[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think if Manhunt was released nowaday it would be better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Manhunt.jpg (298 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
Manhunt.jpg
298 KB, 600x601
Do you think if Manhunt was released nowaday it would be better received and less controversial?

>Main villain is a rich old guy
>Get to kill racists, cops, NRAs, satanists/fundies and pedophiles
>Cares about his family
>Helped a woman elevate her career
>>
>>338272380
It was a shit game with simplistic and boring gameplay back then, it's the same now.
It actually profited off the controversy, without it nobody would have even known it existed or cared at all.
>>
>>338272604
Nah, I would get high as fug and play this game, and it's all about the anticipation.

Inb4 mods. Weed is legal federally and state per the RFRA.
>>
>>338272604

I'm just wondering if the sjws would have openly embraced this game if it came out today
>>
That game is fucking garbage
I downloaded it on a psn sale not too long ago, it's unplayable garbage
Typical shit rockstar gameplay. It's just a very barebones stealth game where you kill thugs. BORING AND SHIT
>>
>>338272380
>kill NRAs

Why?
>>
>>338273332
Because the fuckers are trying to shoot you.
>>
>>338273332

The Wardogs are a bunch of gun nuts and former military
>>
>>338273453
>>338273454
Are we talking about the National Rifle Association or something else?
>>
>>338273513
No, the Nigger Rapists Association
>>
>>338273513

Yes. Don't you know college kids call anyone who likes guns NRA because all guns need to be banned?
>>
>>338273651
College kids don't know a god damn thing about the real world and need to get their heads out of their asses. Why the fuck are libs so obsessed with banning every fucking thing in sight?
>>
>>338273860

Because it's all about ME. If I don't like it then nobody else likes it. I should also mention that the game provides plenty of safe spaces too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.