witness an antimatter reactor exploding the day before you leave for the moon.
>>
>Brother is mentioned as an all powerful entity with powers beyond human comprehension
>Akane can travel between timelines at will
>Akane forced people to play a game to save her life (Why her? unless there was some reason or something she had to offer the future, why is she any more important then the other people she trapped?)
>She had to be saved to ensure the future
>Because she will lead the espers to great prosperity under Free the Soul

Its starting to make sense now.
>>
>>338275638

the only question i care about this game

how long will it take before some dork on 4chan ruins it by putting spoilers all over the front page?
>>
>>338279589
I am staying off 4chan for a week as soon as E3 ends.

I bought VLR at launch for 3DS and almost nobody else had it, Played it for 50 hours straight with no breaks because I was so invested in it, finished and by the time I was done, people were only just talking about it and the PEC save corruption glitch.

I refuse to be spoiled.
>>
>>338279076
Can't say i blame him for making mistakes, all the twists, timelines and details in 999 and VLR must be a huge pain to keep track of.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.