[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade Chronicles: Bring Back the British Dub.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 573.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
573.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-the-xenoblade-series-to-continue-using-a-british-dub

SIGN PLEASE
>>
kill yourself
>>
If you want signatures for something, ask Reddit.
I agree with your petition but I don't want to be the first person to sign.
Shits intimidating especially being from /v/.
Come back when you have 50+.
>>
Kill ya'self, muh main mang
>>
>>338273135
The correct way to phrase this is "give only Nintendo of Europe the localization jobs."
Still, I'm not sure why you went through the trouble of putting this together just to have a Xenoblade thread.
>>
Nintendo don't give a shit about your petition
>>
Who gives a shit about which out of work actors get the job? Just give us the Japanese audio.
>>
>>338273852
Eh, no. Xenoblade X's dub was fine. Xenoblade Chronicles' dub was good, but there were other british dubs coming out around that time that were godawful.
>>
>>338274182
fuck off Weeb
>>
>uniqueness
Entirely subjective, eye of the beholder and all that. Besides, XBX still had brit voice actors for the playable characters, male and female if you really wanted it.
>>
Pretty fuckin stupid how they said XCX is ruined by american VAs when the whole setting is New Los Angeles. It only makes sense to have an american cast.
>>
>>338273135
as much as I hated the dub for X it wouldn't really make sense for them to have british accents. even if they were all bots.

Surely all the removed and changed content should be a bigger deal breaker for you.At least NoE didn't remove sharlas bikinis or fioras titty/ass armor
>>
>>338274720
It's a petition for the next game to return to a British cast & euro centric translation.
>>
>sequel takes place in New Low Angeles
>British accents

Fuck off?
>>
>>338274697
It makes no sense for there to be an entirely American cast. There should be a variety of people like most settlers.
>>
>>338274959
Not a petition for XCX to have British cast. It's a petition for the next Xenoblade to return to a British cast.
>>
>>338275520

>New Bongistan
>Even being built in time.

You faggots died with earth and no one noticed.
>>
>>338275614
Rather that then live on the same planet as you Amerifats.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.